Hughes Brothers - Tupac could not fight to save his motherf**king life

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Why the hell is it that whenever somebody get jumped, they bring out these astronomical numbers? "12 nyggas jumped me". Nygga please. This dude aint that gutter to require a 12 man regiment. This how I know this story is unbelievable bull. 2Pac got charged AND convicted for it, I never heard of anybody else getting locked up for this incident.
 8 years ago '04        #42
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29597 29597
lol @ this dude cryin about that f!ght
 8 years ago '04        #43
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3904 3904
seriously this is the reason music is dead right here. you f**king tupac and biggie lovers. i mean seriously pac was cool in his later years as a entertainer, but the n*gga was an average rapper at best but let you n*ggas tell it the n*gga invented rap and s**t. same with biggie. I like both dudes but come on seriously its time to move on. The n*gga pac was a ACTOR. why the f**k you think his role in juice was so scary that n*gga is a good actor which is how he turned his music career around. he acted like a gansta and being that MOST gansta's are not that bright it was easy to fool them n*ggas.

think about this biggie was no gansta but him and puff were down with pac.... name one gansta n*gga that hung around biggie? you can't... death row had criminals but pac,dre, and snoop were not gansta in the least. why you think he was trying to get off the row. s**t was getting too real. pac was a poet and great actor... and n*gga i kicked with him in the A where he hung out a bit and got into alot of his troubles lol, so i know what the f**k I speak.
 12-15-2009, 08:30 PM         #44
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is it that make people talk out they a.ss about pac and every other established legend in hiphop?
shock value? Jealous that your favorite rapper will never reach that plateu? too young to remember? All of the above?

to call pac, a fairy based on some video footage of him in 88 is just cherry picking because you're a hater, did you notice how articulate, creative and insightful he was...NO! but you noticed how soft spoken he he was and decided he was a "fairy" leave it to to n*ggas on the internet to look for anything remotely gay so they can point and laugh while mature n*ggas keep it moving. then you get mad when some one questions your infatuation with gays. herb a.ss n*ggas. believe it or not, it was a different time, era, and stage in pacs life. He had a whole other way of thinking; he w asnt conditioning himself as a rapper. He was a regular guy. He didint start out bald with tats. thats some shyt that came as life took him down another road,. jay wasnt really gettin like that in 88...do i hold that against him. NO....

Fake? every act that can be attributed to "street cred" in hip hop he's done.

shot 2 cops...check!!
Shot 5 times and survived...check
f**k with some of the baddest hoes..check
sold drugs...unsuccessfully but at least he didint front.

the whole modern day thug image can be attributed to 2pacs 9 or so months on death row...funniest thing is most of that shyt happened before the row even signed so f**k ouuta here with the BS. Far as im concerned pac brought more to the table on a worlwide level when he was on his "power to the people" shyt its the close minded band wagoners who get caught up in the thug image and think thats all pac was about. pac put himslef out in the most truthful and shameless way so you could see his life unfold before you every day you turn on the tv. pac wasnt hiding shyt. pac was as real as a human being can be. every day n*ggas put up the tough guy front(especially BX posters) but wanna knock pac for acting accordingly to the environment he was in.

By the way if 2pac couldnt f!ght to save his life, why did he end up taking the charge instead of the rolling 40's crip n*ggas Hughs made up. n*gga sounds like he still bitter
 8 years ago '07        #45
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,482 | Props total: 14975 14975
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
what is it that make people talk out they a.ss about pac and every other established legend in hiphop?
shock value? Jealous that your favorite rapper will never reach that plateu? too young to remember? All of the above?

to call pac, a fairy based on some video footage of him in 88 is just cherry picking because you're a hater, did you notice how articulate, creative and insightful he was...NO! but you noticed how soft spoken he he was and decided he was a "fairy" leave it to to n*ggas on the internet to look for anything remotely gay so they can point and laugh while mature n*ggas keep it moving. then you get mad when some one questions your infatuation with gays. herb a.ss n*ggas. believe it or not, it was a different time, era, and stage in pacs life. He had a whole other way of thinking; he w asnt conditioning himself as a rapper. He was a regular guy. He didint start out bald with tats. thats some shyt that came as life took him down another road,. jay wasnt really gettin like that in 88...do i hold that against him. NO....

Fake? every act that can be attributed to "street cred" in hip hop he's done.

shot 2 cops...check!!
Shot 5 times and survived...check
f**k with some of the baddest hoes..check
sold drugs...unsuccessfully but at least he didint front.

the whole modern day thug image can be attributed to 2pacs 9 or so months on death row...funniest thing is most of that shyt happened before the row even signed so f**k ouuta here with the BS. Far as im concerned pac brought more to the table on a worlwide level when he was on his "power to the people" shyt its the close minded band wagoners who get caught up in the thug image and think thats all pac was about. pac put himslef out in the most truthful and shameless way so you could see his life unfold before you every day you turn on the tv. pac wasnt hiding shyt. pac was as real as a human being can be. every day n*ggas put up the tough guy front(especially BX posters) but wanna knock pac for acting accordingly to the environment he was in.

By the way if 2pac couldnt f!ght to save his life, why did he end up taking the charge instead of the rolling 40's crip n*ggas Hughs made up. n*gga sounds like he still bitter
fam pac grew up poor and his moms was on dope she was a ex panther and all that i understand that had a emotinal affect on pac i got homies who moms was on crack to barely eating living from family to family house

pac was highly intelligent and didnt use it right

all that s**t get shot 5 times

shooting cops

selling dope

whats positive and revolutionary about that nothing

pac sold everybody a image and people bought it

pac didnhave a criminal record beore he made it big pac understood controversy sold and used that to his advantage

death row wanted to sign pac for years snoop even admitted pac even said it he said the time wasnt right

the time was right when he got locked up and had n*ggas at him

death row at the time had muscle the was running s**t had n*ggas shook and pac realized that and suge was the only one who came with the money

just think if pac did his bid he would still be here would he be revered as people make him out to be

do you know how much money in the nine months on deathrow he made deathrow

he was another suge knight monewy maker 1st it was dre the snoop then pac

there was nothing highly revolutionary about pc he came across articulate on interviews and tv shows and s**t

but for the most part people just felt pac passion that was it he had some deep songs ill admit but n*ggas act like he was lyrical messiah

pac was in jail broke and mad at the world

for a guy to come from a f**ked child hood and make it then get k!lled over some dumb s**t is

what is pac legacy globally im not talking about record sales or the baddest b**ches he f**ked

n*ggas compare him to martin and malcolm and political figures show me something were pac had a impact like martin or malcolm
 12-15-2009, 09:03 PM         #46
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
seriously this is the reason music is dead right here. you f**king tupac and biggie lovers. i mean seriously pac was cool in his later years as a entertainer, but the n*gga was an average rapper at best but let you n*ggas tell it the n*gga invented rap and s**t. same with biggie. I like both dudes but come on seriously its time to move on. The n*gga pac was a ACTOR. why the f**k you think his role in juice was so scary that n*gga is a good actor which is how he turned his music career around. he acted like a gansta and being that MOST gansta's are not that bright it was easy to fool them n*ggas.

think about this biggie was no gansta but him and puff were down with pac.... name one gansta n*gga that hung around biggie? you can't... death row had criminals but pac,dre, and snoop were not gansta in the least. why you think he was trying to get off the row. s**t was getting too real. pac was a poet and great actor... and n*gga i kicked with him in the A where he hung out a bit and got into alot of his troubles lol, so i know what the f**k I speak.
NO... The reason music is dead is because some time around the end of 2004, The big wigs who run hip hop saw that if they could make a huge profit off mediocre talent that "lower the bar" as opposed to raising it, they can duplicate that success easier than finding the next icon . it's alot easier to sell 8 differnt versions of gucci mane than finding the artistic successor to big, pac,pun or nas. labels gonna make their cut regardless so it doesnt matter if the worse rapper of al time puts out an album that goes triple wood. When they milk him dry, they will move on to the next relavant flavor of the month rapper. This is why their are no real bidding wars for an artist anymore unless you are already established. there's no need for it since most of these rap, pop and r&B acts are all the same product in their respective fields. its basically "pick a n*gga, market him, milk him, then discard him" then repeats cycle. hip hop has had a few glimmers and flashes in the last 5 years but dont get it twisted, the game is still in that stagnant state its been in. good music is at a deficit and those rich CEOs and exec's pockets are at a surplus. Theyve got it made in the shade and plan on keeping it that way. until fans and artist start seeking and acquiring other more meanigful positions in the music bizness , creating better alternatives and opportunites its not gonna happen so dont expect another rapper to come through in change the game again because these corporate muhf**kas aint gon let that happen. gotta shake shyt up from the inside
 8 years ago '06        #47
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
lmao this dude aint have s**t to say about it till Pac died, what a lame. he know Pac beat that a.ss.
 8 years ago '07        #48
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
but for the most part people just felt pac passion that was it he had some deep songs ill admit but n*ggas act like he was lyrical messiah
Nobody calls him a lyrical messiah. People like him for his passion
 12-15-2009, 09:12 PM         #49
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
fam pac grew up poor and his moms was on dope she was a ex panther and all that i understand that had a emotinal affect on pac i got homies who moms was on crack to barely eating living from family to family house

pac was highly intelligent and didnt use it right

all that s**t get shot 5 times

shooting cops

selling dope

whats positive and revolutionary about that nothing

pac sold everybody a image and people bought it

pac didnhave a criminal record beore he made it big pac understood controversy sold and used that to his advantage

death row wanted to sign pac for years snoop even admitted pac even said it he said the time wasnt right

the time was right when he got locked up and had n*ggas at him

death row at the time had muscle the was running s**t had n*ggas shook and pac realized that and suge was the only one who came with the money

just think if pac did his bid he would still be here would he be revered as people make him out to be

do you know how much money in the nine months on deathrow he made deathrow

he was another suge knight monewy maker 1st it was dre the snoop then pac

there was nothing highly revolutionary about pc he came across articulate on interviews and tv shows and s**t

pac was in jail broke and mad at the world

for a guy to come from a f**ked child hood and make it then get k!lled over some dumb s**t is

what is pac legacy globally im not talking about record sales or the baddest b**ches he f**ked

n*ggas compare him to martin and malcolm and political figures show me something were pac had a impact like martin or malcolm

and when youre done with you little bullet-point rant "Timdog". i dont give a f**k what you just said. i wasnt adressing you but if you're so butthurt to respond. my job is done. now f**k off

pac is still one of the GOAT....the majority agrees. live with it

who cares if he doesnt rhyme "diabolocial, prodigal, lyrical apostle spittin gritty gospel with fossils and teleoscopes, call me aristotle"

stop expecting n*ggas to be on some Harvard intergallactic reading rainbow shyt eveytime they rap. STFU and go play with your action figures
 8 years ago '06        #50
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 El Fuerte said:
for real, as much as I love Pac, you have to know that that persona he was tryna make himself into just was not him, him taking it too far and being a little too wreckless is probably what led him to being so paranoid and eventually led to his death...having money and being surrounded by power and real crime figures can make even the weakest dude think he has heart

not saying Pac was a weak dude, but he defintiley was not a gangbanger/thug....all u need to do is watch that interview of him as a high school student...he like 16 in that video and dude sound like your typical teenage boy that was raised by a bunch of females/no male influence...he sound borderline sweet in that interview and dudes swear he was hardbody or some s**t
Basically. But I think life really hit him when he moved to Oakland. He really had to man up. It was obvious that he had that real sweet look to him. You can tell he didn't have much male influence in his life. In those early videos, n*ggas would think he was gay, straight up. So for him to have no real hand skills doesn't surprised me.

But people get it twisted. His message on THUG life wasn't on no bad guy s**t, BUT I think he did let the industry and his surroundings get to him. I truly believe that he got himself k!lled.
 8 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
and when youre done with you little bullet-point rant "Timdog". i dont give a f**k what you just said. i wasnt adressing you but if you're so butthurt to respond. my job is done. now f**k off

pac is still one of the GOAT....the majority agrees. live with it

who cares if he doesnt rhyme "diabolocial, prodigal, lyrical apostle spittin gritty gospel with fossils and teleoscopes, call me aristotle"

stop expecting n*ggas to be on some Harvard intergallactic reading rainbow shyt eveytime they rap. STFU and go play with your action figures
LMAO its funny because those type of rappers think they are being lyrical, when that ain't lyricism AT ALL. I hate that type of lame a.ss rap.
 12-15-2009, 09:35 PM         #52
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac = immortal
 8 years ago '04        #53
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
Pac shot a cop...That's more gangsta than 99% of the rap game....
 8 years ago '05        #54
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
soooooo................ talk about a n*gga cant f!ght when he's dead huh? typical n*gga s**t!!!! nothing to see here
 8 years ago '04        #55
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
SMH at dudes thinking just because you go to a art school then you are not real... Thats really why we can't move forward in the hood because if you show any glimmer of having a mind then you are looked at as soft... Why couldnt Pac be from the hood, be homeless, and be from the streets but at the same time be intelligent and be afforded the opportunity to go to a better school.. Can tell some of you dudes on here are not really from the hood, the whole goal while you are in the hood is to get out that muthaf**ker.. s**t I wish some young dudes I know right now in the hood had similar opportunities Pac did... And truth be told, selling drugs and shooting people doesnt make you real, dudes be obsessed with duck tales....
 12-15-2009, 10:09 PM         #56
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hughes brothers are has been b*tches that'll alwayz be known for directing Menace II Society, glorifying violence and then turn around and SNITCH on PAC.

THAT'S NOT GANGSTA!!!!!
 12-15-2009, 10:27 PM         #57
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ thought u got locked up smokey, never see u in the smoke shop no more...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #58
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
Pac = G.O.A.T
 8 years ago '07        #59
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Pac never tried hide anything about his past. He put all of his insecurities and things that could possibly damage his reputation out in the forefront. Thats why im not suprised when people bring up the fact that he went to art school, practiced ballet, poetry, sensitve ect. He already told us that he did that kind of stuff. So obviously he wasn't ashamed of who he was (Plies, Rick Ross). I think he was more in tune with his soul than what people give him credit for. Pac is a very misunderstood person in my opinion.
 8 years ago '05        #60
Meeko 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
"diabolocial, prodigal, lyrical apostle spittin gritty gospel with fossils and teleoscopes, call me aristotle"

LMAO I hope you made that up. That's so damn forced!

BEST PART OF THIS THREAD!

Last edited by Meeko; 12-15-2009 at 11:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy