Hughes Brothers - Tupac could not fight to save his motherf**king life

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
its crazy how blind my young folks can be.

wuz up wit da double standard. first a n*gga aint real if he aint never put in no work ( shoot muhf**kas, jail time, get shot, sell drugs, gutter raised). then if a n*gga really did put in some work, now he still aint real cuz he wuz "trying" or "acting."

how da f**k do you "try" or "act" like u shot a n*gga when u have literally put a bullet in a n*gga a.ss

how da f**k do you "try" or "act" like u got shot when u are layin in da f**kin hospital wit 5 bullets in ya chest

how da f**k do you "try" or "act" like you did time when u r really sittin in a f**kin jail cell

how da f**k do you "try" or "act" like you got murdered when u r layin 6 feet in a cemetery

i mean wuts enough? kobe doesnt deserve mvp because hes "trying" or "acting" like hes a good player lol come on mane. now to argue if pac did deze thangs purposely to advance his image, now u got a convo. i dont think so, but i can respect ya opinion if u think diff. but a lot of yall jus in here bumpin jus to b bumpin. its like yall got ya own image of wut a certain type of person should be like...when u r nothin like or have no idea of wut dis man stands for.

and since dats da case, all dis time ice cube had us fooled. dis n*gga made 2 disney movies "are we there yet" so aint no way in hell he has any street cred. master p too. aint no way he put in work comin up in da boot, dis n*gga took his slugs out and got a show on nickelodeon. yea he aint nothin he portrayed his self to be either...

either way, dis is why im down wit pac. 13 years after his death muhf**kas is still "trying" and "acting" like they know da real truth behind dis man. yall have lost people closer to yalls hearts and yall talk about pac more den them. id say da n*gga had some impact.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 timdog said:
n*ggas compare him to martin and malcolm and political figures show me something were pac had a impact like martin or malcolm
Pac at 25 years old >>> Malcom and MLK at 25 years old
 8 years ago '04        #63
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Jacc Blacc said:
“Tupac was an artist. Tupac was not a gangbanger. Tupac could not f!ght to save his motherf**king life. I know that for a fact. He was an immensely gifted person and he was far, far, from a thug.”

thats real talk......no matter what you pac stans think......dude was not tough, he was a fake thug and an ex ballerina
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-16-2009, 01:09 AM         #64
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofthecity said:
Snort a key of ajax for making that ignorant a.ss comment...
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-16-2009, 02:20 AM         #65
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofthecity said:
pac stans are retards.
 12-16-2009, 03:24 AM         #66
Rollin20z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe they are called the Rolling 40s and they rolled me up pretty good.”
:greetings10:
 12-16-2009, 03:50 AM         #67
deemfbrown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nu Tymez said it. Pac came from a raged family. His god father was locked up for k!llin someone. His sister shot a state trooper to death while his stepdaddy attempted to break her outta prison and was an FBI most wanted fugitive. Coming up in that type of enviroment, you either gonna be just like that or work 100 times harder to be everything BUT that. So he enrolled himself into an ART school. So f**kin what? Moved to Bmore. Im from cali & I know Baltimore aint the place to f**kin be. Then to Oakland & being from cali, ima state that definitely aint the place to be. He was pushed to his limits on multiple occarions and the inherited rage became exposed. I don't put it past him that he wasn't about his s**t because the positiveness he TRIED to pursue is irrelevant to the s**t he's chalked up & done.

Perfect example for the hughes brothers..."n*ggas talk alotta s**t but that's after i'm gone cuz they fear me in the visible form, let it be known..IM TROUBLESOME"..
 12-16-2009, 04:02 AM         #68
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's hard to believe about this?

Everybody knows Pacs whole persona was fake.. The n*gga was a sensitive kid that got caught up and got a little money then started actin a fool..

And yall ate that sh_t up... Pac may be the fakest rapper of all time

Get Mad..
 8 years ago '07        #69
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14959 14959
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
and when youre done with you little bullet-point rant "Timdog". i dont give a f**k what you just said. i wasnt adressing you but if you're so butthurt to respond. my job is done. now f**k off

pac is still one of the GOAT....the majority agrees. live with it

who cares if he doesnt rhyme "diabolocial, prodigal, lyrical apostle spittin gritty gospel with fossils and teleoscopes, call me aristotle"
stop expecting n*ggas to be on some Harvard intergallactic reading rainbow shyt eveytime they rap. STFU and go play with your action figures
know where in my post did i bring up lyrics

im a fan of pac's music

people bought into his image he portrayed he never had a criminal record before he got famous

when he got famous then he started getting locked u

where does that make sense

i said he made some deep songs thats it

i said he had passion and thats what really got people

i could care less that majority think pac is goat

i said show me where he revolutionary you cant

dont get mad your idol wasnt what you think

and i said pac was highly intelligent go back and my post

you brought up he shot 2 cops f**ked the baddest b**ches and took 5 shots so thats what made pac great and legend

go play with your action figures homey
 12-16-2009, 06:31 AM         #70
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac shot a cracker dats why the world dont wanna accept this was the realest n*gga ever born

shoot a cracker and be free?
 8 years ago '07        #71
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
i said show me where he revolutionary you cant
His whole T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E movement was revolutionary. It actually helped to bring some peace in the communities between rival gangs. It established some ground rules so that the streets wouldn't be as much of a war zone. That was one of the movements he popularized. He even influenced a young man to shot a cop back in 93 (not that it's a good thing).
 12-16-2009, 06:44 AM         #72
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quice said:
pac shot a cracker dats why the world dont wanna accept this was the realest n*gga ever born

shoot a cracker and be free?
I'm hearin' plies when I read this^^^^
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-16-2009, 06:50 AM         #73
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ den u hearing a paid made n*gga b**ch

i wont deny ima str8 rider, you dont wanna fuk wid me
got the police busten at meeee but dey cant do nuthn to a g

im giving devils slugs? c'mon man the man tellin u bout how he shooting the white man wtf the mans a warrior

pac tells you his whole life verbally like ancient greeks

Last edited by Quice; 12-16-2009 at 06:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #74
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 El Fuerte said:
for real, as much as I love Pac, you have to know that that persona he was tryna make himself into just was not him, him taking it too far and being a little too wreckless is probably what led him to being so paranoid and eventually led to his death...having money and being surrounded by power and real crime figures can make even the weakest dude think he has heart

not saying Pac was a weak dude, but he defintiley was not a gangbanger/thug....all u need to do is watch that interview of him as a high school student...he like 16 in that video and dude sound like your typical teenage boy that was raised by a bunch of females/no male influence...he sound borderline sweet in that interview and dudes swear he was hardbody or some s**t
unless you actually walked in that mans shoes u never know what he did in his spare time unless he tells you himself so i'll just leave it at that and they had video footage of pac beating dude up the night he got shot few other guys jumped in after the initial hit
 12-16-2009, 07:11 AM         #75
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting...
 8 years ago '06        #76
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 8 years ago '05        #77
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4724 4724
 El Fuerte said:
for real, as much as I love Pac, you have to know that that persona he was tryna make himself into just was not him, him taking it too far and being a little too wreckless is probably what led him to being so paranoid and eventually led to his death...having money and being surrounded by power and real crime figures can make even the weakest dude think he has heart
basically.....well said man, well said

4REAL said:
Lol at all of these idiots in this thread hating on Pac. Pac had Thug Life on his belly because it meant something.
lol.......right, dude was a peaceful, artisitic, poetic dude that was very very intouched with his feminine side........he knew he couldnt say what he wanted to say with his real image so he had to transform himself to the image that urban america would accept.....just g look at all the interviews he did when he was younger....that was the real tupac......the nice kid who had big dreams of helping his people

the n*gga running with suge, waving money around and sying he was tough and f**king BG's wife aint the real pac, no different then the number 1 goon isnt really the real plies.....or the street connected hustla with bravado isnt the real jay-z....its just images so you the audience can accept...respect.....and like these artists which inturn equates to the same audience bringing in revenue by buying that artists product

its very simple
 8 years ago '06        #78
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
15 years later after he's dead this dude want to put this in publication.
 12-16-2009, 01:10 PM         #79
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
15 years later after he's dead this dude want to put this in publication.
@ these clowns crying about something that happened in the '93-'94 circa.. these dudes fell off over a decade and a half ago....
 8 years ago '07        #80
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4816 4816
lmao @ tha pactardation in this thread.pac is 1 uncle tom i could neva respect.talk about sellin ya soul for riches.that idiots nignorance led to his death and he took a innocent dude down wit him.at 25 u are more than old enough to know betta,an be responsible for ya actions.smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy