Hughes Brothers - Tupac could not fight to save his motherf**king life

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
116 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
237 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 youngvito18 said:
basically.....well said man, well said

lol.......right, dude was a peaceful, artisitic, poetic dude that was very very intouched with his feminine side........he knew he couldnt say what he wanted to say with his real image so he had to transform himself to the image that urban america would accept.....just g look at all the interviews he did when he was younger....that was the real tupac......the nice kid who had big dreams of helping his people

the n*gga running with suge, waving money around and sying he was tough and f**king BG's wife aint the real pac, no different then the number 1 goon isnt really the real plies.....or the street connected hustla with bravado isnt the real jay-z....its just images so you the audience can accept...respect.....and like these artists which inturn equates to the same audience bringing in revenue by buying that artists product

its very simple
And he still had dreams of representing his people when he got in the industry as well. Did you not hear 2Pac say that he rides for black people. People don't respect Pac because he calls himself a thug, people respect him for his heart and never holding back his tongue. And lol at trying to tell somebody about the "real Pac". Unless you know him personally, you can't tell me about no "real pac".
 8 years ago '05        #82
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 timdog said:
now if you grew up like pac did moms on crack living in homeless shelters and things of that nature

then you become famous never had a criminal record before you became famous

then you started going to jail shooting cops acting tough things of that nature

you are portraying something your not

pac chose to shoot them cops they didnt do nothing to him he lucked up on that case due to the fact them cops was dirty anyway thats why he walked out the court room like he did

pac was well educated everyone who was around pac said he constantly read books said he was constantly gaining knowledge

but he wanted the streets to love him so he did the dumb s**t

i mean r.i.p. but some of yall on here act like pac was god like
Of course Pac read books. Pac fans and everyone know that Pac is not a dummy. Pac never kept anything a secret. It's not like he hid his intellect and only portrayed a "thug" lifestyle. He kept his life an open book. How do you think that you found out the information on 2Pac never having a criminal record before his record deal? It's because he leaked it out his ownself in his own interviews. And not to mention, having a criminal record doesn't make you hard, real, or gangsta. It makes you stupid. Pac is measured because he had a lot of heart and was fearless. That's what you don't seem to get. It doesn't matter if he was slanging coke or was arrested 10x before he had a deal or not. Do you realize why 2Pac was shot in NY? It's because gunmen approached him and he refused to give up his goods? I guarantee you that any other rapper would've gave up their goods that instant. We measure Pac based on his heart, something plenty of rappers don't have. We don't measure him based on how many charges he had at age 18 or before he started rapping.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-16-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #83
rellish 
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1156 1156
n*gga on here talkin about the "Real Pac"

you f**kin clowns...

he got the game and changed his perspectives on life... he was still down for the same causes, he just wasn't afraid to be real anymore, not really caring about what the public thought, or anybody for that matter....

Pac was a true G, and me coming from the Bay Area, my whole family roots being raised in Oakland...hell, my auntie stays on 66th, next to the raider coliseum.. it dont get no more authentic than that...

The real game came from Oakland, dope, pimps, originality, slang, you name it - its out here...

Nobody was more vicious, passionate, deep, and wiser than this dude... the streets just caught up to him... it happens when u livin that lifestyle, hate it or love it....

Bay area will always respect Pac, and he will ALWAYS be the GOAT

8 years ago '07        #84
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 A-L-P said:
His whole T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E movement was revolutionary. It actually helped to bring some peace in the communities between rival gangs. It established some ground rules so that the streets wouldn't be as much of a war zone. That was one of the movements he popularized. He even influenced a young man to shot a cop back in 93 (not that it's a good thing).
your stupid.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
its thug life when you see me n*gga, you knew Pac.....I.C.E.!!!

8 years ago '05        #86
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
Snort a key of ajax for making that ignorant a.ss comment...
Posted via Mobile Device
 Young Forever said:
pac stans are retards.
What'd Malcolm do at 25 yrs old? Go do some research
 12-16-2009, 04:49 PM         #87
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At 25 I believe Malcolm was still Detroit Red (Could be wrong) lol..

I could write a big a.ss post refuting all the pac haters but f**k it, tomorrow another pac hating thread will come up again, and it will just go on foreever...
 12-16-2009, 05:29 PM         #88
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Lol at all of these idiots in this thread hating on Pac. Pac had Thug Life on his belly because it meant something. He wasn't a thug because he was a k!ller or anything. He never once said he was a gangsta. He called himself a thug because America viewed all black youths as thugs back then. None of you computer gangsters could ever go through the hardship and struggles that Pac went through so until you grow up living in homeless shelters, having a mother on crack, being on welfare, going to jail, shooting cops, and getting shot at, I don't want to hear any of you bums try to call anybody fake.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #89
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,499 | Props total: 15039 15039
 4REAL said:
Of course Pac read books. Pac fans and everyone know that Pac is not a dummy. Pac never kept anything a secret. It's not like he hid his intellect and only portrayed a "thug" lifestyle. He kept his life an open book. How do you think that you found out the information on 2Pac never having a criminal record before his record deal? It's because he leaked it out his ownself in his own interviews. And not to mention, having a criminal record doesn't make you hard, real, or gangsta. It makes you stupid. Pac is measured because he had a lot of heart and was fearless. That's what you don't seem to get. It doesn't matter if he was slanging coke or was arrested 10x before he had a deal or not. Do you realize why 2Pac was shot in NY? It's because gunmen approached him and he refused to give up his goods? I guarantee you that any other rapper would've gave up their goods that instant. We measure Pac based on his heart, something plenty of rappers don't have. We don't measure him based on how many charges he had at age 18 or before he started rapping.
so why when you become famous all of sudden you catching mad cases

coming from a back ground as pac did i fail to understand that

i mean he said how he grew up poor and his moms was on crack all that

i mean pac was in position where he could have better his life instead he took himself down

pac was not fearless he checked out that hospital because as he said he was scared for his life

also he was scared when they shoot him he got scared that night

read this interview its in pac's own words

pac played the last year of his life like bishop from juice but this time it was real not a movie
 8 years ago '07        #90
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
At 25 I believe Malcolm was still Detroit Red (Could be wrong) lol..

I could write a big a.ss post refuting all the pac haters but f**k it, tomorrow another pac hating thread will come up again, and it will just go on foreever...
and you will continuing thinking your pac as well
 8 years ago '05        #91
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 timdog said:
pac was not fearless he checked out that hospital because as he said he was scared for his life
No it's not being scared. It's called being smart and protecting your life.

timdog said:
also he was scared when they shoot him he got scared that night
That's a dumb point. Who wouldn't panic after getting shot? A bullet can k!ll you. Of course you're gonna fear that you could die.

timdog said:
so why when you become famous all of sudden you catching mad cases

coming from a back ground as pac did i fail to understand that

i mean he said how he grew up poor and his moms was on crack all that

i mean pac was in position where he could have better his life instead he took himself down
You can ask DMX, ODB, and Foxy Brown the same questions about why they kept getting in trouble with the law. Hell you can ask almost any rapper. s**t happens when you're in the limelight. No one goes out there and catches cases on purpose especially not for any image. You've been listening to too many Pac haters on the internet or are trying to convince yourself with silly points. Pac had balls and had the heart of a lion and it showed in his music, his interviews, and through his personality. If you don't get that, you never will.
 8 years ago '07        #92
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
 4REAL said:
No it's not being scared. It's called being smart and protecting your life..
i understand thats being smart if he was fearless like you said he would have stayed right you said the reason he got shot cuz he wouldnt give up his jewels he was in a hospital the fruit of islam was there on security and you still check out your scared imo

4REAL said:
That's a dumb point. Who wouldn't panic after getting shot? A bullet can k!ll you. Of course you're gonna fear that you could die..

aqain you said pac was fearless so why would he panic also if you read what he said he talikng about how rolling weed up and s**t after he got shot 5 times and s**t but one minute you scared the next you calm s**t aint adding up [/QUOTE]

4REAL said:
You can ask DMX, ODB, and Foxy Brown the same questions about why they kept getting in trouble with the law. Hell you can ask almost any rapper. s**t happens when you're in the limelight. No one goes out there and catches cases on purpose especially not for any image. You've been listening to too many Pac haters on the internet or are trying to convince yourself with silly points. Pac had balls and had the heart of a lion and it showed in his music, his interviews, and through his personality. If you don't get that, you never will.
well x had cases b4 rap thats well known he a idiot in my book coming from a hard life also mde all that money and wanna act like you a federal officer getting caught with crack i could go on about the dumb cases he caught

old d b was doing dumb s**t to crack and all the cases he had this s**t was well known s**ts documented yea it will be known cuz there in the limelight

just like foxy with all dumb s**t she was doing caught up with her it catches up with us all man it life

i mean im a fan of many artists music but when people tend to put certain artists on pedastals as the do with pac claiming he was this misunderstood revolutionary before his time guy i dont see it

no where has any one shown me anything revolutionary

just cuz you shot 2 cops unexpectedly it wasnt like pac and them were having a shoot out

just cuz you took 5 shots over some "jewels" i doubt it was he was on bond at the time and getting ready for court and i think it was some people that pac was going to talk and they tried to shut him up

he talked all that s**t bout henchman and hatian jack but never approached them tho i wonder why
 12-16-2009, 08:38 PM         #93
Rocafella18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
LOL he should have said this when pac was alive, i gove this no credence.
cosign.
 8 years ago '05        #94
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 4REAL said:
And lol at trying to tell somebody about the "real Pac". Unless you know him personally, you can't tell me about no "real pac".
i did know pac..........FAIL
 8 years ago '07        #95
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
just cuz you shot 2 cops unexpectedly it wasnt like pac and them were having a shoot out
It was a shoot out actually. They fired first.
 8 years ago '06        #96
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 975 975
:lachen001: watchu mean why he wait 15 years if he said dat s**t back den n*ggaz woulda sautee'd dat a.ss s**t dey still might..b**chmade n*gga needs to take his L
 8 years ago '07        #97
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Why disrespect the dead? Pac was to real for u fake e thug white boys to understand. THUG LIFE stands for THE HATE U GAVE LITTLE INFANTS f**k EVERBODY. I respect everything the man ever did. He shot those 2 cops defending another black man, and he got arrested after making records cause MO money mo problems, and for people saying he wasn't real cause of some s**t he did when he was 13 lol I mean come on most of u f**got were playin with pokemon cards and claiming thugs now.

Last edited by LOpacino; 12-17-2009 at 03:23 PM..
 12-17-2009, 09:35 AM         #98
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's 2010, what is the purpose of f!ghting? If you guys are mad enough to physically harm another person, then you should have no problem k!lling them. You want to let your enemy survive? You want him to plan revenge on your life?

f!ghting should be done in the ring.
 8 years ago '07        #99
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 PHuckYuew said:
did any of you n*ggas in here every shoot a Cop then dance in the court room?
They aint spittin in reporters faces either, getting shot in the lobby, Pac might not been Mike Tyson, but he could take both f**got a.ss hughes bros, they gotta wait 13 years after he dead to talk s**t about him!
 8 years ago '04        #100
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,409 | Props total: 29616 29616
wow i just read all these pages...lmao @ cats thinkin they know pac tryin to make facts into opinions.....gotta love BX
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
48 comments
1 day ago