Week 15 - Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints [POST GAME SHOW]

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 23 45.10%
Dallas Cowboys 28 54.90%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #641
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5545 5545
 Fresh Whyte said:
-Scar-, bangab**ch, BrownBag, carden2, chctynig2804, Chris Cassius, cookthacoke187, Dillinger805, DymeKatcha, erickonasis, j da pimp, katalist, kuruption81, McmasterlockPt2, Prospect Boy, Superstar, TanstA!|M, teh truth, theking08, TheT

To The Following n*ggas Jumping On The Cowboy Bandwagon Cause Of The Saints Lost....You Have Been Exposed,Get Off ASAP
I'm on the cowboys bandwagon cause I picked them to win?

that makes sense.
 8 years ago '07        #642
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
:cool-smiley-009: Everyone stepped it up
 8 years ago '07        #643
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Main Event said:
My n*gga i was just at the bar with a bunch of Saints fans and i swear i did the harlem shake and did the Diddy Take that Dance after the loss

A n*gga was goin 70 drivin home
 8 years ago '04        #644
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 xslick504 said:
you basically saying the same s**t i said except you trying to make me look stupid..... we didn't do a good job blocking or playing defense cause we keep letting malcolm jenkins play fast wr's...... thus we played bad.....

you said yourself boys played near perfect , which i said..... so wtf you talking about ?
by you sayin yall played bad and we played great makes it sound like yall lost the game more than we won it...we came out hungry and we were gettin after Brees all game all the while playin tight coverage and we pretty much eliminated the big play that yalls offense thrives on, we got careless in the end but o well we still pulled it out...it was a great game and i'll keep it civil cuz ur not as bad as some of ur fellow Saints fans
 8 years ago '08        #645
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 all3rd said:
Sains fans in Arizona?
Exactly what i said son....These n*ggas mobbed deep to the bar....Some n*gga looked like he was about to jump off a cliff after Brees got sacked
 8 years ago '07        #646
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,438 | Props total: 55874 55874
I wonder what the people at ESPN are gonna say monday since nobody picked the Cowboys to win the game at all....I can't wait to see Sportscenter monday morning now.
 8 years ago '04        #647
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
My n*gga i was just at the bar with a bunch of Saints fans and i swear i did the harlem shake and did the Diddy Take that Dance after the loss

A n*gga was goin 70 drivin home

better not be speedin...i hear they have those speed cameras out there in Arizona
 8 years ago '09        #648
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 chctynig2804 said:
by you sayin yall played bad and we played great makes it sound like yall lost the game more than we won it...we came out hungry and we were gettin after Brees all game all the while playin tight coverage and we pretty much eliminated the big play that yalls offense thrives on, we got careless in the end but o well we still pulled it out...it was a great game and i'll keep it civil cuz ur not as bad as some of ur fellow Saints fans
its all good fam , but the first thing i said was "gg cowboys yall did your thing tonight"

aint no excuses
 8 years ago '05        #649
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
U know...lets goo f**k the haters.
 8 years ago '06        #650
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
Wonderful game. Saints almost came back at the end,but what would one expect from the undefeated beast they are! My gawd can we just flat out cut Nick Folk right now? As in not let the sorry bastid board the team plane.
 12-19-2009, 10:54 PM         #651
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Knew You Was Going Say Something,I Was Going Remove Your Name But I Didnt Want n*ggas Saying "oh scar voted too and his name up there".

8 years ago '06        #652
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
 BrownBag said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6: :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #653
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Fresh Whyte said:
-Scar-, bangab**ch, BrownBag, carden2, chctynig2804, Chris Cassius, cookthacoke187, Dillinger805, DymeKatcha, erickonasis, j da pimp, katalist, kuruption81, McmasterlockPt2, Prospect Boy, Superstar, TanstA!|M, teh truth, theking08, TheT

To The Following n*ggas Jumping On The Cowboy Bandwagon Cause Of The Saints Lost....You Have Been Exposed,Get Off ASAP
Wow. You are really misinformed. You should step out of the jukebox and into the SC more often because personally, I'm in quite a few Cowboys game threads. Can't catch every one of them, I do have a life outside of BX. Funny, never saw you rep the Aints until this year, but it's cool. Funny how that works. No need to catch feelings. The Saints are still in a good place.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 12-19-2009 at 10:58 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #654
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I wonder what the people at ESPN are gonna say monday since nobody picked the Cowboys to win the game at all....I can't wait to see Sportscenter monday morning now.

They're stupid then and let the Cowboys past December woes decide their picks. The Cowboys match up great against the Saints on paper, it was just a matter of which team was going to show up. The Saints have played horrible defense the past two weeks, now three, and we all should know that the boys can score so I don't see how not one of these so called experts not pick them. I picked them on earlier in the week, had a gut feeling they were going to win and they did. Good s**t Boys but the Skins taking y'all out next week.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #655
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
my boys win :cool-smiley-009: im so pumped right now !
 8 years ago '05        #656
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
now where do i start with this game. firstly dallas didnt get the memo that you have to play 60 minutes against this team. the defense played for all 4 quarters (you are going to give up points against this offense), but after the offense scored middle of the 3rd quarter they went into hibernation. the key to the game was clearly the 3rd downs. the saints didnt convert one until the end of the game, dallas in the first half had a lot of manageable 3rd down conversions in the first half and as a result they were able to get points. however, they struggled in the second half to convert 3rd downs and that allowed the saints back in the game

i said it before and it showed tonight, the saints defense can be had and they were tonight. romo had an okay game but he was able to get the ball into the hands of his playmakers all game.
 8 years ago '09        #657
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
lol at the threads from this......n*ggas act like we lost by 40 and we are the #7 seed now......i'm grab that avy tomorrow since the s**t aint up yet.....

once again ... gg cowboys you earned it.

Last edited by xslick504; 12-19-2009 at 10:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #658
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
now where do i start with this game. firstly dallas didnt get the memo that you have to play 60 minutes against this team. the defense played for all 4 quarters (you are going to give up points against this offense), but after the offense scored middle of the 3rd quarter they went into hibernation. the key to the game was clearly the 3rd downs. the saints didnt convert one until the end of the game, dallas in the first half had a lot of manageable 3rd down conversions in the first half and as a result they were able to get points. however, they struggled in the second half to convert 3rd downs and that allowed the saints back in the game

i said it before and it showed tonight, the saints defense can be had and they were tonight. romo had an okay game but he was able to get the ball into the hands of his playmakers all game.
shut up Mike Mayock....

Romo had a great game, f**k the bulls**t, he helped extend a lot of plays wit his legs and even extend drives wit them too, he took care of the ball and never let the game get out of hand on offense
 8 years ago '04        #659
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 xslick504 said:
lol at the threads from this......n*ggas act like we lost by 40 and we are the #7 seed now......i'm grab that avy tomorrow since the s**t aint up yet.....

once again ... gg cowboys you earned it.
hahaha they have been waiting for it all year
 8 years ago '08        #660
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Man f**k that all we heard was aint no one comin into the dome and givin us an L our crowd aint lettin us lose blah blah blah....The f**kin Cowboys who blow in December walked into the dome and gave you an L....We saw Romo light up that secondary....You think Favre,Warner,McNabb,Rodgers aint lickin there chops right now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy