Dec 15 - Tiger Woods’ wife wants half his fortune as she prepares to meet divorce lawyers

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2009, 06:41 PM         #161
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
^^please enlighten me. what's foolish about it? the foolish thing is knowing that you could lose half and cheating anyway.
You're right, Tiger is a dumbf**k, I didn't deny that, but you sound vindictive as f**k.

Payings.luts to f**k doesn't equate to deserving to lose half your fortune.

I'm just thinking f**k! If I had 1Bil and some b**ch would receive half by virtue of being my wife, I would go hulk mode!
 12-18-2009, 07:19 PM         #162
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
^^please enlighten me. what's foolish about it? the foolish thing is knowing that you could lose half and cheating anyway.
"if you can pay a ho a salary, you can pay your wife and the mother of your kids for f**kin up"

some yes, but half??? get the f**k outta here...............
 12-18-2009, 07:24 PM         #163
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
why the f**k are n*ggaz defending Woods?

the f**k.. f**k him.. he should lose everything he has..

n*gga was married and had 2 kids....

if they were just dating then i wouldn't give a f**k.... but married with kids? that's f**ked up.
HI HATER! :hay:
 12-18-2009, 07:31 PM         #164
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tiger obviously doesnt mind paying. if he was paying up to 14s.luts somewhere between like 5-20k a month i doubt he would have a problem with whatever the child support will be. and if he felt those b**ches deserve that much just to f**k a few times a year, which is all i could see him having time per wh0ore given his location during most of the year. then how could he have a problem with what his wife is going to get.
 8 years ago '07        #165
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1306 1306
If Tiger was truly paying these b**ches to keep quite (which they didnt) hes a fool. You never (ever ever ever) get into the game of paying hoe's. If you dont have that understanding that hey "this is what it is we just f**king I got a wife" then you dont have anything. And you never leave a trail like he apparently has with all the silly a.ss texting. Dumbass Tiger thinking he could trust these broads. I hope hes learned his leason.
 12-19-2009, 10:09 AM         #166
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tiger woods deserves some sort of punishment for what he has done, but giving away half of his fortune is a bit steep
 8 years ago '08        #167
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
clearly you can tell who the scumbags in this forum are. anybody who doesn't feel that she should get the maximum monetary retribution for Tiger's "transgressions" must be out of their fukin mind. If it were legal, she'd be in the right to take everything.

don't get married if you don't trust the girl. and don't get married if you aren't done fukin around either. it couldn't be any more simple than that.

Juicy
 12-19-2009, 01:31 PM         #168
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OrangeBlood89 said:
clearly you can tell who the scumbags in this forum are. anybody who doesn't feel that she should get the maximum monetary retribution for Tiger's "transgressions" must be out of their fukin mind. If it were legal, she'd be in the right to take everything.

don't get married if you don't trust the girl. and don't get married if you aren't done fukin around either. it couldn't be any more simple than that.

Juicy

and likewise, u can clearly tell who the "douchebags" of the forum are......It's not about whether she should get the max, it's about what that maximum should be

"If it were legal, she'd be in the right to take everything."

what?

"don't get married if you don't trust the girl. and don't get married if you aren't done fukin around either. it couldn't be any more simple than that."

yeah, cause marriage is simple:rolleyes2:
 8 years ago '04        #169
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
 Bea5T said:
lol tiger deserves it
n*gga aint need a billion dollars to golf.

They still making haters these days?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #170
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Daville502 said:
Thats good if true because she only deserves between 50 and 100 mil plus child support I'll give her that. Tiger done put in too much work for half and she really aint did s**t.

co-sign this to the fullest

its funny how rich tiger is tho , she only deserves 100 million lol

Last edited by emanuel08; 12-19-2009 at 07:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #171
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 demha88 said:
should have never gave that b**ch a ring
Or maybe he should have never cheated at least not got caught.

Yd4001 said:
They still making haters these days?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm actually surprised so many n*ggas have Tiger's back. He doesn't seem to have much love for us, but I don't know the guy. I'm not hating, I'm just not a big fan of cheating even though I know everyone does it. He's gonna get ran for his scratch and doesn't have a leg to stand on. I'm shocked that he has no prenump. That's a must if you're rich and marry a nanny.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 12-20-2009 at 07:20 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #172
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1154 1154
^^^ Read my brother, read! He does have one, but if they do the divorce in Cali then that s**t could get thrown out like it was nothing!

My whole take on it is this, you "shouldn't" be going around cheatin, but things happen on both sides and s**t goes down. As far as divorce settlements and the prenup I know Woods is gonna get screwed over! What I want to see happen is him pay child support of a mil a year and alimony of 4 mil a year! I think that is fair! Most women and gay douches would say she deserves half, but if imo if she wasn't on the green swingin or in them commercials or helping as an executive behind the scenes, then nah dawg you don't deserve any of that because of infidelity!

I think the justice is backwards anyway, but divorce cases take the cake! I never will see how infidelity and getting people's money equate to fairness! My wife cheats on me and I get half her earnings while we were married, for what?! Spite, doesn't make sense! And if she was making more than me and I wasn't big part of her gaining and attaining her wealth before or after we got married then I don't deserve any of that s**t for GP. Alimony in its true intention was ment to benifit spouses who were homemakers and had no financial backing to support themselves when the divorce was done because 9 times out of 10 they wouldn't be able to find a decent paying job if any, mind you this was enacted in the 50's!

After its all said and done, that babe is gonna have at least 100 mil if not more by the time this is done and Tiger is gonna bounce back thru his golf game and if not he's still got enough to fall back on if he doesn't get too screwed over!
 8 years ago '09        #173
masterSYKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Woods Lost.
 8 years ago '05        #174
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Tiger dumb a.ss....why even marry the nanny? You just know he never got pus*y and then got that fame and just fell in love with the first barbie that showed him some love. Having two kids with the chick too...smh....I dont even feel sorry for him. He deserves to take that L
 12-20-2009, 08:26 PM         #175
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She stayed married to him for years and had children with him. She wasn't some Anna Nicole Smith gold digger. Then he cheats with multiple women, embarrassing and disgracing her and her family.

Even a clean, mutual divorce generally leads to a typical even division of the funds. After humiliating her and her family she definitely deserves half. If you deny this then you are flat out declaring that you are ignorant of how society functions.
 8 years ago '06        #176
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 specialk103185 said:
It's not being vindictive. It's what the law entitles her to get. The law is not new and i don't think anybody will be breaking their neck to change a law so that it favors a cheating husband over a wife and kids. She doesn't need half to live well--nobody does. but a law is a law.
thats not a good argument, just because its a law doesn't mean its right, you should see a lot of the dumb laws that are in place which could get you arrested/fined.

honestly through a divorce the kids should be taken care of and thats it, (even that is over exaggerated) because two people are supposed to be going their separate ways. If a person wants to maintain the style of which they were living, apply themselves in the working world.

Spousal support is a joke.

ill edit this to say anything bought during the marriage I can see being split, even though I cant see someone's salary in the same communal property state.

Last edited by homme; 12-20-2009 at 09:33 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #177
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
link source?
 8 years ago '06        #178
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Hooksword said:
She stayed married to him for years and had children with him. She wasn't some Anna Nicole Smith gold digger. Then he cheats with multiple women, embarrassing and disgracing her and her family.

Even a clean, mutual divorce generally leads to a typical even division of the funds. After humiliating her and her family she definitely deserves half. If you deny this then you are flat out declaring that you are ignorant of how society functions.
She signed a prenup for $55 Million.
Gtfoh with that half argument.

...She's lucky to get $55.
Wtf

I hope she gets hit by a bus.
 8 years ago '05        #179
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
Tiger should have never gotten married. If I'm making all that money, there is NO way I'm getting married. You're basically throwing half of your money away because of the simple fact of women always throwing themselves at you no matter where you go. It's even worse WHEN you're married in my opinion. In this instance a playa got caught, now everyone got they hand out. Look for book deals, television specials, all of that.
 8 years ago '05        #180
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I wish a b**ch would try and take half my s**t....i'd give it all away...have fun diving zero by two muthafukka
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish