Hughes Brothers - Tupac could not fight to save his motherf**king life

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2009, 03:54 PM         #21
PHuckYuew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did any of you n*ggas in here every shoot a Cop then dance in the court room?

Last edited by PHuckYuew; 12-15-2009 at 03:55 PM..
 12-15-2009, 03:56 PM         #22
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His twin brother got out the car and started running @ 2:26

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #23
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 youngvito18 said:
cosign.......pac was as much of a street dude as plies....plies knows the image he has to fake to get the ears of his audience and pac knew the image he had to fake to capture the hearts of his
for real, as much as I love Pac, you have to know that that persona he was tryna make himself into just was not him, him taking it too far and being a little too wreckless is probably what led him to being so paranoid and eventually led to his death...having money and being surrounded by power and real crime figures can make even the weakest dude think he has heart

not saying Pac was a weak dude, but he defintiley was not a gangbanger/thug....all u need to do is watch that interview of him as a high school student...he like 16 in that video and dude sound like your typical teenage boy that was raised by a bunch of females/no male influence...he sound borderline sweet in that interview and dudes swear he was hardbody or some s**t
 8 years ago '05        #24
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
Lol at all of these idiots in this thread hating on Pac. Pac had Thug Life on his belly because it meant something. He wasn't a thug because he was a k!ller or anything. He never once said he was a gangsta. He called himself a thug because America viewed all black youths as thugs back then. None of you computer gangsters could ever go through the hardship and struggles that Pac went through so until you grow up living in homeless shelters, having a mother on crack, being on welfare, going to jail, shooting cops, and getting shot at, I don't want to hear any of you bums try to call anybody fake.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-15-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #25
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
dam alot of dis information is news to me...lol
 12-15-2009, 04:04 PM         #26
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Gangsta?
 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM         #27
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'n*ggas talk alot of s**t but thats after im gone, cos they fear me in the physical form'
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM         #28
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. didnt pac go to jail for beating them up?
 8 years ago '05        #29
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
2Pac did ballet at his school of performing arts at age 15. Everyone has a past. Snoop Dogg was in a choir. BIG went to catholic school. So what? And 2Pac never said he was a gansta. He had heart and that's why people respect him. Phonies will never understand that though.
 8 years ago '08        #30
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Let the great one rest in peace....
 8 years ago '07        #31
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 Picasso said:
Pac admitted he wasnt good at sellin drugs and didnt even really do it

now let the man rest
i thought this was about f!ghting?
 12-15-2009, 04:23 PM         #32
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried telling you guys this but no one wants to listen to me.. you think im full of s**t or what? im in the hood f**kers. its a small world on the streets of LA.

8 years ago '04        #33
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
90% of the cats hating on Pac in this thread were probably under the age of 10 when he was alive and have a opinion based on documentaries rather than one based on living through the era...
 8 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 4REAL said:
Lol at all of these idiots in this thread hating on Pac. Pac had Thug Life on his belly because it meant something. He wasn't a thug because he was a k!ller or anything. He never once said he was a gangsta. He called himself a thug because America viewed all black youths as thugs back then. None of you computer gangsters could ever go through the hardship and struggles that Pac went through so until you grow up living in homeless shelters, having a mother on crack, being on welfare, going to jail, shooting cops, and getting shot at, I don't want to hear any of you bums try to call anybody fake.
pretty much

sniper1 said:
'n*ggas talk alot of s**t but thats after im gone, cos they fear me in the physical form'
Posted via Mobile Device
was thinking the same thing
 8 years ago '06        #35
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,211 | Props total: 4485 4485
Pac was a revoltionist,thats more gangster than a hoodlum b**ches
 8 years ago '09        #36
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
 Khazano said:
How the f**k you gonna come back 15 years later talking like this. I didn't hear none of this when they were suing 2Pac...
Exactly, dude's an a.ss for talkin on a dead man.
 8 years ago '07        #37
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14901 14901
 4REAL said:
now if you grew up like pac did moms on crack living in homeless shelters and things of that nature

then you become famous never had a criminal record before you became famous

then you started going to jail shooting cops acting tough things of that nature

you are portraying something your not

pac chose to shoot them cops they didnt do nothing to him he lucked up on that case due to the fact them cops was dirty anyway thats why he walked out the court room like he did

pac was well educated everyone who was around pac said he constantly read books said he was constantly gaining knowledge

but he wanted the streets to love him so he did the dumb s**t

i mean r.i.p. but some of yall on here act like pac was god like
 12-15-2009, 05:06 PM         #38
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
now if you grew up like pac did moms on crack living in homeless shelters and things of that nature

then you become famous never had a criminal record before you became famous

then you started going to jail shooting cops acting tough things of that nature

you are portraying something your not

pac chose to shoot them cops they didnt do nothing to him he lucked up on that case due to the fact them cops was dirty anyway thats why he walked out the court room like he did

pac was well educated everyone who was around pac said he constantly read books said he was constantly gaining knowledge

but he wanted the streets to love him so he did the dumb s**t

i mean r.i.p. but some of yall on here act like pac was god like
CLOSE THREAD.
 8 years ago '05        #39
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7642 7642
 Young Forever said:

Gangsta?

and @ dude comparing wearing tights to singing in the choir or even catholic school...
 12-15-2009, 05:30 PM         #40
datgemini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
for real, as much as I love Pac, you have to know that that persona he was tryna make himself into just was not him, him taking it too far and being a little too wreckless is probably what led him to being so paranoid and eventually led to his death...having money and being surrounded by power and real crime figures can make even the weakest dude think he has heart

not saying Pac was a weak dude, but he defintiley was not a gangbanger/thug....all u need to do is watch that interview of him as a high school student...he like 16 in that video and dude sound like your typical teenage boy that was raised by a bunch of females/no male influence...he sound borderline sweet in that interview and dudes swear he was hardbody or some s**t
i already see what yall tryna do real talk...now i ain't aloud to give a f**k...but for the people that you tryna rouse up its whteva...that 16 year old in that high school video...that sounds like your typical teenage boy that was raised by a buch of females/no male influence...that sounds borderline sweet in that interview was a dude that was around black panthers since he was little (that alone you can't tell him nothing)...interrogated by F.B.I. because of that...born in New York (then shiited on New York)...moved to Baltimore (the wire)...moved to Oakland (the raiders)...& still got accepted in L.A (by the real gangstas)...but he was a weak dude right...????

im done with stupid people real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
317 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy