Week 15 - Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints [POST GAME SHOW]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 23 45.10%
Dallas Cowboys 28 54.90%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #621
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 StateZFinest said:

[pic - click to view]

thx cowboys
Money line was where the money was at. +275 cowboys
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #622
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 chctynig2804 said:
played terrible my a.ss, ur defense performed the same way its been performing when it dont cause turnovers...and Brees got pressured most of the game, thats the difference in us winning and yall losing...dont play that bulls**t yall played a terrible game excuse...Brees got pressured and sacked and we played a near perfect game
yah folk making excuses roy williams dropped that big 3rd down missed that easy field goal. cowboys won though.
 8 years ago '09        #623
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
who said i'm not pissed..... i'm not gonna be like f**k all yall cause that aint me.... i respect them for doing what they did.....

i'm mad as a motherf**ker we lost something that is so rare as a perfect season..... but you act like we out the playoffs cause of it or even a #2 seed now.......
 12-19-2009, 10:40 PM         #624
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
man these damn Saints

when I want them to win so we can clinch, they lose. Now I need the Giants to lose, but they play the Redskins

Hopefully this loss will stop those damn Saints threads
lol we did NOT need the boys to make the playoffs, ain't this a b**ch.
 12-19-2009, 10:41 PM         #625
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
-Scar-, bangab**ch, BrownBag, carden2, chctynig2804, Chris Cassius, cookthacoke187, Dillinger805, DymeKatcha, erickonasis, j da pimp, katalist, kuruption81, McmasterlockPt2, Prospect Boy, Superstar, TanstA!|M, teh truth, theking08, TheT

To The Following n*ggas Jumping On The Cowboy Bandwagon Cause Of The Saints Lost....You Have Been Exposed,Get Off ASAP
i made my call at the begginnin of the game..dont be mad i was right..i aint here to rub your nose in p!ss but rather prop the cowboys...

check my second post in the thread and dry your eye n*gga...

stay classy..

Last edited by -Scar-; 12-19-2009 at 10:42 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #626
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627

Who Dat

8 years ago '05        #627
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Fresh Whyte said:
-Scar-, bangab**ch, BrownBag, carden2, chctynig2804, Chris Cassius, cookthacoke187, Dillinger805, DymeKatcha, erickonasis, j da pimp, katalist, kuruption81, McmasterlockPt2, Prospect Boy, Superstar, TanstA!|M, teh truth, theking08, TheT

To The Following n*ggas Jumping On The Cowboy Bandwagon Cause Of The Saints Lost....You Have Been Exposed,Get Off ASAP
dont be sour ma f**ker. your team just got beat. now you mad as f**k. might as well expose all the fake saint fans in this ma f**ker. i never seen half these ma f**kers in a thread in sports sections ever slowly as the season goes on more and more saint fans pop up with low a.ss post counts
 8 years ago '05        #628
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
its funny that tony dungy said last week that the cowboys had no shot last sunday
 8 years ago '04        #629
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3263 3263
lol there has since been someone vote for us since the game has ended
 8 years ago '07        #630
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:
dallas still gotta play wash(whose not gonna lay down) and philly
philly play san fan and then den
giants gotta play wash,car and now it looks like the vikes gonna be playing to win that game
philly could possibly lose there last 3

its possible the giants could go 1-2 over the next 3 weeks

dallas pretty much in the driver seat depending on if they go all out against the eagles
 8 years ago '08        #631
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 xslick504 said:
who said i'm not pissed..... i'm not gonna be like f**k all yall cause that aint me.... i respect them for doing what they did.....

i'm mad as a motherf**ker we lost something that is so rare as a perfect season..... but you act like we out the playoffs cause of it or even a #2 seed now.......
So we gon act like yall didnt almost lose to the Redskins? Yall got problems.
 8 years ago '09        #632
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
played terrible my a.ss, ur defense performed the same way its been performing when it dont cause turnovers...and Brees got pressured most of the game, thats the difference in us winning and yall losing...dont play that bulls**t yall played a terrible game excuse...Brees got pressured and sacked and we played a near perfect game
you basically saying the same s**t i said except you trying to make me look stupid..... we didn't do a good job blocking or playing defense cause we keep letting malcolm jenkins play fast wr's...... thus we played bad.....

you said yourself boys played near perfect , which i said..... so wtf you talking about ?
 8 years ago '04        #633
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 xslick504 said:

yeah that is how I feel Dallas came out and played possibly there best game all season, I am pissed we lost but Dallas played there heart out and we learned that we can't keep making comebacks in the 4th quarter.
 8 years ago '07        #634
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,796 | Props total: 448 448
i said last week that the saints defense is weak.the only reason they performed well because they offense jumps out on teams and make an opposing offense one dimensiol(sp) and that just set up greg williams blitzing crazy.
 12-19-2009, 10:43 PM         #635
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
dont be sour ma f**ker. your team just got beat. now you mad as f**k. might as well expose all the fake saint fans in this ma f**ker. i never seen half these ma f**kers in a thread in sports sections ever slowly as the season goes on more and more saint fans pop up with low a.ss post counts
say word...

saints fans popped up more and more by the week...

n*gga should be checkin his own back yard instead of being mad at me for being right in my prediction and glad about it...
 8 years ago '98        #636
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
Folk is not allowed to celebrate with his teammates. Go sit in by the potty at the back of the bus.
 8 years ago '05        #637
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
 -Scar- said:
i made my call at the begginnin of the game..dont be mad i was right..i aint here to rub your nose in p!ss but rather prop the cowboys...

check my second post in the thread and dry your eye n*gga...

stay classy..
...I Knew You Was Going Say Something,I Was Going Remove Your Name But I Didnt Want n*ggas Saying "oh scar voted too and his name up there".

Am Keeping It Classy...It Was One Hell Of A Game,I Give The Cowboys That BUT f**k YOU COWGIRLS!!! f**k Ya....f**k Ya....f**k Ya...

I Had To Get That Out My System Since We Can Barely Talk s**t Now But Great Game To The Cowboy Fans. I Dunno Who Has The Avy....Am Not Making Them
 8 years ago '09        #638
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
So we gon act like yall didnt almost lose to the Redskins? Yall got problems.
so we gonna act like the boys didn't almost lose to the chiefs? lets not get technical..... i've said on numerous occasions our defense will be opportunistic at best till we get both porter , who played well in his first game back , and jabari greer...
 8 years ago '08        #639
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 chctynig2804 said:
lol there has since been someone vote for us since the game has ended
My n*gga i was just at the bar with a bunch of Saints fans and i swear i did the harlem shake and did the Diddy Take that Dance after the loss

A n*gga was goin 70 drivin home
 8 years ago '07        #640
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,796 | Props total: 448 448
 Syphernix said:
philly could possibly lose there last 3

its possible the giants could go 1-2 over the next 3 weeks

dallas pretty much in the driver seat depending on if they go all out against the eagles
yea man its not gonna be a easy game against wash on monday especially with corey webster not playing,and now it look like vikes gonna play that game considering that 1st seed maybe on the line
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago