Lil Wayne - Drop The World (Feat. Eminem) [DISCUSSION+DOWNLOAD]

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2009, 01:10 AM         #81
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
Wayne's flow was pretty crazy.

Eminem is on that lame Relapse s**t.
f**k u talking about?
 8 years ago '06        #82
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
i swear wite boys aint willin 2 even say wayne went in...its all em murdered, em k!lled, em did it....man listen 2 the lyrics with the flow....em said the same s**t wayne said with more words.
 12-15-2009, 01:11 AM         #83
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
do you even know what the song is about?
that's the point. I don't care. It sounds no different than the premise of FOREVER. u tell me and educate me on what it's about PLEASE
 12-15-2009, 01:12 AM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
yes i am. The beat is mediocre at best and it sounds like Wayne typical s**t. I have established after this song that i HATE wayne's music style. his beats are atrocious to me for a mainstream level artist. Wayn'es flow is the most simple nursery rhyme s**t i've heard in forever. Seriously wayne was not good to me AT ALL!!!!! Eminem wrecked but yet again i've heard better this year from him and even wayne sad to say. God i can't stand wayne's style of music. I gave it a chance and just didn't do it for me. Song sound weird to me. I love my versatile off the wall indie s**t, but this is just simplistic music to me. If he wasn't a celeb and someone played this song on youtube or what not it would be mediocre as f**k and wayne would be considered WACK by the average standard. Eminem would still stand out obviously but the beat, hook, style of song just wouldn't be worth s**t and ya'll know this. s**t was very simple

how can it sound weird,and simple all at the same time....sounds like you're doing your best to hate it,which is causing you to not make sense.....but by all means handle your b.i...
 8 years ago '08        #85
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9128 9128
You guys really need to chill on the racial topics on here, no offense tpoker but do you guys have a limited vocabulary? Chill with the racial s**t f**k, and this is coming from someone who's black.

All you guys ever do is argue over f**king color and s**t.
 12-15-2009, 01:14 AM         #86
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will def be making a non em version of this later
 8 years ago '08        #87
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
Can someone please make me understand how Eminem k!llED Wayne on this track? Wayne did not rap on this track, Eminem rapped on this track... do y'all not understand that?
 8 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9128 9128
Wow I'm logging out. It's as if you kids purposefully ignore the posts that make sense (people have liked Waynes verse but you guys of course overlooked that) and instead feel the need to argue as to who k!lled who.

No one k!lled anyone, shut the f**k up. Study for finals. Shut the f**k up holy.
 8 years ago '04        #89
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 AK1 said:
lol, word. Most Wayne fans are sleeping cuz they got school tomorrow though, so watch out.
 8 years ago '06        #90
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
Cool song,

Nice energy to it..

It is what it is, a amping song...

You guys realise not every song released has to be unbelievable lyrics that set the world on fire right?

It is ok to have a 'f**k the world lets just rhyme' track
 8 years ago '04        #91
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
i like wayne's part...em's part was totally different. he took a different approach.
 8 years ago '07        #92
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 kosterzoo said:
Cool song,

Nice energy to it..

It is what it is, a amping song...

You guys realise not every song released has to be unbelievable lyrics that set the world on fire right?

It is ok to have a 'f**k the world lets just rhyme' track

My man.....people don't realize that every song is not meant to be lyrically genius lol.
 8 years ago '09        #93
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 161 161
good song i wonder if its a single or it got leaked
 8 years ago '04        #94
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11744 11744
overall weak track but Em came with it....

definently not the best from Em but it was decent but u know ppl will hype it up to more than it is the beat sucks a.ss
 12-15-2009, 01:22 AM         #95
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
man really? with your blatant hate just to get attention, you clearly listen to Em all the time............like for real? you really don't have anything better to do but ride for wayne & that ugly goon nikki minaj.....then hate on EM????

You ain't in any threads unless its about Wayne or Em............You know Em came correct on this track you're just straight up hating because you ain't got s**t else to do with your life.

Do you really do anything else but be on BX?
stop crying, it'll be alright....

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2009, 01:22 AM         #96
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tpoker said:
i swear wite boys aint willin 2 even say wayne went in...its all em murdered, em k!lled, em did it....man listen 2 the lyrics with the flow....em said the same s**t wayne said with more words.
i'm blacker than 90% of ya'll STRAIGHT from africa, nairobi, kenya and EMINEM murdered wayne like he did the last time. there will never be a day in hell or heaven where wayne remotely shows the lyrical finess of slim shady on the same track. will never happen. Eminem went in on the track and wayne sounded like he knows he is lil wayne and whatever he does some f**k out there will suck his d*ck on any track he can do what he wants on. Wayne was lazy as f**k on this and ver unimpressive for such a "GREATEST ALIVE" title to be thrown around him. he and his fans should shut the f**k UP with that s**t and admit he is ok at best and nowhere in comparrison to the eminem, joe budden, lloyd banks, black thought, mos def, talib kweli, rakim, nas, chino xl, crooked I, joell ortiz, royce da 5'9 etc etc etc. WTF is greatest rapper alive to do with lil wayne in ANY way. there are better rhymers, punchliners, multi syllable users, lyricists, creative, metaphoric, and engaging emcees than he can ever fathom so what the f**k are all these d*ck sucking dweebs talking about???? WTF???? I am baffled at the lack of intellectual ingredient these fans show when a mediocre atempt such as this gets soooo much praise on both ends. Eminem and Wayne. I only say Em murdered it after hearing the garbage attempt and remotely sounding like rap wayne verses. If em spat like this alongside tech 9, tonedeff, twister etc he would be the weakest link. The verse is only FIRE compared to wayne's mediocre s**t but if this was just a freestyle it's an ok eminem verse. You guys need to listen to MEDICINE ball, ELEVATOR, Must be the ganja, BET cypher, stay wide awake and UNDERGROUND to really see what em is still capable of. This is appauling how both fans are sucking it up. u give too much credit where it's not due to these artists. Eminem is my fav second only to rakim of all time, but even i can say it was OK. just got done listening to SSLP on my way home today and THAT is some rap s**t. this is good, but don't reach too hard folks. Eminem destroyed wayne though cause wayne rapped like i've heard him on all these other space age beats he does
 8 years ago '09        #97
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 161 161
em's part sounds mixed and recorded better wayne's part sounds low grade
 8 years ago '07        #98
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 DJ Maximum said:

definently not the best from Em but it was decent but u know ppl will hype it up to more than it is the beat sucks a.ss
Someone got you brain washed.

It's not 'hype' its just a new track, and people got something new to talk about.
 12-15-2009, 01:23 AM         #99
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:

finally a smart mothaf**ker who sees beyond the HYPE bulls**t these f**king coons and sheep are all about. GOD!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #100
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
just so i can change it from the em vs lil wayne battle

JAY-Z would ate this track alive
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy