Week 15 - Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints [POST GAME SHOW]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 23 45.10%
Dallas Cowboys 28 54.90%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #701
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Get Fried Like Some Popeyes Chicken,Heard That Dirty Bird Special Is The s**t.

Remember We Owned You n*ggas In Your Own House. Lets Refresh That Score....

48 - 22
yo homie i understand that you guys beat us and everything but why do you guys brag so much about it when you KNOW our starting qb wasnt even playing
 8 years ago '05        #702
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 Young Forever said:
Congrats on beating my team without their best player, lets see if you can do it again...if you can lose to the cowboys in dec, anything is possible :dancingcool:
....Stop With The Excuses & I Aint Going Make No Excuses On This Loss With Dallas(We Didnt Have Our Best Players Either,Still No Point In Using That As A Excuse)

But We Will See...If We Do Cross Paths,and I Hope We Do. Me & You Going To f**kin War....:dancingcool:

2 More Games For Us To Finish Up,Tampa & Carolina and We Got This.

But The Eagles? Tomorrow Is 49ers,I Believe Yall Might Have That Due To The Weather But Denver & Dallas? We Will See...
 8 years ago '06        #703
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 StateProperty88 said:
you cowboy fans take things so personal it pretty amusing. fact of the matter is that you cant have any lapses on either side of the ball against this team if you are going to give your team the best chance to win. where teams have gone wrong against the saints is letting up late in the game and give that offense a chance to win the game (that saints offense can score at a moments notice). like i said before (not sure if you read it the first time) your defense was able to do their thing, especially the d-line to me they were clearly the biggest part of the game
talk to me when u beat us this season & if ya seriously about this............. talk to me when yall when a super bowl
 8 years ago '05        #704
space
space
 revolution03 said:
talk to me when u beat us this season & if ya seriously about this............. talk to me when yall win a super bowl
fixed it for you, talk to me when you stop living in the 90's
and when you can beat the giants twice in season instead of losing to them twice
and when you can get more than one win in december
talk to me when the last game of your season isnt 44-6

oh yeah...

and when you win a playoff game this decade
 8 years ago '05        #705
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Dayum dallas went in.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 12-20-2009, 01:47 AM         #706
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Stop With The Excuses & I Aint Going Make No Excuses On This Loss With Dallas(We Didnt Have Our Best Players Either,Still No Point In Using That As A Excuse)

But We Will See...If We Do Cross Paths,and I Hope We Do. Me & You Going To f**kin War....:dancingcool:

2 More Games For Us To Finish Up,Tampa & Carolina and We Got This.

But The Eagles? Tomorrow Is 49ers,I Believe Yall Might Have That Due To The Weather But Denver & Dallas? We Will See...
Stop with the excuses? n*gga you think you would have beat us with mark f**kin brunell playing? I mean i know your an illogical fan but take a step back and think about it kid. Kolb was making HIS FIRST START EVER. Logic escapes aints fan for real...
 8 years ago '04        #707
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 ronnie said:
Vikings coming for that number 1 spot.
Vikings don't wanna see Green Bay in round 2 of the playoffs. Brett Favre is gonna go back to the tractor sad. Lol.
 8 years ago '04        #708
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,783 | Props total: 17153 17153
 Young Forever said:
@ the aints.

Damn if dallas can make you your b**ch in the dome, i wonder what my birds can do
WE ALREADY FOUND OUT WOULD THE BIRDS WOULD DO GET BLOWN THE f**k OUT
 8 years ago '04        #709
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Congrats on beating my team without their best player
Desean Jackson didnt play that game?..Cause i know you damm sure aint talking about mcfagg

And if so what does that have to do with the Saints dropiin almost a 50 piece on your defense and at home
 8 years ago '05        #710
space
space
 erickonasis said:
WE ALREADY FOUND OUT WOULD THE BIRDS WOULD DO GET BLOWN THE f**k OUT
since when does beating one team once in a season guarantee that you will beat them again ? explain your logic in that
 12-20-2009, 09:38 AM         #711
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
since when does beating one team once in a season guarantee that you will beat them again ? explain your logic in that
Dont mind dude, hes a bandwagoner to the fullest (didnt see her anywhere when her team lost last week)...laker and cowboy fan from philly

Last edited by Young Forever; 12-20-2009 at 09:41 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #712
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 erickonasis said:
Desean Jackson didnt play that game?..Cause i know you damm sure aint talking about mcfagg

And if so what does that have to do with the Saints dropiin almost a 50 piece on your defense and at home
starting QB makes all the difference, imagine if the Saints played us minus Drew Brees!!!

if you dont think losing your starting qb can have impact on how defense performs, you should not talk football!
 8 years ago '04        #713
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Dont mind dude, hes a bandwagoner to the fullest (didnt see her anywhere when her team lost last week)...laker and cowboy fan from philly
was in the san diego thread fully go check...and your not from philly so how the f**k are you an eagles fan f**got..and it amazes me how people can say cowboys fans are bandwagon but then repeatedly bring up the fact that we havent won a playoff game this decade...

Last edited by erickonasis; 12-20-2009 at 11:14 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #714
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I just made it back home from New Orleans, so now I'm about to check out this thread and change my avy and all that

I hope y'all didn't give us too much of a hard time :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #715
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3241 3241
hey guys, how bout this for an AVY??

[pic - click to view]

found it on another site...

yall should also change ur sig under the avy to somethin like "Breesus is Homo for Romo"
 8 years ago '08        #716
space
space
When Dallas came out of tha locker rooms for tha game, tha boos were so loud in tha dome, that s**t was crazy

Dallas came to f**kin' play is all I can really say, I could tell throughout tha game that they had it on their minds and obviously we didn't... Offense was HORRIBLE, Defense was HORRIBLE, no coverage by tha O-line, Drew couldn't get too comfortable in tha pocket, we couldn't stop tha run, we missed Shockey, I don't know why we didn't use Mike Bell as much as we needed to when obviously he's a HUGE help

when Dallas' kicked hit tha goal post on tha Field Goal we just knew we were back in it with enough time to tie tha game and go into overtime, and we were in it, but back to what I was saying earlier, Offense was HORRIBLE then Brees got sacked for a fumble recovery and that's when tha reality set it and it was sad

Man, this was a tough lost to take from a team that U hate... Once tha game was over with we were all leaving tha dome like we were in a funeral, everyone was quiet and sad... didn't hear many WHO DATs

and how tha f**k are some of our fans supposed to be posting in this thread while we're at tha game? someone explain that to me... and s**t, even when I have to watch tha game from home I don't even post in tha threads during tha games, so get tha f**k with that bulls**t

Win, lose, or draw I'm still a fan... and to all U fake bandwagon a.ss fans here's a big f**k U! But I'm glad y'all hopped off tha wagon though, because we definitely didn't need U fake fans!

And I hope this loss was a reality check for our team... y'all better believe they will come with it from here on out
 8 years ago '08        #717
space
space
and oh yeah, I forgot to say this...

GREAT job by Dallas even though I pretty much HATE tha NFC East lol

and when Drew Brees threw his first interception I called it right before he threw it

and when dude from Dallas hit tha goal post on tha Field Goal, I called that right before too lol

and at tha beginning of tha 4th Quarter a man that was sitting in front of me with a Saints shirt on got mad, got up, took off his shirt and left tha dome... I HATE fans like that!
 12-20-2009, 05:44 PM         #718
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
hey guys, how bout this for an AVY??

[pic - click to view]

found it on another site...

yall should also change ur sig under the avy to somethin like "Breesus is Homo for Romo"
I like it, CHANGE IT SAINTS FANS!!! (the ones that bet)
 8 years ago '04        #719
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1293 1293
 8 years ago '05        #720
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 chctynig2804 said:
...It Was Only A Avy Bet,That Was It.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy