Dec 15 - Tiger Woods’ wife wants half his fortune as she prepares to meet divorce lawyers

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 478 478
kids growin up with out there father would be her fault.. not his...^^...lol....

anywas dont know woman need half of my s**t... u aint help me... i helped u...
 8 years ago '08        #102
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
b**ch is dumb! No way she gets half she's lucky she gets 100 milllion. Please tell me he got a prenup!
 8 years ago '04        #103
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 meercy said:
kids growin up with out there father would be her fault.. not his...^^...lol....

anywas dont know woman need half of my s**t... u aint help me... i helped u...
Yes, because him f**king 12+ other women and then her wanting a divorce is her fault. Why would any mom want to leave her kids with an unfaithful dad and the b**ch he cheated with? What kinda life would the kids have if they lived with him? He'd be gone half the year. Would they go with him everywhere he went? Stay home with nannies and butlers and s**t without a parent around? No. The kids staying with the mom is the only logical thing to do.
 8 years ago '07        #104
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 T_Buck said:
How's it a conspiracy that he likes white women more than any other race?
I was just jokin but I know Tiger tasted more than just vanilla so why are only white girls comming forward to ruin him maybe because golf was a white mans game before Tiger took it lol
 8 years ago '09        #105
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
All I wanna know is what entitles a woman to half a mans money when he's the one who's earned it and she's the one filing for a divorce?

So if Tiger was the one that filed for the divorce could he demand half of what she made (NOTHING) in the past 5 years? It would be silly...but because he's a man...and a black man at that...not to mention a high profile figure he gets f**ked...

Country is all f**ked up it's all about bringing people down once they get to the top and most of the time it's over s**t that isn't even a crime...as long as he takes care of his kids that's all that matters...that b**ch don't deserve s**t...she knew what she was getting into from the start...
 8 years ago '04        #106
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
Dude's not even black. He's mostly Asian.
 8 years ago '09        #107
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Damn T Buck got a hard-on for this s**t...dude's got 100 posts in here poppin off like his opinion means something...Tiger will smash your b**ch a.ss with his wallet...and you think he only cheated on thats.lut with 12 b**ches? He was up here at the Turning Stone this past year and was with a couple broads...and that's just in Upstate NY...

He's a f**king billionaire athlete...he's only as faithful as his options...this chick just wants a free ride and she found the sucker to get it from...she was just a groupie ho when he found her like all these other girls he's f**king...

Stop being sour because you jerk off to decent looking girls and your fat salty a.ss still hasn't gotten your pecker touched...
 8 years ago '04        #108
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
Damn T Buck got a hard-on for this s**t...dude's got 100 posts in here poppin off like his opinion means something...Tiger will smash your b**ch a.ss with his wallet...and you think he only cheated on thats.lut with 12 b**ches? He was up here at the Turning Stone this past year and was with a couple broads...and that's just in Upstate NY...

He's a f**king billionaire athlete...he's only as faithful as his options...this chick just wants a free ride and she found the sucker to get it from...she was just a groupie ho when he found her like all these other girls he's f**king...

Stop being sour because you jerk off to decent looking girls and your fat salty a.ss still hasn't gotten your pecker touched...
s**t like this just annoys me. He's a millionaire athlete, why's he getting married if he can't stay away from other b**ches? And why's she's a ho? He's the one that wanted to be introduced to her for a year. She's not the one who came up to him begging to suck his d*ck. Why was she a groupie?
 8 years ago '07        #109
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Damn how's come none of these celebs ever paid attention to Eddie Murphay on Raw?

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #110
meercy|m 
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Yes, because him f**king 12+ other women and then her wanting a divorce is her fault. Why would any mom want to leave her kids with an unfaithful dad and the b**ch he cheated with? What kinda life would the kids have if they lived with him? He'd be gone half the year. Would they go with him everywhere he went? Stay home with nannies and butlers and s**t without a parent around? No. The kids staying with the mom is the only logical thing to do.
boi u havent a clue.... that inside the box u in is drastic.....
but at the same time u want her to sit at home and do nothin....
and praise her more for doin nothin if she gets half his money ?
 8 years ago '04        #111
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 meercy said:
boi u havent a clue.... that inside the box u in is drastic.....
but at the same time u want her to sit at home and do nothin....
and praise her more for doin nothin if she gets half his money ?
I'm not praising her. Nowhere have I praised her. The s**t Woods did just pisses me off. And I haven't a clue about what? Why don't you clarify what the f**k you're talking about instead of just saying random s**t.
 12-16-2009, 06:46 PM         #112
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This man should go down in history as having the absolute worst game ever. How do u get caught out there like that? Why were slides calling your main phn? Where was ur bat line? Where was ur slide off apartment? Why did u not switch ur numbers up often? Why didn't ur homies get at the first joint and hit her with sum bread? Why did u not immediately touch down with the rest of ur pieces after ur spot got blown. I know why. He is one of those "freeze up under pressure" dudes. (in a pimp voice) "Keep yo' cool fool.! LOL

Oh well, he has to suffer the repercussions. He was dead a.ssed wrong 4 swerving. His wiz is probably wild borning to him and only like to make love once in a while. Tiger is a straight beast! (get it) He was knockin' em down and they were all chopped! He was boning anything white huh?
 8 years ago '05        #113
meercy|m 
space
space
 T_Buck said:
I'm not praising her. Nowhere have I praised her. The s**t Woods did just pisses me off. And I haven't a clue about what? Why don't you clarify what the f**k you're talking about instead of just saying random s**t.
calm down.... its woods not you dawg.......
u where the 1 talkin about the mother should get to keep the kids and yada yada..
wat makes her such qualified ? cause she had his child ? cause she looks like a innocent mother ? Maybe u know her personally... im jus sayin...
and im far from random...
 8 years ago '06        #114
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8645 8645
I think ya''ll should reverse the roles and see if you guys would feel the same if Tiger wanted half of her money if she was the rich one.

Oh yea you never hear about a rich famous celebrity female marrying a reg guy and him divorcing her for half because rich women don't marry bums.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 12-16-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 12-16-2009, 07:57 PM         #115
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Buck said:
Statistically, 75% of the people in america are white. Only 12% are black. Of course there's gonna be more white women that cheat on people in America. It's simple f**king probability. Doesn't mean that black women can't be just as big, if not bigger of a b**ch than white women.
Are you f**king serious???

What does population have anything to do whether a group cheats more or not???

At the end... when you break an statistic down... you break it down on the large percentage of people that do it on the same group and don't base it on the amount of the population.

If that was the case... then white people would have the largest cases of Aids instead of blacks.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 12-16-2009 at 08:05 PM..
 12-16-2009, 08:22 PM         #116
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's a dumb a.ss. He desevers it if it happens. Marriage is a contract n dude broke it over 10 times with these chicks. Each new chick is another new time he broke that vow/contract. A habitual f**ker lol. Pose to have that s**t outta your system when u saying I DO. Plus he hangs with the super rich and famous. He could learn from they past n present mistakes. He hangs with Jordan. He dont remember when Mrs. Jordan was gonna take have of Jordan's empire. She woulda ended up with a shoe deal if that s**t went down! And he still did what he did. Jordan a.ss woulda been taken to the cleaners if that many chick popped up like tiger. Any damn star would be. Why? How the f**k you gonna convince wifey you made a mistake and you still love her with 15 side jawns u f**kin? How you make the same mistake 15 times if you a man with at least average smarts? Even Bill Clinton is like damn homie!!! One chick on the side, 2 many dependin on your wife being able to forgive. But 10+? You gonna take your girl back after she f**ked 10+ plus dudes when ya'll was married? No n*gga would eva! Lets be real, unless u a n*gga that gets no chicks lol. Even in the Mob the usually kept 1 side chick at a time. How you gonna keep all them hoes in check? Thats 10+ dif personalities on gotta handle, and you kno you aint taking the time to really know them so you dont kno wtf they capable of. They got dirt you in n that situation. Ppl will forget they name, not Tiger. Plus with all that money, fame, perks on the line to mess up. He is def the biggest loser! Anyone living that life should never get marri4ed till they done with they career or done with that party life and lookin 4 that life. Not 2 create and nice image like he cliam to 1 chick what his marriage nas bout. Look how ppl love Clooney's old a.ss and he switches chicks all the time, claims to never marry, and all the girls are like half his age. But no 1 calls him a dirty old man or a perve do they? Funny every side chick is a blonde. No Blacks, Ricans, not even Asian like his mom? With all the girls n the world ready to hop on it u still to one flavor in that candy store? I guess he wasn't lying on Oprah. He's not Black or Asian, he's cabanasian. Guess that race don't like minorities even tho so far as I kno that race is a endangered species since I only kno of 1.....TIGER! :smh2:
 8 years ago '08        #117
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Damn, T Buck sound hurt like a muthaf**ka....s**ts actually kinda funny..
 8 years ago '08        #118
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Cheaper to keep her.....Better get your Keith Sweat on Tiger and get to beggin
 12-16-2009, 09:10 PM         #119
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
@ some of you trying to blame his wife, that's hilarious

Anyway, I can't feel bad for him, he should have thought about it before he f**ked every chick that walked by him
but it's his money
 12-16-2009, 09:13 PM         #120
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
you are wasting your time and energy. ive learned that comprehension skills are lacking on this site. i don't bother even responding to such foolishness.
But it's HIS money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy