Week 15 - Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints [POST GAME SHOW]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 23 45.10%
Dallas Cowboys 28 54.90%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #661
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Sports Talk Radio (especially the Herd) on Monday should be pretty entertaining. I can't wait to hear how we didn't win it an the Saints lost it.
 8 years ago '07        #662
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3232 3232
 xslick504 said:
lol at the threads from this......n*ggas act like we lost by 40 and we are the #7 seed now......i'm grab that avy tomorrow since the s**t aint up yet.....

once again ... gg cowboys you earned it.

That's because Saints fans were acting like they were the greatest football team to ever be a.ssembled. You won't see those threads if the Colts lose.
 8 years ago '07        #663
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 xslick504 said:
lol at the threads from this......n*ggas act like we lost by 40 and we are the #7 seed now......i'm grab that avy tomorrow since the s**t aint up yet.....

once again ... gg cowboys you earned it.
ur one of the few respectable saint fans(even though u was talking s**t in the giants/eagles game thread) but blame some of your fellow saint fans for these threads being made,because they was acting like NO was unstoppable
 12-19-2009, 11:05 PM         #664
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was watchin on the big screen and man what a game, but f**k Folk, fire his a.ss!
 8 years ago '05        #665
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 chctynig2804 said:
shut up Mike Mayock....

Romo had a great game, f**k the bulls**t, he helped extend a lot of plays wit his legs and even extend drives wit them too, he took care of the ball and never let the game get out of hand on offense
hop off romo's p*nis homie. fact of the matter is he had a good game but he held the ball too long on some plays which resulted in some sacks, missed receivers, and only managed to muster 7 points in the second half . your defense is what won the game because they didnt decide to go home after the first half
 8 years ago '05        #666
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 kuruption81 said:
Wow. You are really misinformed. You should step out of the jukebox and into the SC more often because personally, I'm in quite a few Cowboys game threads. Can't catch every one of them, I do have a life outside of BX. Funny, never saw you rep the Aints until this year, but it's cool. Funny how that works. No need to catch feelings. The Saints are still in a good place.
.....If n*ggas Would Spot The Names That WASNT Even Part Of The Thread Or The BET!!! Then n*ggas Would Know WHO THE f**k Am Talking About!!!

I Knew The Public Voting Would Come In Handy Cause n*ggas Really Get Pissed Off When The List Is Dropped.

n*ggas Didnt Take The Time To Look Over "this person was here,this person was in the avy person but this person? i didnt see this n*gga posting or in the bet" But Naaa Quick To Jump On The D With The Bulls**t.

Till This Year? n*gga You Got Me So Twisted...I Been With The Saints,So Where You Get That? "oh i just seen you this year" So When n*ggas Sign Up? They Gotta Automatic Pick A Team....This Section Wasnt Even Active Way Back In The Day.

^Am I Lying? So Now What? My Team Making Moves Now & I Want To Show Love and Now I Gotta Have A "Official Team Fan Pass" To Come Thru? n*gga You Got Me f**ked Up...

Like I Said,I'll Take My Loss...It Dont Matter But To Get Upset Cause Ya Name Was Dropped and Didnt See The Bigger Picture Of It,Hey...Is On You. You Was In The Avy Bet,You Was Posting In Here Along With Scar? So Why Get Upset

Something You Wanna Get Off Your Chest
 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM         #667
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like hell froze over, this is a big win come playoff time, you can feel it in the air.
 8 years ago '04        #668
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3241 3241
 StateProperty88 said:
hop off romo's p*nis homie. fact of the matter is he had a good game but he held the ball too long on some plays which resulted in some sacks, missed receivers, and only managed to muster 7 points in the second half . your defense is what won the game because they didnt decide to go home after the first half
n*gga how do u know he held the ball too long??? in the 2nd half the Saints defense turned up the pressure on Romo and he was runnin for his life...i'm always critical of Romo but i recognize when he has a great game and tonight was one of them, HUGE reason why we won tonight...and who really gives a f**k how much we scored in the 2nd half, we still got the win didnt we??? thats all that matters
 12-19-2009, 11:10 PM         #669
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
get the pressure out of it now, I'll take a Superbowl win over a perfect season with a first round bounce.
This loss will mentally break down the team, they won't even make the NFC championship game.
 12-19-2009, 11:10 PM         #670
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
n*gga how do u know he held the ball too long??? in the 2nd half the Saints defense turned up the pressure on Romo and he was runnin for his life...i'm always critical of Romo but i recognize when he has a great game and tonight was one of them, HUGE reason why we won tonight...and who really gives a f**k how much we scored in the 2nd half, we still got the win didnt we??? thats all that matters
Romo outplayed Brees tonight, all that matters, he got the confidence now.
 8 years ago '09        #671
flystylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
all smiles over this way...I'm good the Boy's beat those damn Saint's..haven't forgave them for what they did to Carolina :(
 8 years ago '06        #672
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 StateProperty88 said:
Why you so mad?? worry about yr own team & you know their is two sides on a team right?? defense + offense = a football team just log off
 12-19-2009, 11:13 PM         #673
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
Is this a serious post? "only managed to muster 7 points in the 2nd half", I'm sorry what did your team do to them again? Stop hating on Romo, he's had an excellent December, its just this time the defense held up their end and closed it out
 8 years ago '06        #674
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Buehler > Folk

f**k that f**got
 8 years ago '05        #675
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
it is all that matters homie but you're the one thats tryna argue with me. and when the saints were blitzing he was holding the ball to long. where's the check down, where's the hot route, where's the audible , everyone and their momma could see the saints were bringing the pressure and he still didnt want to get rid of the damn ball. but hey i dont matter to me i predicted the cowgirls would win anyway.
 8 years ago '07        #676
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Lets make the avy D-Ware laying on Brees wit WHO DAT!

WHO DAT!
 8 years ago '05        #677
space
space
 revolution03 said:
Why you so mad?? worry about yr own team & you know their is two sides on a team right?? defense + offense = a football team just log off
you cowboy fans take things so personal it pretty amusing. fact of the matter is that you cant have any lapses on either side of the ball against this team if you are going to give your team the best chance to win. where teams have gone wrong against the saints is letting up late in the game and give that offense a chance to win the game (that saints offense can score at a moments notice). like i said before (not sure if you read it the first time) your defense was able to do their thing, especially the d-line to me they were clearly the biggest part of the game
 8 years ago '04        #678
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3241 3241
 all3rd said:
Wait Hodge said this weird thing about the Saints against 3-4 defense didn't we play like 4 this year I know this Cowboys game was bad but he acted like this Offense is stoppable against the 3-4?
the offense has struggled thats for sure but they've gotten it done regardless up until tonight...

Miami
NY Jets
Dallas

are the 3 teams yall have played that run a base 3-4...and surprisingly the Saints offense did struggle against them all for a great deal of time in the games too
 8 years ago '05        #679
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Where oh where did all the Saints fans go? Its just one loss guys, you can still post here...
 8 years ago '05        #680
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 .Hafestos. said:
Where oh where did all the Saints fans go? Its just one loss guys, you can still post here...
...No Doubt Am Still Post Here....

One Loss Is Nothing Compared To Some Of These Other Teams Now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy