The Official Denver Donkeys Vs. Thee Oakland Raiders GAMEDAY THREAD 12/20/09

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Raiders Or Donkey?
Raiders 14 82.35%
Donkeys 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
2 happy big n*ggas right there
 12-20-2009, 09:59 PM         #262
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this seem like a funny game. i wish i couldve seen the 4th Q. lol at marcus fat a.ss pulling a manning
 8 years ago '06        #263
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18817 18817
what thee f**k....

8 years ago '04        #264
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 J$iMZ said:
Am i the only one that has noticed Knowshon Moreno is having a hard time seeing the field, Broncos Fans? I like the guy but i really don't think he is seeing the holes at all.

this is just one example from my observations, we ran the ball to the left side and if he would of cut back to the inside he would of easily picked up 10+ yards (instead he kept going left for a 2-3 yard loss). This year consistently we are at 3rd and 1 - 4th and 1 and gain nothing.

it really is frustrating watching this, :banghead:

That was a good win for the Raiders, i am in complete disappointment
Knowshon is doing fine, you say hes not seeing the holes neither am I thats because there isn't any holes being opened its pretty clear that offensive line is a bigger issue than most people thought especially the interior they get no push.

whats even more frustrating is watching a slow a.ss lamont jordan play over peyton hillis

YOUNGZERO said:
I like how Mitchell hit orton and the best part was the refs didn't call roughing the quarterback..
I know man the refs missed a few cheap shots on Orton thats why there was so many f!ghts breaking out.

Last edited by K1; 12-21-2009 at 12:18 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #265
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
It was good to see the Broncos and Raiders f!ghting...that's how it should be.
 8 years ago '07        #266
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
 K1Entertainment said:
Knowshon is doing fine, you say hes not seeing the holes neither am I thats because there isn't any holes being opened its pretty clear that offensive line is a bigger issue than most people thought especially the interior they get no push.
I agree with you the O-line was not getting no push, our O-line is playing poor in the run game and pass protection as of late. It would help if we had Harris back healthy because Tyler Polumbus is sucking it up out there.

I am not blaming Moreno for this loss, our lack of stopping the run / poor blocking / predictable play calling. Moreno still needs to see the field better because at times there is a nice cut back / hole he missed.

Peyton Hillis > Jordan, but ever since that last fumble - he has been in Josh's dog house, he gave him a little bit of shine late against the Chiefs but i just don't think he likes Peyton as a player.
 8 years ago '04        #267
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 J$iMZ said:
I agree with you the O-line was not getting no push, our O-line is playing poor in the run game and pass protection as of late. It would help if we had Harris back healthy because Tyler Polumbus is sucking it up out there.

I am not blaming Moreno for this loss, our lack of stopping the run / poor blocking / predictable play calling. Moreno still needs to see the field better because at times there is a nice cut back / hole he missed.

Peyton Hillis > Jordan, but ever since that last fumble - he has been in Josh's dog house, he gave him a little bit of shine late against the Chiefs but i just don't think he likes Peyton as a player.
Yeah losing Ryan Harris hurt us pretty badly you can see how big of a loss it was watching every game he hasn't played in Polumbus can't block any edge rushers and he gets pushed around in the running game.

I know we are not out of the playoff picture but if we do make it in I guess its any given sunday but damn if we can't get some blocking inside on those run plays were going to be hurting.

1 good thing that happened was that the Bears lost so it makes our draft pick better looks like a top 10 pick is a lock. It will be interesting to see what we do with it. Our biggest need is guard and center but obviously we won't be taking one with that top 10 pick, people call me crazy but I think taking CJ Spiller wouldn't be a bad idea at all, he would be a nice change of pace back to Moreno and we really need another weapon on offense that the defense can fear. At first I was all about Rolando McClain or Terrence Cody but I don't think it would k!ll us to go with Spiller it set us up with a nice backfield for the future.
 8 years ago '07        #268
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
If we don't beat the Eagles we will have a rough time making the playoffs.

1st Round - Gerald McCoy (Top 5, but maybe), Tennessee DT Dan Williams / Terrence Cody / Rolando McClain.

2nd Round - Colt McCoy (I have heard about him falling to the second round, i think he would be a good back up for Kyle Orton)

3rd Round - You can usually pick up a nice Guard / Center

Last edited by J$iMZ; 12-21-2009 at 02:09 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #269
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
damn tough l
 8 years ago '06        #270
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18817 18817
the bottom line on this loss was that McDaniels called one of the worst games I've seen in a minute.....gave me flashbacks of some of Shanahan's play selections from games late last year....

1st off, why was he [McDaniels] getting desperate so damn early and running gimmicky a.ss plays like the quick out to Clady? That ain't us and it wasn't needed....we gave up some momentum on that too...

2nd, I think that we've established that Moreno is a pretty un-effective goal line runner. That said, why the f**k was he being handed the ball on the goal line?!!?!? C'mon man, seriously, he never does that well down there....what he does excel in is getting on the edge and in space, he should be used like that and in tandem with another back (last I checked Hillis wasn't that bad of a RB man)....I felt that Moreno had too many touches in this game as well and that handing him the pill every 1st down was just asking to put the offense in a compromising situations....

It all boils down to the fact that the Raiders were shutting down our passing game because they effectively were getting pressure on Orton frequently. He looked jumpier than a meth addict in the pocket and it messed up our rhythm out there.....they were daring us to throw down the field and we never once pulled that trigger...mostly because Orton can't really do that on a consistent basis with his game managing a.ss....

we also suffered not having Hill and Buckhalter out there...both are important to the O and D respectively...

*sighs* in the end we gotta chalk it up as a loss and just try to move on and start focusing on the good looking Philly team we gotta play in a week...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-21-2009 at 02:32 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #271
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
lmao.. so um denver gonna make the playoffs?
 8 years ago '04        #272
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 733 733
thats what im talking about.. YEEEEE
 8 years ago '04        #273
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6102 6102
I think the thing that lost us the game was settling for a FG when we got down inside the 5 on 1st and goal the drive before the raiders scored. If we score a TD there we go up 10 and the game is over. Settling for the FG hurt big time.

The first play was bulls**t because the cheating a.ss raiders fans shined a laser in our offenses eyes. Second play we got no push on the line and the 3rd play some how the defender didnt turn around to see the ball and made contact but wasnt called for Pass INT.
 8 years ago '04        #274
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 J$iMZ said:
If we don't beat the Eagles we will have a rough time making the playoffs.

1st Round - Gerald McCoy (Top 5, but maybe), Tennessee DT Dan Williams / Terrence Cody / Rolando McClain.

2nd Round - Colt McCoy (I have heard about him falling to the second round, i think he would be a good back up for Kyle Orton)

3rd Round - You can usually pick up a nice Guard / Center
Colt McCoy will be garbage in the league, he has a noodle arm plus he's never played in a pro-style offense...n*gga is a gamble even in the 2nd round
 8 years ago '07        #275
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
The Broncos and Raiders split the season series again 2 years in a row.......The rivalry is back ladies
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy