Robin Thick Brings Out Nicki Minaj To Perform "Shakin It For Daddy"! (Look At Terrence's Face)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2009, 09:47 PM         #81
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmitch19 said:
haha.. n*gga u silly.. Who's that in ur avy..?

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #82
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 rawproduct03 said:
wow nikki needs to take waynes d*ck and style out of her mouth,this b**ch raps are annoying as f**k,and LOL @ nikki acting like she got a.ss like that,we al seen her exposed a.ss video so now i guess she gotta wear skin tight dresses and 10 inch heels to make it look big,any b**ches s**t gonna look thick with them heels and outfit. i would lets nikki hum a hymn on my d*ck but her a.ss ain't that phat. her in some regular jeans and flat footed would expose her. props to robin thicke album is dope

nikki stop wearin them a.ss pads

like i said i'd still f**k this dirty b**ch but she gets no props for her a.ss
theirs a bunch of homo a.ss n*ggaz on boxden you act like people's body type dont change wit food an exercise you cats posting before and after pics of nicki minaj can post the same type of pics of nelly or any hip hop cat that was mad skinny when they first came out and because when you have money and personal trainers that will teach you what to eat and what exercises to do you can get ya body lookin how you want it to

nicki was prolly 125 lbs in those before pics and wit the money she put on maybe 15-20 pounds and did the right exercises to make it go in the right places

all i see is a bunch of f**got posters runnin around hatin on a female what str8 guy gonna spend so much time to pop up in every nicki minaj thread to post some hateful s**t if you dont like the b**ch then ignore her dont click her threads but dont act like people's body type stay the same there whole life go find pictures of timberland when he first came out now he ripped that come wit money eating good and exercise
 8 years ago '07        #83
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
because the hood is filled with obesity.

and at least b**ches at day spa's take care of their f**king body rather than these nasty ghetto birds and their cottage cheese a.sses you worthless thug.
ha ha at the hood being filled wit obesity theres alot more fat white trailer park b**ches out there than fat hood b**ches whenever you see they have to go remove a mother f**ker wit a crane that cant get out their house it's always some fat obese white dude or fat trailer park b**ch america is the most obese country in the world and you white cats are the majority for now study says you will be the minority in a few years

so dont turn this into race for every skinny toothpick becky or kelly from the valley theres 5 fat out of shape over weight mary joe's and peggy sues in alabama or texas

it's like the majority of you are too dumb to find a good middle ground either 86 pounds and belemic or 500 lbs and eating themselves to death

Last edited by getGwap; 12-16-2009 at 10:03 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
this b**ch voice really makes me wanna punch tha closest person to me
 12-17-2009, 07:04 AM         #85
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
ha ha at the hood being filled wit obesity theres alot more fat white trailer park b**ches out there than fat hood b**ches whenever you see they have to go remove a mother f**ker wit a crane that cant get out their house it's always some fat obese white dude or fat trailer park b**ch america is the most obese country in the world and you white cats are the majority for now study says you will be the minority in a few years

so dont turn this into race for every skinny toothpick becky or kelly from the valley theres 5 fat out of shape over weight mary joe's and peggy sues in alabama or texas

it's like the majority of you are too dumb to find a good middle ground either 86 pounds and belemic or 500 lbs and eating themselves to death

Yeh i'm not crazy about her but yeh they be going extra hard on her...
 12-17-2009, 08:31 AM         #86
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Nicki's a.ss being fake... WHERE?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 12-17-2009 at 08:32 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #87
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
Oh yea Shake It for Daddy *Presses Mute Button* :doh8:
 12-17-2009, 08:24 PM         #88
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ Nicki's a.ss being fake... WHERE?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i seen a video a few months back saying her s**t was fake.. it was a before & after pic.. but idk...

Last edited by tmitch19; 12-18-2009 at 06:52 PM..
 12-18-2009, 11:32 AM         #89
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao i'd have the same face
 12-18-2009, 06:53 PM         #90
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Lmao i'd have the same face
Do u think her a.ssets are fake?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago