Lil Wayne - Rebirth: Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
deonald 
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr. Snowman said:
Galaxy is up for biggest stan of the year for his constant dedication to the sewer rat weezy f baby, we at the a.t.h.s. (academy that hates stans) would like to congratulate you on your monumental achievement of constantly creating wayne threads and defending him to your last breath, your stanisim will no longer go unrecognized congrats!!!!

Come on man everybody has there favorite artist and every artist has atleast one fan wayne just happens to have more fans than your favorites now get over it
 8 years ago '06        #202
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
Just sold 4 copies @ the movies right now in the parking lot...still got 11 more...$5 a pop.
 8 years ago '05        #203
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
@ n*ggas still buying CDs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '08        #204
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 THEINFAMOUS said:
@ n*ggas still buying CDs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shid, n*ggas still buy CDs from me... U gotta take advantage of them n*ggas that don't mess with tha computer and/or don't know how to download and burn
 8 years ago '05        #205
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 WorldsGreatest said:
shid, n*ggas still buy CDs from me... U gotta take advantage of them n*ggas that don't mess with tha computer and/or don't know how to download and burn
Yeah i know. These days HOW THE f**k CAN U NOT KNOW THO My parents be like "did So&SO leak on Boxden yet?" anthony hamilton and Prince and other R&B shyt. they be on that shyt.

U can google links pretty much. some n*ggas dont wanna get with the times.

i wonder how its gon be 10 years from now.

Cuz 10 years before it was slow a.ss Kazaa
 12-16-2009, 11:08 PM         #206
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne used to be tight.

Now he's one of the gayest music acts out......
 8 years ago '05        #207
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25150 25150
 WorldsGreatest said:
...Damn Right n*ggas Still Buying CDs Cause They Dont f**k With The Computer. I Hate The Bootleggers That Want To Bootleg Like A Day After The Album Release In Stores.

I Got A Homie Right Now Begging Me For These Two Albums So He Can Download & Bootleg But Me? I Sell CDs and Charge To Put The Albums On iPods.

Just Made Money Off 3 Customers Now....All Three Cop Rebirth & Young Money. Waiting On This Kid...I Think This Kid Finna Pocket Someone For These Damn Albums
 8 years ago '04        #208
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
man this is f**king horrible... stick to your own genre this is f**kin ridiculous and i cant even make it through one song...
 8 years ago '08        #209
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Lil Wayne is saying he makes so much music that he can do a full rock experiment and go hard, and it 's just a vacation from rap cuz all he does is make music. Look out for Tha Carter 4 or whatever the hell he calls his next cd. That's gonna be the one. That's gonna be some s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #210
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Damn Right n*ggas Still Buying CDs Cause They Dont f**k With The Computer. I Hate The Bootleggers That Want To Bootleg Like A Day After The Album Release In Stores.

I Got A Homie Right Now Begging Me For These Two Albums So He Can Download & Bootleg But Me? I Sell CDs and Charge To Put The Albums On iPods.

Just Made Money Off 3 Customers Now....All Three Cop Rebirth & Young Money. Waiting On This Kid...I Think This Kid Finna Pocket Someone For These Damn Albums
Wish I knew retards like that you lucky son'b**ch.
 8 years ago '05        #211
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Wish I knew retards like that you lucky son'b**ch.
....I Know Alot,I Can Mix Some Old Lil Wayne Tracks & Slap A Rebirth Cover On It and Sell It,Its That Easy.

People Out Here Wait For The Release Date Then Bootleg After It Comes Out In Stores Like To Me,Thats Dumb. I Know n*ggas That Want It Eaaarrrlllyy and This? Oh Mayn Tomorrow Is Going Be Christmas For Real.

Just Need The Scans To Young Money & Rebirth....
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #212
manniefrizzle 10 heat pts10
space
space
$780 | Props total: 134 134
Runnin is the ish!
 8 years ago '05        #213
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are yall students!??!

im curious b/c if yall had a job, you wouldnt need to bootlegg at all...
Hell Naw...I Like To Tell People I Have It. I Been Selling/Bootleggin Albums Since I Was Young,It Just Stuck With Me Cause I Stayed Getting Music. So Am Known Around For Having s**t Before It Hit Stores....Just Extra Cash In My Pocket.

If I Play It Around Acouple Homies,They Going Want A Copy Of It Anyway. Might As Well Make Some Money Off It.
 8 years ago '08        #214
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are yall students!??!

I'm a student and I have a job, but I've always did this, because a lot of people I know don't know how to get this stuff and are always bothering me for it
 12-17-2009, 12:49 AM         #215
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of the beats are ok
but then the guy is just yelling over every single song....
to the recycle bin it goes....i really dont understand some of you people....unless you guys are black and just listen to him cause of that? i really cant find an explanation for why people like this guy...
im in awe
 8 years ago '04        #216
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
k downloadin now so i shall be back wit a real honest unbiased opinion

fresh i see u
 8 years ago '12        #217
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are yall students!??!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... WHY not bootleg it and make EXTRA money? You act like it's hard or something...

LMAO @ you actually being FURIOUS that they bootlegging Wayne's CD!!!!!

HAHHHAHAHAHHAHA!!

"DON'T DO THAT LOSER!!!!"
 8 years ago '07        #218
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Narcz said:
If you add Hot Revolver, I'm Not Human, Spit In Ya Face and Politics to this... it's a classic.
No if you remove all the s**t on the retail besides Ground Zero and Knockout(the production is on point) and add the the ones I put in bold then you have a decent EP. The rest of the s**t is trash. So, since its not like I said the trash overcomes the actual decent songs. This album is terrible.
 8 years ago '07        #219
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,601 | Props total: 914 914
 Fly or Die said:
Man I'm pissed. I was bumping this s**t and the bill collector start knockin on my door. I turned it down and act like I wasn't home but I know this n*gga heard it
 12-17-2009, 04:48 AM         #220
Diiyad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone who has the actual CD rip FLAC or 320kbps mp3 please??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy