Dec 15 - Tiger Woods’ wife wants half his fortune as she prepares to meet divorce lawyers

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 M said:
and where exactly did I say that?

his wife obviously wasn't raising the kids? really? she used to be a nanny herself so I have a hard time believing she wouldn't be raising her own kids and considering her parents are in Sweden I doubt they were helping much, don't know about Tigers mom.

I don't care how much money she gets and none of us can say what she's entitled to get because we don't know s**t about their personal life together. I just think its hilarious that a guy cheats on his wife a million times with multiple chicks and guys on here (and IRL too Im sure) still find a way to blame his wife
tell that b**ch to a sink a hole in one or win a Tour. before she start thinking she deserve half.
 8 years ago '05        #142
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
f**k that she gets whatever she came into the relationship with, plus a reasonable child support. nothing crazy like Nas has to pay tho. s**t is ridiculous... anyone sick of this country like i am?
 8 years ago '04        #143
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
my vote is f--k that n*gga tiger..
 8 years ago '07        #144
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
....just wondering........whats the price for a woman's infidelity.....cause when men cheat..females feel that they are entitled to his shyt outta spite....but woman cheating isn't rare these days...whats the price of a woman's infidelity......should a man be entitled to half her shyt if they get divorced...lol....get half her shyt...a male is not even entitled to to money in child care when the result of a woman's infidelity is a child thats not even his...and i know this isn't uncommon....so.......we cheat...ya take our shyt...you cheat...i get nothing but look like a fool who worries if the kid is mine

fukk these broads....

really...entitled to half his fortune...they only been married for 5 fukking years

shyt...this shyt only exposed how money grubbing some of these females are....why do you think one after one...they keep popping up...they are getting paid to expose these stories...fukk it ...

/end of rant
 12-17-2009, 05:47 PM         #145
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you guys have lost it.

and most of your arguments are only really relevant to me if you are middle/lower class. tiger has a billion f**king dollars and shes looking at what 100 mil? so f**king what. thats like 1/10th.
 12-17-2009, 06:03 PM         #146
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all that pus*y aint worth all them millions...shuda slunk in the LaZy Boy and beat hisself
 8 years ago '05        #147
jumpman441 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 9 9
child support gon get him 2
 8 years ago '08        #148
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 beantown85 said:
I know he did her wrong...but I'll never understand how these b**ches can get away with millions in money they never earned one cent of....
^^^this
 8 years ago '08        #149
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
That's crazy, sad to say that she gets that much off his hard working money but when you say them promises at the wedding for "rich or for poorer" it's wise to stay true to them words surely if your an athlete cause crazy thing tends to happen if u don't.:sad5:
 8 years ago '05        #150
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
tiger better get them pitbulls so he don't get his bread taken
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-18-2009, 06:38 AM         #151
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that b**ch won't be getting have from what they are stating. Due to the fact that they have not lived in the state for more than 6 months... this ruled is out of the question... so $75 million and probation is the best she will do.
 8 years ago '04        #152
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
now that is some bulls**t the b**ch is not even that cute...this is going to get ugly....why is everyone saying its not about the money she loves tiger w/ all her heart if that was true this b**ch would be seeking employment....this is going to get ugly just like what strahan wife did to him...wow i knew this would be the result....he shld have took a pge from kobe....what does she need his fortune for anyway oooo so she can be on cribs like kimora lee simmons...i feel bad for him
 8 years ago '05        #153
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
Well that b**ch won't be getting have from what they are stating. Due to the fact that they have not lived in the state for more than 6 months... this ruled is out of the question... so $75 million and probation is the best she will do.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #154
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
Kobe's wife is a dumb a.ss. She was like 22 when he "allegedly r*ped" the chick and put her through all that court drama...cryin and s**t on tv. Then she let him but her out with a diamond ring and a lambo...she shoulda took half and moved on with her life. She'd be straight by now.
she's gonna get Kobe down the road
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #155
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
 bigbarcelona said:
Thats good if true because she only deserves between 50 and 100 mil plus child support I'll give her that. Tiger done put in too much work for half and she really aint did s**t.

Really she won the lottery just marrying this n*gga she should be thankful and all she had to do was lay on her back.
 12-18-2009, 12:49 PM         #156
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Buck said:
f**k Woods, give her that money. A married man and father shouldn't be doing that s**t.
give a b**ch a hundred million cus he cheated? u sound like a b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #157
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
im glad i hope she get him out all his cheese. Thats wat he get for thinking he white. They bout to show him what he really is now, i hope they sink that n*gga. Next time keep it he might gangster.
 12-18-2009, 01:11 PM         #158
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
lol at dudes callin tiger's wife a b**ch...14 broads comin out of nowhere sayin they f**ked your husband and he was giving them regular monthly payments of 5K or more to keep their mouths shut. That s**t is embarassing. He was payin females a salary to f**k. That's not a one-time slip--that's a lifestyle choice...if you can pay a ho a salary, you can pay your wife and the mother of your kids for f**kin up. Plus, people get shocked about this California law...the law isn't brand new, every entertainer that wanted a divorce in Cali gets hit with the 50% tax...knowing that up front...why would you cheat?
You sound foolish.

If I had that money and some b**ch thought she was going to receive half...

"Kids, say goodbye to mother".
 8 years ago '05        #159
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$983 | Props total: 274 274
 Steveo54 said:
half of 330 some million....so she gets 165 mil for taking the d*ck
euros not dollars
 8 years ago '04        #160
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
If he wants to keep his money he better file for divorce 1st in FLA...If you gon b a dog azz husband you need to do your homework...Don't get a house in any state that won't honor your prenup...He did foul as hell and now its time to tuck tail and play smart...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy