Week 15 - Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints [POST GAME SHOW]

most viewed right now
 121
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 23 45.10%
Dallas Cowboys 28 54.90%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #681
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
When the Cowboys play like that.... look the f**k out. I still question their game in the playoffs, but if they play like tonight.... they're gonna be a problem. Sucks cause I hate the Cowboys, lol.
 12-19-2009, 11:32 PM         #682
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's the avy...


Anyways Good game Dallas yall win and we lost. We have been squeaking by victories, it was matter of time. I'm not going to make excuses, we wasnt the better team, moved to Tampa Bay. Yes, Iam pissed, so pissed off, I have to turn down automatic puzzy tonight :(
 8 years ago '04        #683
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 Sub 0 said:
Where's the avy...


Anyways Good game Dallas yall win and we lost. We have been squeaking by victories, it was matter of time. I'm not going to make excuses, we wasnt the better team, moved to Tampa Bay. Yes, Iam pissed, so pissed off, I have to turn down automatic puzzy tonight :(
Saints need to quit depending on coming back from being down early. I'm not gonna say they lucked out some games, cause that offense is brea$tly.... they need to learn to take control of games.
 8 years ago '04        #684
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
Also.... a.ssuming the Cowboys make the playoffs..... they need to work Marion Barber like a Tiger Woods text message. Most under appreciated player in football right there.
 8 years ago '04        #685
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 regularjoe said:
Also.... a.ssuming the Cowboys make the playoffs..... they need to work Marion Barber like a Tiger Woods text message. Most under appreciated player in football right there.
they dont utilize him right thats why he gets no love...i'm all for Barber totin the rock but he's slow as shyt and they be havin him runnin toss plays and stretch plays when he doesnt have the speed for that...

but Choice is by far the most under-appreciated player on our team...dude is a playmaker when he has the ball but they only give him like 2 or 3 touches a game
 12-19-2009, 11:42 PM         #686
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Saints need to quit depending on coming back from being down early. I'm not gonna say they lucked out some games, cause that offense is brea$tly.... they need to learn to take control of games.
Agree, there are horrible in the first quarter in the last 5 games, if play our potential in the first quarter, we could have the game wrapped up by the fourth quarter
 12-19-2009, 11:43 PM         #687
OptimusSaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys were the better team tonight, but give me a new orleans at full strength come playoff time and we will see who truly is the best with real pressure on the line...dallas needed the game more than we did
 8 years ago '05        #688
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Sub 0 said:
Agree, there are horrible in the first quarter in the last 5 games, if play our potential in the first quarter, we could have the game wrapped up by the fourth quarter
for some reason it just seemed as though dallas dictated the tempo from kickoff. right before their first touchdown i just had a feeling they would go playaction pass deep and once they scored their they had the momentum and confidence to take them the rest of the way
 8 years ago '09        #689
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Its was a nice game and I wanted the Saints pull it off the win, but its gonna be aright.

Saints will shake back next game at Tampa Bay.....
 8 years ago '04        #690
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 chctynig2804 said:
they dont utilize him right thats why he gets no love...i'm all for Barber totin the rock but he's slow as shyt and they be havin him runnin toss plays and stretch plays when he doesnt have the speed for that...

but Choice is by far the most under-appreciated player on our team...dude is a playmaker when he has the ball but they only give him like 2 or 3 touches a game
Good point, and I agree. Barber has to be the most integral part of that offense (outside of Romo of course). Dude eats up yards and clock like no other. I'd trade Ryan Grant for him in a heartbeat.
 8 years ago '05        #691
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,998 | Props total: 1317 1317
 katalist said:
I actually think Saints might take an L this game.

Only other game I said they would get beat all year was the Dolphins game.

Should be a good game, I just think that Cowboys need this W a bit more.
 8 years ago '06        #692
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
Very happy dem boys won but, was almost ready to get in a car and find nick folk for missing that damn easy a.ss kick. Started having flashbacks of the Skins/Saints game
 8 years ago '05        #693
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,427 | Props total: 25064 25064
@ The Thread Title Being Changed.....Out All Our Winnings,We Take A Loss and Now The Thread Title Get Changed
 12-20-2009, 12:56 AM         #694
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ The Thread Title Being Changed.....Out All Our Winnings,We Take A Loss and Now The Thread Title Get Changed
Yeah, I wonder who gay azz mod change the title, Ronnie needs to find out who doing this.
 12-20-2009, 01:09 AM         #695
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the aints.

Damn if dallas can make you your b**ch in the dome, i wonder what my birds can do
 8 years ago '05        #696
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Young Forever said:
@ the aints.

Damn if dallas can make you your b**ch in the dome, i wonder what my birds can do
uh oh face is in the building...looks like my wish came true wit this game huh?
 8 years ago '98        #697
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3570 3570
Vikings coming for that number 1 spot.
 12-20-2009, 01:17 AM         #698
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
uh oh face is in the building...looks like my wish came true wit this game huh?
just woke up and seen the score and was like I GOTS TO POST

Yea its looks as if week 17 will still be for the division...nice win by the cowgirls, cant hate
 8 years ago '05        #699
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,427 | Props total: 25064 25064
 Young Forever said:
@ the aints.

Damn if dallas can make you your b**ch in the dome, i wonder what my birds can do
....Get Fried Like Some Popeyes Chicken,Heard That Dirty Bird Special Is The s**t.

Remember We Owned You n*ggas In Your Own House. Lets Refresh That Score....

















48 - 22
 12-20-2009, 01:28 AM         #700
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Get Fried Like Some Popeyes Chicken,Heard That Dirty Bird Special Is The s**t.

Remember We Owned You n*ggas In Your Own House. Lets Refresh That Score....

















48 - 22
Congrats on beating my team without their best player, lets see if you can do it again...if you can lose to the cowboys in dec, anything is possible :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
92 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy