Who Dey Talkin Bout Beatin Them Bengals? Chargers!! Chargers!! (Cincy @ SD), 12/20/09,

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 -Scar- said:
I know...i'll never let K-1 forget callin eric one of the worst 5 in the league
LOL i remember that bulls**t.

i also remember him stating the Chargers wouldn't have a chance at taking the AFCW. He's such an expert
 8 years ago '04        #62
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
BTW i hear qualcomm is holding a brief ceremony for Chris Henry.. R.I.P.

f**k Chad Johnson
 8 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 -Scar- said:
Chad has to be takin chris' passing the hardest of all the teammates...

Chad campaigned for chris to be on the team the hardest...he was the most vocal about it...

and to see it all end like this...i bet this is f**kin with him hard...
That would be Carson... Carson was the only reason we resigned him.

Still think we win this game Sunday... R.I.P. Slim!

Hope Philip Rivers knows that lobbing s**t up for WRs to make plays down field isn't gonna work against our corners.

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-18-2009 at 03:45 AM..
 12-18-2009, 07:15 AM         #64
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
That would be Carson... Carson was the only reason we resigned him.

Still think we win this game Sunday... R.I.P. Slim!

Hope Philip Rivers knows that lobbing s**t up for WRs to make plays down field isn't gonna work against our corners.
nah fam it was chad...i live in ohio now PLUS i have audio to back it up....chad was pissed about chris henry not being on the team...i could post the audio if you like....

anyways since its back to s**t talkin, your corners havent played a good team all year...

Green Bay = Average
Pitsburgh = Doodoo
Baltimore = Sucks
Houston & Denver =
Cleveland = you cant be serious
Oakland =
Detroit = dont even tryto convince me this was a good eam cuz your matt stafford fanboying
Chicago = n*gga please
Minnesota is the only good team yall played this year and got SPANKED...

so that defense especially secondary has not been tested all year...Their about to see a high scoring offense on par with any of the top offenses in the league.

and before you go look at ou wins and judge ours...i'll go ahead and lay em out for you

NFC EAST = OWNED
AFC WEST = OWNED
-and we're about to go even in the AFC North after beating y'all and cruising to 11-3...:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '12        #65
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:
nah fam it was chad...i live in ohio now PLUS i have audio to back it up....chad was pissed about chris henry not being on the team...i could post the audio if you like....

anyways since its back to s**t talkin, your corners havent played a good team all year...

Green Bay = Average
Pitsburgh = Doodoo
Baltimore = Sucks
Houston & Denver =
Cleveland = you cant be serious
Oakland =
Detroit = dont even tryto convince me this was a good eam cuz your matt stafford fanboying
Chicago = n*gga please
Minnesota is the only good team yall played this year and got SPANKED...

so that defense especially secondary has not been tested all year...Their about to see a high scoring offense on par with any of the top offenses in the league.

and before you go look at ou wins and judge ours...i'll go ahead and lay em out for you

NFC EAST = OWNED
AFC WEST = OWNED
-and we're about to go even in the AFC North after beating y'all and cruising to 11-3...:dancingcool:
LMAO your being COMPLETELY retarded right now..

Our corners haven't been tested.. YOU JUST PUT UP TEAMS WITH GREAT WIDE RECIEVER(S), YES PLURAL....

Green Bay has Driver and Jennings..

Pittsburgh has Ward and Holmes..

Houston has Andre Johnson

Denver has Marshall and Royal

Minnesota had been absolutely destroying dudes with the pass game and we straight SHUT THAT s**t DOWN..

Like I said, Rivers ain't gonna get away with throwing deep and having his WRs bail him out 5-6 times a game against us..

Ask ANY fan of a team we played this year and they will tell you our STRONGEST point on defense is our 2 corners... and they have NOTHING to do with our #2 RUN DEFENSE.

Oh and you should be more worried about stopping our run game b/c uhmm.. Dallas kinda exposed yalls weak a.ss RUN D last week

San Diego is the most overrated team in the league, and we are gonna SMASH them!!!

[pic - click to view]

Motha f**kin U-Haul comin' through San Diego and clearing out the whole stadium!

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-18-2009 at 07:57 AM..
 12-18-2009, 08:27 AM         #66
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you couldnt be more retarded...

are those good teams you beat? no.. i dont care WHO's on the team. the patriots have randy moss and that aint a good team...your logic is flawed..

and sayin the recievers bail out PR is being NAIVE...PR MADE our recievers who they are you idiot...you aint gotta like PR but you WILL respect him...

matter fact..

you aint gotta like us but you WILL respect us...

nobody cares about cedric benson...you ran on bad teams all year...he aint no chris johnson or adrian peterson so lets be real...people been running on us all year and what difference has that made?

back to the chalkboard n*gga...
 8 years ago '05        #67
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 DoMieD said:
LMAO your being COMPLETELY retarded right now..

Our corners haven't been tested.. YOU JUST PUT UP TEAMS WITH GREAT WIDE RECIEVER(S), YES PLURAL....

Green Bay has Driver and Jennings..

Pittsburgh has Ward and Holmes..

Houston has Andre Johnson

Denver has Marshall and Royal

Minnesota had been absolutely destroying dudes with the pass game and we straight SHUT THAT s**t DOWN..

Like I said, Rivers ain't gonna get away with throwing deep and having his WRs bail him out 5-6 times a game against us..

Ask ANY fan of a team we played this year and they will tell you our STRONGEST point on defense is our 2 corners... and they have NOTHING to do with our #2 RUN DEFENSE.

Oh and you should be more worried about stopping our run game b/c uhmm.. Dallas kinda exposed yalls weak a.ss RUN D last week

San Diego is the most overrated team in the league, and we are gonna SMASH them!!!

[pic - click to view]

Motha f**kin U-Haul comin' through San Diego and clearing out the whole stadium!
whoaaa someone is getting awfully wreckless with their smack talk.. i can't wait till we put up 50 on you chumps..

and lets get one thing straight, rivers isnt bailed out by his wr's.. he puts the ball in a position where only they can catch it..

best deep ball thrower in the league and it aint even close
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

and another thing, we didnt need the dallas game to show our lack of a run d.. thats been known all year.. but it still dont matter cuz rivers and co. will just outscore your team
 12-18-2009, 08:32 AM         #68
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they confuse our confidence with c*ckiness

he calls our team the most overrated when the bengals have beaten absolutely NOBODY we've beaten much better teams

Last edited by -Scar-; 12-18-2009 at 08:36 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #69
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
 NoLedge18720 said:
who dey has been around for like 25 yrs with the bengals. The saints fans basically stole it this year

lol@ the saints stole it
 12-18-2009, 08:43 AM         #70
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bourbon Finest said:
lol@ the saints stole it
look it up...dont belive it? do the history...

the bengals had theirs first...then the saints start chanting Who Dat in the same fashion as the bengals...almost identical...

this is common knowledge
 8 years ago '05        #71
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
I did the history and the saints got who dat chant from a team up in New Orleans at the time
 12-18-2009, 09:48 AM         #72
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and my point still stands...who started doing the chant first...bengals or saints...

dont be a homer..
 12-18-2009, 10:21 AM         #73
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chargers FS Eric Weddle is expected back this week; he has missed two games with a knee injury. Weddle said he could have played last Sunday in Dallas, but the team was being cautious with his injury. He did reveal that being out was a learning experience. "I saw a lot of things that will help me and the defense," he said. "Being the older guy back there I could see some things that will help us in the stretch run."

Source:
 8 years ago '05        #74
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 -Scar- said:
Chargers FS Eric Weddle is expected back this week; he has missed two games with a knee injury. Weddle said he could have played last Sunday in Dallas, but the team was being cautious with his injury. He did reveal that being out was a learning experience. "I saw a lot of things that will help me and the defense," he said. "Being the older guy back there I could see some things that will help us in the stretch run."

Source:
s**t is overrrrrrrrrrrr for the bungles
 12-18-2009, 04:23 PM         #75
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a part of me that wants to just rest him until the playoffs...where we'll need him the most...hopefully to make another one handed INT of peyton for the win
 8 years ago '12        #76
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:
they confuse our confidence with c*ckiness

he calls our team the most overrated when the bengals have beaten absolutely NOBODY we've beaten much better teams
LMAO

What better teams have you've beaten?

Your on a 8 game win streak and you've only beaten ONE legit team.

The only TOUGH games you played, you got beat.

Pittsburgh absolutely DESTROYED your s**tty team.

Dallas is terrible in DECEMBER, NYG are trash... The Eagles was a decent win..

So again what GOOD team did you beat??

Better yet, what DECENT team did you beat??????

Trash a.ss team aint beat anybody.. Hell if ANYTHING the Bengals have played a MUCH tougher schedule even if our schedule is weak.

f**k em, f**k em all!

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-18-2009 at 06:23 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #77
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 jay964 said:
s**t is overrrrrrrrrrrr for the bungles
 12-18-2009, 06:37 PM         #78
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

Trash a.ss team aint beat anybody.. Hell if ANYTHING the Bengals have played a MUCH tougher schedule even if our schedule is weak.

f**k em, f**k em all!
gimme some of that s**t you been smokin...

you guys finished THIRD in yuor division last year meaning you'r playing against THIRD rate teams and the soft a.ss NFC North...

you clearly dont know what you're talkin about..

playing the NFC EAST >>>> your whole schedule...pure facts...

We aint been DESTROYED by NO TEAM.....but I tell you waht..dont switch your tune when you lose to us..i wanna keep[ readin all that c*cky stupid s**t you like to post when you lose...

io wann see you still talkin bout we aint beat nobody after we mow the grass with your overrrated a.ss squad that gets 6 wins running a s**tty division and playin 3rd rate teams...

dont even tell me good game...nah..kleep callin us overrated whn you lose...

do that for me...
 8 years ago '12        #79
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:
gimme some of that s**t you been smokin...

you guys finished THIRD in yuor division last year meaning you'r playing against THIRD rate teams and the soft a.ss NFC North...

you clearly dont know what you're talkin about..

playing the NFC EAST >>>> your whole schedule...pure facts...

We aint been DESTROYED by NO TEAM.....but I tell you waht..dont switch your tune when you lose to us..i wanna keep[ readin all that c*cky stupid s**t you like to post when you lose...

io wann see you still talkin bout we aint beat nobody after we mow the grass with your overrrated a.ss squad that gets 6 wins running a s**tty division and playin 3rd rate teams...

dont even tell me good game...nah..kleep callin us overrated whn you lose...

do that for me...
s**t division.. PRETTY sure 2 teams from our "s**t divsion" played in the AFC Championship game last year..

PRETTY sure we beat those SAME 2 teams TWICE each.

Chargers are soft... and it doesn't matter anyway, b/c come playoff time, they'll just choke like they always do.

Bengals > Chargers

BTW, this is all in good fun, I know the Chargers are good, I'm just talkin s**t to make the game even more interesting, and I'm sure you know this SCAR

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-18-2009 at 07:56 PM..
 12-18-2009, 08:09 PM         #80
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all too well bruva...:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy