Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2009, 01:32 AM         #121
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
i'm blacker than 90% of ya'll STRAIGHT from africa, nairobi, kenya and EMINEM murdered wayne like he did the last time. there will never be a day in hell or heaven where wayne remotely shows the lyrical finess of slim shady on the same track. will never happen. Eminem went in on the track and wayne sounded like he knows he is lil wayne and whatever he does some f**k out there will suck his d*ck on any track he can do what he wants on. Wayne was lazy as f**k on this and ver unimpressive for such a "GREATEST ALIVE" title to be thrown around him. he and his fans should shut the f**k UP with that s**t and admit he is ok at best and nowhere in comparrison to the eminem, joe budden, lloyd banks, black thought, mos def, talib kweli, rakim, nas, chino xl, crooked I, joell ortiz, royce da 5'9 etc etc etc. WTF is greatest rapper alive to do with lil wayne in ANY way. there are better rhymers, punchliners, multi syllable users, lyricists, creative, metaphoric, and engaging emcees than he can ever fathom so what the f**k are all these d*ck sucking dweebs talking about???? WTF???? I am baffled at the lack of intellectual ingredient these fans show when a mediocre atempt such as this gets soooo much praise on both ends. Eminem and Wayne. I only say Em murdered it after hearing the garbage attempt and remotely sounding like rap wayne verses. If em spat like this alongside tech 9, tonedeff, twister etc he would be the weakest link. The verse is only FIRE compared to wayne's mediocre s**t but if this was just a freestyle it's an ok eminem verse. You guys need to listen to MEDICINE ball, ELEVATOR, Must be the ganja, BET cypher, stay wide awake and UNDERGROUND to really see what em is still capable of. This is appauling how both fans are sucking it up. u give too much credit where it's not due to these artists. Eminem is my fav second only to rakim of all time, but even i can say it was OK. just got done listening to SSLP on my way home today and THAT is some rap s**t. this is good, but don't reach too hard folks. Eminem destroyed wayne though cause wayne rapped like i've heard him on all these other space age beats he does

you have a very limited,and ignorant scope of music in general....aided by your unhealthy infatuation with eminem......
 12-15-2009, 01:33 AM         #122
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne did his thing, em had the flow like someone else said, but weezy had the bars
 8 years ago '09        #123
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
dang..

Eminem k!lled it

loved Wayne too......
 8 years ago '04        #124
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,973 | Props total: 4573 4573
Wayne Got the Jay Z Renegade Treatment.
 12-15-2009, 01:36 AM         #125
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
i'm blacker than 90% of ya'll STRAIGHT from africa, nairobi, kenya and EMINEM murdered wayne like he did the last time. there will never be a day in hell or heaven where wayne remotely shows the lyrical finess of slim shady on the same track. will never happen. Eminem went in on the track and wayne sounded like he knows he is lil wayne and whatever he does some f**k out there will suck his d*ck on any track he can do what he wants on. Wayne was lazy as f**k on this and ver unimpressive for such a "GREATEST ALIVE" title to be thrown around him. he and his fans should shut the f**k UP with that s**t and admit he is ok at best and nowhere in comparrison to the eminem, joe budden, lloyd banks, black thought, mos def, talib kweli, rakim, nas, chino xl, crooked I, joell ortiz, royce da 5'9 etc etc etc. WTF is greatest rapper alive to do with lil wayne in ANY way. there are better rhymers, punchliners, multi syllable users, lyricists, creative, metaphoric, and engaging emcees than he can ever fathom so what the f**k are all these d*ck sucking dweebs talking about???? WTF???? I am baffled at the lack of intellectual ingredient these fans show when a mediocre atempt such as this gets soooo much praise on both ends. Eminem and Wayne. I only say Em murdered it after hearing the garbage attempt and remotely sounding like rap wayne verses. If em spat like this alongside tech 9, tonedeff, twister etc he would be the weakest link. The verse is only FIRE compared to wayne's mediocre s**t but if this was just a freestyle it's an ok eminem verse. You guys need to listen to MEDICINE ball, ELEVATOR, Must be the ganja, BET cypher, stay wide awake and UNDERGROUND to really see what em is still capable of. This is appauling how both fans are sucking it up. u give too much credit where it's not due to these artists. Eminem is my fav second only to rakim of all time, but even i can say it was OK. just got done listening to SSLP on my way home today and THAT is some rap s**t. this is good, but don't reach too hard folks. Eminem destroyed wayne though cause wayne rapped like i've heard him on all these other space age beats he does
 Kal Tourette said:
aren't we on a message board where we post our views and ideas? STFU or log the f**k off if u have nothing productive to say
someones mad

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2009, 01:36 AM         #126
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:

Kal, Ima let you finish, but I think Kim swallowed Em's d*ck more than you.

Not.
no seriously no joke if u go back and listen the dude lyrically s**ts on that joint and says sooo much in one song to ground who he was going to be for the rest of his career. we had a thorough discussion on how dope "my name" really was when it dropped. not many can pull that flow off with compound syllable structure like that and not EVER mention money, cars, or b00ty. takes a lot of thought into the exact bars he used.

he murdered POP culture in the first verse of "my name" is with such comic witt that NONE can hate on.

Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
Try 'cid and get f**ked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)
My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin to get my head straight
but I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Ummmm..)
And Dr. Dre said, "Slim Shady you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh! "So why's your face red? Man you wasted!"
Well since age twelve, I've felt like I'm someone else
Cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt
Got pissed off and ripped Pamela Lee's t*ts off
And smacked her so hard I knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross
I smoke a fat pound of grass and fall on my a.ss
faster than a fat b**ch who sat down too fast
C'meres.lut! (Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl dog!)
I don't give a f**k, God sent me to p!ss the world off!

seriously how many emcees can pull this off even today and be funny, witty, and paint a picture so ridiculously easy to visualize? sounded like nobody else's material. Wayne, drake, gucci, etc all carry the same topic accross all the same beat. Drake maybe not so much but him and wayne make too similar of music
 12-15-2009, 01:38 AM         #127
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
no seriously no joke if u go back and listen the dude lyrically s**ts on that joint and says sooo much in one song to ground who he was going to be for the rest of his career. we had a thorough discussion on how dope "my name" really was when it dropped. not many can pull that flow off with compound syllable structure like that and not EVER mention money, cars, or b00ty. takes a lot of thought into the exact bars he used.

he murdered POP culture in the first verse of "my name" is with such comic witt that NONE can hate on.

seriously how many emcees can pull this off even today and be funny, witty, and paint a picture so ridiculously easy to visualize? sounded like nobody else's material. Wayne, drake, gucci, etc all carry the same topic accross all the same beat. Drake maybe not so much but him and wayne make too similar of music

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2009, 01:40 AM         #128
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #129
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 Kal Tourette said:

[pic - click to view]

Whats Up Stan
 12-15-2009, 01:43 AM         #130
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kosterzoo said:
Like Run DMC & Sugar Hill Gang right?

Hip-Hop & Rap is about having fun and expressing yourself, which doesn't neccassarily mean it has to be lyrical...

And yeah if I'm wanting lyrical s**t I don't listen to Lil Wayne, I'll put on Some Common, AZ etc..

How can you expect to find ivory in a dog's mouth?
yea...u are mentioning RUN DMC and SUGAR HILL right????? we EVOLVED into being taken more poetically serious with our lyrics from that era into the rakims and slick ricks where it started being the IN thing to have dope lyrics then we graduated to NAS, Pac, Biggie, Jay, Common etc and then to Canibus, Wutang, Eminem, Redman, Big L, Mos def, Talib etc and that's when we should have gone to the next level, but we are now back to sugar hill gang level of music and yea people can party and have fun, but when u call ur self the GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE u better show it ALL THE TIME!!!!! that's what k!lls me
 8 years ago '06        #131
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
Kal... never had a problem with you.... but shut the f**k up.
 12-15-2009, 01:45 AM         #132
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told yall em stans were the worst
 12-15-2009, 01:48 AM         #133
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Kal... never had a problem with you.... but shut the f**k up.
y should i STFU?
 8 years ago '08        #134
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
Kal Tourette... do U have Tourettes? because you're surely acting like it with those posts
 8 years ago '05        #135
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 AK1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Clean your nose.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #137
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 hiphop4ever said:
I told yall em stans were the worst
Yeah because they all sound like you.
 12-15-2009, 01:50 AM         #138
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Clean your nose.
wow u went through lengths for that one LMAO...wow i have no time to waste on a single person on these boards enough to go and post a picture of them...LMAO!!!!! thanks bro, but i have dreads now so that pic is quite old u should go to my facebook or something i got updated pics. LOL again thanks for the promo
 8 years ago '06        #139
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
 Kal Tourette said:
yea...u are mentioning RUN DMC and SUGAR HILL right????? we EVOLVED into being taken more poetically serious with our lyrics from that era into the rakims and slick ricks where it started being the IN thing to have dope lyrics then we graduated to NAS, Pac, Biggie, Jay, Common etc and then to Canibus, Wutang, Eminem, Redman, Big L, Mos def, Talib etc and that's when we should have gone to the next level, but we are now back to sugar hill gang level of music and yea people can party and have fun, but when u call ur self the GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE u better show it ALL THE TIME!!!!! that's what k!lls me
Yeah again when does "Rap" Have to mean that you drop conscious lyrics non-stop 24/7.

I certainly don't think Lil Wayne is Greatest Alive but I also don't think you're making a valid point.

In saying all that I'm not going to change your opinion/you're not gonna change mine, I have a life as I'm a grown man (Guessing you're somewhere in that 16-20 'I've got the whole world figured out but haven't done s**t range') so keep up the hours hating on other people that are doing something greater with there life than you.
 12-15-2009, 01:53 AM         #140
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like waynes verse on this, em verse didn't go well with this and i can't stand wayne but i like his verse better,beat is dope
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago