Dec 15 - Tiger Woods’ wife wants half his fortune as she prepares to meet divorce lawyers

most viewed right now
 126
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 114
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
how the f**k is she wrong? so it's ok for him to pay these others.luts millions to stay quiet (which obviously isn't working anyway) but he can't pay his WIFE and the mother of his two children? No, she wasn't on the golf course with him making that money, but she was home everyday alone raising their two kids while he was out golfing and having s3x with multiple other women.

Like I've said before on this topic, if he wasn't done f**king around he shouldn't have gotten married and had kids

you are wasting your time and energy. ive learned that comprehension skills are lacking on this site. i don't bother even responding to such foolishness.
 8 years ago '08        #82
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 memyselfni said:
you are wasting your time and energy. ive learned that comprehension skills are lacking on this site. i don't bother even responding to such foolishness.
yeah, usually I know better
 8 years ago '04        #83
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 4cornerspt.2 said:
Man get the f**k out of here with that weak a.ss s**t.You sound like a pus*y,you got millions of dollars and you aint gone f**k off with other beautiful women here and there.You must be a f*g to be talking some crazy s**t like that,women throwing pus*y at tiger and you act like somebody with a hard d*ck just gone turn down some hot pus*y.
Motherf**ker when you get married, you have a goddamn responsibility to be loyal to your wife and kids. If you can't handle that s**t, don't get married. It's pretty f**king simple. 90% of you motherf**kers in here are gonna have failed marriages, I can tell.

I'm a f*g to be talking about loyalty? It's people like you that make this world such a f**ked up place.
 8 years ago '04        #84
Syztim 
space
avatar space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
how the f**k is she wrong? so it's ok for him to pay these others.luts millions to stay quiet (which obviously isn't working anyway) but he can't pay his WIFE and the mother of his two children? No, she wasn't on the golf course with him making that money, but she was home everyday alone raising their two kids while he was out golfing and having s3x with multiple other women.

Like I've said before on this topic, if he wasn't done f**king around he shouldn't have gotten married and had kids

let me guess you've probably been cheated on....ya it sucks but we all get over it, you don't need a million dollars to make it better. His wife obviously wasn't raising the kids alone I'm sure they have grandparents and nannies. If tiger had been home he wouldn't have been making so much money. I don't disagree he shouldn't have gotten married if he wasn't done playing the field but in no way does his ex deserve half the money. It's not like he's a deadbeat dad who's not gunna support his kids. I'm sure she had no complaints about him not being home when he came home with the pay cheque. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Maybe you should look at both points of view before you go around saying other people have a lack of comprehension. Or maybe you just shouldn't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die
 12-16-2009, 04:05 PM         #85
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
a b**ch takes the d*ck and pops out a few kids and now she wants billions?

prenup with no divorce clauses for the win
 8 years ago '04        #86
mrwickedmon 
space
avatar space
space
$982 | Props total: 5 5
337.5 UK is around 550.13 US and she wants half equals 275 millions us dollars for five years of marriage. Just think about alimony and living expenses. Oh yeah child support.
 12-16-2009, 04:13 PM         #87
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a Tiger by the toe
If he cheats dont let him go,
Just r*pe his pockets till he's broke

Good one :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #88
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Why do you people keep bringing up prenups? There could very well be a clause in the prenup that says the person who commits adultery may need to pay even MORE to the other spouse after divorce.

"A Hollywood prenuptial agreement might, as well, have an increase in payout to a spouse if the other spouse commits adultery. These terms seem to fly in the face of the “until death do we part,” bit of the marriage ceremony. However, given the short lifespan of some celebrity marriages, a prenuptial agreement seems to make good economic sense. "
 8 years ago '06        #89
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
There are NO excuses why she should get HALF of dude's fortune. WTF?! If this is true, then it really shows her true intent. f**k outta here. LOL
 8 years ago '08        #90
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,482 | Props total: 1273 1273
Nah, f**k Tiger. This ain't no Nas/Kelis s**t where it seems to be a mutual dissolution of the marriage and Kelis decides to shift into selfish b**ch mode. TIGER f**ked up and got caught. TIGER married her a.ss in the first place. I don't agree with the particulars of the law, but this n*gga knew what was on the line, and STILL f**ked up?

Nah, B, nah.....
 12-16-2009, 04:32 PM         #91
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
tupac - black woman
mike tyson - black woman
That's two black women out of how many white girls that have f**k their man over????

Dude on the previous list forgot to put Michael Strahan's white b**ch that was trying to knock his a.ss over for half of his money.

If I'm rich... I won't married a white b**ch or even f**k with a white b**ch. They are by far the biggest gold diggers out there and they will tried to knock you out for everything. And no matter whether they are right or wrong??? Society always sides with them. All they got it do is cried (tears don't even have to come out or eyes don't have to turn red) and the world feels sorry for this b**ches!

This are the same b**ches that lied about being r*pe... and all they got it do is cry and a muthaf**ka is already going to prison while the b**ch is going out to the club to get some d*ck.

And if s**t goes down you can't trust them either... because they are the first ones to snitch.

I mean look at Tiger now... they rather side with this white f**king skanks instead of bashing this hoes for being a bunch of hookers and homewreckers. They are even trying to cover for a couple of those girls that are actually hookers. Joy behar call one of the girls as.lut... and the next minute they force that b**ch to apologize because it wasn't fair to the girls "character". What??? Get the f**k out of here!!! She's not lying or bulls**tting... she's saying what all of us are thinking. This fat a.ss dude that was interviewing one of this skanks on Extra got mad because the other reporter laugh at one of this skanks fake tears. "Please don't laugh at her... her tears are honest and she was really in pain. Tiger took advantage of this girl because she was 21 and she didn't know any better". Get that s**t out of here!!! At 15 I was already out my mother's house and literally had my own apartment... so I know this muthaf**ka is not defending the trailer park Denny's waitress hooker that clearly move to Hollywood to be a star... but in reality was sucking d*ck in the back of a strip club in Hollywood Blvd in order to support her and her b**ch a.ss boyfriend.

Point being... when are this athletes going to learn to stay away from this white hoes??? This hoes will turn on you and dried you up worse than a f**king vampire.
 8 years ago '07        #92
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 MosDefinition said:
so him cheating mean she should get half of s**t she didnt contribute to earning

all she did was lay on her back and recieve his sperm and pop out some kids

she wasnt his damn caddy giving him advice on the pga tour f**k outta here
hey that's what dumb n*ggas get, these dumb n*ggas go off put these average gas pumping white women on pedestals and BOOM. Like I said I hope her blonde a.ss clean his bank account.
 8 years ago '07        #93
LOpacino 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Man this s**t reminds me of that movie Undercover Brother the white man set Tiger up to fall cause he took golf from they a.ss. All them white b**ches and not one sister this is a conspiracy. Does Tiger even know what Black pus*y feel like??
 8 years ago '04        #94
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 bigbarcelona said:
That's two black women out of how many white girls that have f**k their man over????

Dude on the previous list forgot to put Michael Strahan's white b**ch that was trying to knock his a.ss over for half of his money.

If I'm rich... I won't married a white b**ch or even f**k with a white b**ch. They are by far the biggest gold diggers out there and they will tried to knock you out for everything. And no matter whether they are right or wrong??? Society always sides with them. All they got it do is cried (tears don't even have to come out or eyes don't have to turn red) and the world feels sorry for this b**ches!

This are the same b**ches that lied about being r*pe... and all they got it do is cry and a muthaf**ka is already going to prison while the b**ch is going out to the club to get some d*ck.

And if s**t goes down you can't trust them either... because they are the first ones to snitch.

I mean look at Tiger now... they rather side with this white f**king skanks instead of bashing this hoes for being a bunch of hookers and homewreckers. They are even trying to cover for a couple of those girls that are actually hookers. Joy behar call one of the girls as.lut... and the next minute they force that b**ch to apologize because it wasn't fair to the girls "character". What??? Get the f**k out of here!!! She's not lying or bulls**tting... she's saying what all of us are thinking. This fat a.ss dude that was interviewing one of this skanks on Extra got mad because the other reporter laugh at one of this skanks fake tears. "Please don't laugh at her... her tears are honest and she was really in pain. Tiger took advantage of this girl because she was 21 and she didn't know any better". Get that s**t out of here!!! At 15 I was already out my mother's house and literally had my own apartment... so I know this muthaf**ka is not defending the trailer park Denny's waitress hooker that clearly move to Hollywood to be a star... but in reality was sucking d*ck in the back of a strip club in Hollywood Blvd in order to support her and her b**ch a.ss boyfriend.

Point being... when are this athletes going to learn to stay away from this white hoes??? This hoes will turn on you and dried you up worse than a f**king vampire.
shaunie o'neal bought her trainer a house with shaqs money
Jaunita jordan dont remember her a.ss leading the bulls to 6 championships
Gilbert areanas fiancee
i could go on but why bother


Last edited by MosDefinition; 12-16-2009 at 04:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #95
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 LOpacino said:
Man this s**t reminds me of that movie Undercover Brother the white man set Tiger up to fall cause he took golf from they a.ss. All them white b**ches and not one sister this is a conspiracy. Does Tiger even know what Black pus*y feel like??
How's it a conspiracy that he likes white women more than any other race?
 8 years ago '04        #96
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 carltouss619 said:
hey that's what dumb n*ggas get, these dumb n*ggas go off put these average gas pumping white women on pedestals and BOOM. Like I said I hope her blonde a.ss clean his bank account.
he half asian actually he more asian than black because his dad is part asian calm your ole black militant a.ss down

i dont see you get all bent outta shape that shaqs wife wants half or areanas fiance cheating on him
 12-16-2009, 05:17 PM         #97
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
shaunie o'neal bought her trainer a house with shaqs money
Jaunita jordan dont remember her a.ss leading the bulls to 6 championships
Gilbert areanas fiancee
i could go on but why bother
Ok Shaq's wife is a b**ch and Jaunita unike Tigers wife and all the other mentioned deserves it because she was married to him for 17 years you f**king idiot. She was with him since day one, so unlike the rest she deserves her half because she put in the work! And she only got $165 million out of him... so she could it clean his a.ss out even if she wanted and she could it gotten more out of him because he cheated on her with another girl that he paid on the low. So not only is that one terrible example... but it shows the length of stupidity and biased that some would go out to protect this snow bunny cracker a.sss.luts. let me guess... you white aren't you??? If you are again... it shows how far the white man protects its white b**ch in order to make her the victim and innocent one no matter what. Gilbert Arenas??? Don't know much about what happen with his girl.

and that's six against 20 other white b**ches that are even worse than this hoes and compare to this white b**ches... they are nothing but hungry a.ss hoes. This white hoes are greedy backstabbing hoes. They'll suck all the money out of you and then act like they are the victims. You probably the same sucker thinking this hoes are not guilty of s**t. "Oh... this girls were taken advantage of." "They didn't know any better... they are too young or too old to understand how a man's mentality behaves". Sounds like we got a captain save a white hoe.


Last edited by bigbarcelona; 12-16-2009 at 05:27 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
Ok Shaq's wife is a b**ch and Jaunita unike Tigers wife and all the other mentioned deserves it because she was married to him for 17 years you f**king idiot. She was with him since day one, so unlike the rest she deserves her half because she put in the work! And she only got $165 million out of him... so she could it clean his a.ss out even if she wanted and she could it gotten more out of him because he cheated on her with another girl that he paid on the low. So not only is that one terrible example... but it shows the length of stupidity and biased that some would go out to protect this snow bunny cracker a.sss.luts. let me guess... you white aren't you??? If you are again... it shows how far the white man protects its white b**ch in order to make her the victim and innocent one no matter what. Gilbert Arenas??? Don't know much about what happen with his girl.

and that's six against 20 other white b**ches that are even worse than this hoes and compare to this white b**ches... they are nothing to how hungry this hoes are. This white hoes are greedy backstabbing hoes. They'll suck all the money out of you and then act like they are the victims. You probably the same sucker thinking this hoes are not guilty of s**t. "Oh... this girls were taken advantage of." "They didn't know any better... they are too young or too old to understand how a man's mentality behaves". Sounds like we got a captain save a white hoe.
Statistically, 75% of the people in america are white. Only 12% are black. Of course there's gonna be more white women that cheat on people in America. It's simple f**king probability. Doesn't mean that black women can't be just as big, if not bigger of a b**ch than white women.
 8 years ago '06        #99
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 T_Buck said:
Ignorant a.ss motherf**kers in here acting like she's the one that cheated on him with 12 other dudes.
Man stop tryin to get your b**ch a.ss voice heard. You up in here with a vendetta against Tiger and tryin to sling crap.

Motherf**kers cheat everyday, i have included and the system is flawed terribly in which generally a man gets all that he has heard earned taken away from him. I rarely see a b**ch with money getting sued.
 8 years ago '04        #100
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 iCON-8 said:
Man stop tryin to get your b**ch a.ss voice heard. You up in here with a vendetta against Tiger and tryin to sling crap.

Motherf**kers cheat everyday, i have included and the system is flawed terribly in which generally a man gets all that he has heard earned taken away from him. I rarely see a b**ch with money getting sued.
Who the f**k cares if people cheat everyday? Does that make that s**t all right? It's just like when I was a kid and my mom would tell me s**t like "If ____ jumped off a bridge, would you?". f**king up your entire family is not all right. Now the kids are gonna grow up without their father, is that s**t all right? Motherf**kers like this disgust me.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy