Lil Wayne - Drop The World (Feat. Eminem) [DISCUSSION+DOWNLOAD]

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25075 25075
 Kal Tourette said:
i'm blacker than 90% of ya'll STRAIGHT from africa, nairobi, kenya and EMINEM murdered wayne like he did the last time. there will never be a day in hell or heaven where wayne remotely shows the lyrical finess of slim shady on the same track. will never happen. Eminem went in on the track and wayne sounded like he knows he is lil wayne and whatever he does some f**k out there will suck his d*ck on any track he can do what he wants on. Wayne was lazy as f**k on this and ver unimpressive for such a "GREATEST ALIVE" title to be thrown around him. he and his fans should shut the f**k UP with that s**t and admit he is ok at best and nowhere in comparrison to the eminem, joe budden, lloyd banks, black thought, mos def, talib kweli, rakim, nas, chino xl, crooked I, joell ortiz, royce da 5'9 etc etc etc. WTF is greatest rapper alive to do with lil wayne in ANY way. there are better rhymers, punchliners, multi syllable users, lyricists, creative, metaphoric, and engaging emcees than he can ever fathom so what the f**k are all these d*ck sucking dweebs talking about???? WTF???? I am baffled at the lack of intellectual ingredient these fans show when a mediocre atempt such as this gets soooo much praise on both ends. Eminem and Wayne. I only say Em murdered it after hearing the garbage attempt and remotely sounding like rap wayne verses. If em spat like this alongside tech 9, tonedeff, twister etc he would be the weakest link. The verse is only FIRE compared to wayne's mediocre s**t but if this was just a freestyle it's an ok eminem verse. You guys need to listen to MEDICINE ball, ELEVATOR, Must be the ganja, BET cypher, stay wide awake and UNDERGROUND to really see what em is still capable of. This is appauling how both fans are sucking it up. u give too much credit where it's not due to these artists. Eminem is my fav second only to rakim of all time, but even i can say it was OK. just got done listening to SSLP on my way home today and THAT is some rap s**t. this is good, but don't reach too hard folks. Eminem destroyed wayne though cause wayne rapped like i've heard him on all these other space age beats he does
...You Wrote A f**king Essay To Us? Someone Tell Me I Aint Seeing This....I Need Pick Up Your Computer and Drop It On Your f**kin Head For This One,My n*gga....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #102
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
yo someone get Dre on the phone, quick, cause Em just k!lled me on my own s**t!

yea Em went hard on that s**t, song is pretty nice. if the album is more like this than "Prom Queen" it might be decent.
 12-15-2009, 01:25 AM         #103
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
My man.....people don't realize that every song is not meant to be lyrically genius lol.
why not??? Even "My Name Is" if u go back to really listen is lyrically genius. the way he put his story telling ability, jokes, satire, and words together was outlandish and fresh. doesn't have to sound like a dictionary verse to be dope but does have to sound like GENIUS material or u shouldn't be f**king rapping
 8 years ago '08        #104
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 kosterzoo said:
Cool song,

Nice energy to it..

It is what it is, a amping song...

You guys realise not every song released has to be unbelievable lyrics that set the world on fire right?

It is ok to have a 'f**k the world lets just rhyme' track

Thats the thing. When does wayne ever have unbelievable lyrics...?

12-15-2009, 01:26 AM         #105
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Wrote A f**king Essay To Us? Someone Tell Me I Aint Seeing This....I Need Pick Up Your Computer and Drop It On Your f**kin Head For This One,My n*gga....

[pic - click to view]

aren't we on a message board where we post our views and ideas? STFU or log the f**k off if u have nothing productive to say
 8 years ago '06        #106
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Damn... Em WRECKED THIS s**t. But lil wyane did his s**t. I like when wayne be rappin like this. Not just simple lil similes and s**t back to back like he be doin sometimes.
 8 years ago '07        #107
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
weezy paid half a milli to get murked lmaooo
 8 years ago '06        #108
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Akilleez said:
why n*ggas feelings be hurt when em on somebodys track. get that racist sh*t outta here... n*ggas be the main one trippin' if somebody say some racist sh*t, but this whiteboy shuts they favorite rapper down on wax, and they panties start ridin' up
Exactly.
 8 years ago '04        #109
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1613 1613
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Em murked this s**t n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #110
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
dope song......I like both of their parts. This is what kind of song I wanted from him and Ti ......thank you Em for not talking about rims and candy paint.
 8 years ago '04        #111
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1613 1613
i'm high as hell & i hear this s**t, Em's part gave me goosebumps
 8 years ago '08        #112
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 J-R said:
if lil wayne didnt rap then wtf did he do he sure as hell didnt sing
he talked, then yelled, then eminem rapped
 12-15-2009, 01:28 AM         #113
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
he talked, then yelled, then eminem rapped
this is true
 8 years ago '05        #114
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
I dunno see why all the hate. Me personally i like the song. Perfect for the mood i'm in right now
 12-15-2009, 01:30 AM         #115
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Damn... Em WRECKED THIS s**t. But lil wyane did his s**t. I like when wayne be rappin like this. Not just simple lil similes and s**t back to back like he be doin sometimes.
and this was complex rapping for wayne???? canibus would erupt ur mind
 8 years ago '04        #116
simonblaze 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
dope song...wasn't feeling the beat at all but Em brought to life and it continues to grow on me...

Em f**ked Wayne up on this record...haters get over it...
 8 years ago '08        #117
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Kal Tourette said:
i'm blacker than 90% of ya'll STRAIGHT from africa, nairobi, kenya and EMINEM murdered wayne like he did the last time. there will never be a day in hell or heaven where wayne remotely shows the lyrical finess of slim shady on the same track. will never happen. Eminem went in on the track and wayne sounded like he knows he is lil wayne and whatever he does some f**k out there will suck his d*ck on any track he can do what he wants on. Wayne was lazy as f**k on this and ver unimpressive for such a "GREATEST ALIVE" title to be thrown around him. he and his fans should shut the f**k UP with that s**t and admit he is ok at best and nowhere in comparrison to the eminem, joe budden, lloyd banks, black thought, mos def, talib kweli, rakim, nas, chino xl, crooked I, joell ortiz, royce da 5'9 etc etc etc. WTF is greatest rapper alive to do with lil wayne in ANY way. there are better rhymers, punchliners, multi syllable users, lyricists, creative, metaphoric, and engaging emcees than he can ever fathom so what the f**k are all these d*ck sucking dweebs talking about???? WTF???? I am baffled at the lack of intellectual ingredient these fans show when a mediocre atempt such as this gets soooo much praise on both ends. Eminem and Wayne. I only say Em murdered it after hearing the garbage attempt and remotely sounding like rap wayne verses. If em spat like this alongside tech 9, tonedeff, twister etc he would be the weakest link. The verse is only FIRE compared to wayne's mediocre s**t but if this was just a freestyle it's an ok eminem verse. You guys need to listen to MEDICINE ball, ELEVATOR, Must be the ganja, BET cypher, stay wide awake and UNDERGROUND to really see what em is still capable of. This is appauling how both fans are sucking it up. u give too much credit where it's not due to these artists. Eminem is my fav second only to rakim of all time, but even i can say it was OK. just got done listening to SSLP on my way home today and THAT is some rap s**t. this is good, but don't reach too hard folks. Eminem destroyed wayne though cause wayne rapped like i've heard him on all these other space age beats he does

[pic - click to view]

edit this s**t and break it up in paragraphs, you got some valid points...
 8 years ago '07        #118
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Dammmn...people actually get heated over this.
 8 years ago '06        #119
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
 Kal Tourette said:
why not??? Even "My Name Is" if u go back to really listen is lyrically genius. the way he put his story telling ability, jokes, satire, and words together was outlandish and fresh. doesn't have to sound like a dictionary verse to be dope but does have to sound like GENIUS material or u shouldn't be f**king rapping
Like Run DMC & Sugar Hill Gang right?

Hip-Hop & Rap is about having fun and expressing yourself, which doesn't neccassarily mean it has to be lyrical...

And yeah if I'm wanting lyrical s**t I don't listen to Lil Wayne, I'll put on Some Common, AZ etc..

How can you expect to find ivory in a dog's mouth?
 8 years ago '05        #120
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25075 25075
 Kal Tourette said:
aren't we on a message board where we post our views and ideas? STFU or log the f**k off if u have nothing productive to say
...Its A Wrap Homie,You Done For The Night....You Taking "Being Mad On The Internet" To Another Level Writing These Long a.ss MLK "I Have A Dream" Essays Over A Gotdamn Track That Just Leak That Folks Trying Discuss and You Madd Cause n*ggas Aint Takin You Serious .

GOOD NIGHT,SON!!! You Done....Come Back Tomorrow & Try Again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy