Monday Night Game : 49ers Vs Cardinals

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #381
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 bangab**ch said:
I kinda had a feeling this would happen.
Just need to get a pass rush on them. Somehow Jared couldnt do it.
 12-15-2009, 02:34 AM         #382
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the cards.

Wow you got your a.ss handed to you by a s**tty a.ss niner squad

Eagles will show you how to r*pe the niners. Tune in sunday 1 pm.
 12-15-2009, 02:36 AM         #383
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope darnell dockett's unborn son has AIDS
 8 years ago '05        #384
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10684 10684
 Young Forever said:
@ the cards.

Wow you got your a.ss handed to you by a s**tty a.ss niner squad

Eagles will show you how to r*pe the niners. Tune in sunday 1 pm.
Just like yall r*ped Jamarcus and the Raiders....
 12-15-2009, 04:08 AM         #385
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Clutching at straws are we? @ you bringing up a meaningless game from 8 weeks ago....we've won four in a row...get on our level...happy yall won cuz that gives us the three seed, but if you think you coming into philly and getting a dub with that s**tty squad your sadly mistaken.
 8 years ago '05        #386
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
 Young Forever said:
^Clutching at straws are we? @ you bringing up a meaningless game from 8 weeks ago....we've won four in a row...get on our level...happy yall won cuz that gives us the three seed, but if you think you coming into philly and getting a dub with that s**tty squad your sadly mistaken.

we'll see about that "rape" we suppose to get sunday.
 8 years ago '06        #387
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,981 | Props total: 10638 10638
 Main Event said:
I mean i guess if your happy with 7-9 more power to you
not happy but we're a lot better then our record shows and when ur a top team there is always goin to be a few years where ur in rebuilding now that they have a salary cap....and when ur a bum a.ss team there's always goin to be a few years of being good like ur team because of the salary cap
 8 years ago '08        #388
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 philly337 said:
not happy but we're a lot better then our record shows and when ur a top team there is always goin to be a few years where ur in rebuilding now that they have a salary cap....and when ur a bum a.ss team there's always goin to be a few years of being good like ur team because of the salary cap
You sweep us 1 year and now were bums like we didnt give yall the same treatment last year....You swept us congrats but your gonna be sitting on the couch while were in the playoffs for a reason because your not a good team.....You f**ked up years ago when you picked Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers...I dont wanna hear about all the close games you've been in and all that good teams win close games (Saints,Colts,Vikings,Chargers)....Please tell me how were good cause of the salary cap id love to here this one
 12-15-2009, 11:22 AM         #389
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
You sweep us 1 year and now were bums like we didnt give yall the same treatment last year....You swept us congrats but your gonna be sitting on the couch while were in the playoffs for a reason because your not a good team.....You f**ked up years ago when you picked Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers...I dont wanna hear about all the close games you've been in and all that good teams win close games (Saints,Colts,Vikings,Chargers)....Please tell me how were good cause of the salary cap id love to here this one
Really tho I think that Pick could have gone either way. I think if Smith had 2 or 3 years under Favre he might have been the better QB. If rodgers came to Sf with no legitimate mentor, he might not have developed so nicely.
 8 years ago '08        #390
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 CALBEAR707 said:
Really tho I think that Pick could have gone either way. I think if Smith had 2 or 3 years under Favre he might have been the better QB. If rodgers came to Sf with no legitimate mentor, he might not have developed so nicely.
Na thats where you f**ked up from jump....Even that Philly dude was sayin your main need was a QB and if you wouldnt have f**ked up in the past then maybe your in the playoffs...Need to cut this salary cap s**t out were better than yall cause we draft better than yall we dont pick major free agents are core players came through the draft
 12-15-2009, 11:47 AM         #391
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Na thats where you f**ked up from jump....Even that Philly dude was sayin your main need was a QB and if you wouldnt have f**ked up in the past then maybe your in the playoffs...Need to cut this salary cap s**t out were better than yall cause we draft better than yall we dont pick major free agents are core players came through the draft
U didnt even address the scenario that I stated. I know we need a Qb, I never said we didnt. I said that with Brett Favre as a mentor, A Smith might have been the better QB.
 8 years ago '08        #392
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 CALBEAR707 said:
U didnt even address the scenario that I stated. I know we need a Qb, I never said we didnt. I said that with Brett Favre as a mentor, A Smith might have been the better QB.
I dont think Rodgers is better because of Favre i mean ya im sure he helped him with certain things but hes not the main reason....Rodgers is more accurate makes better decisions has a stronger arm (yes i do know Smith has a strong arm) and is just the overall better player...Yeah he got to learn from a legend but when you step on the field Brett cant play for you either ya know
 8 years ago '08        #393
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!! f**k THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #394
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10684 10684
 Main Event said:
I dont think Rodgers is better because of Favre i mean ya im sure he helped him with certain things but hes not the main reason..
U can't be serious...

Please tell me a better way for a rookie QB to learn the NFL ropes and get a a fair a.ssessment of the game...

Rodgers benefited tremendously by sitting and learning from Brett Favre... He wasn't thrown into the mix from the jump, he had one offensive coordinator,and he had a decent team when he took ....

Now name one QB that has succeeded with 5 offensive coordinators his first five years in the league??
 8 years ago '08        #395
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
U can't be serious...

Please tell me a better way for a rookie QB to learn the NFL ropes and get a a fair a.ssessment of the game...

Rodgers benefited tremendously by sitting and learning from Brett Favre... He wasn't thrown into the mix from the jump, he had one offensive coordinator,and he had a decent team when he took ....

Now name one QB that has succeeded with 5 offensive coordinators his first five years in the league??
You can sit back and learn all you want but if you cant actually get on the field and preform then and do what you learned then who cares if you sit for 10 years.....Saying Rodgers is better than Smith only because of Favre is stupid s**t if anything Smith has actual game time expierience over Rodgers and should know what is like to f**kin play instead of Rodgers who held on the a clipboard.. @ you acting like Smith is the only QB ever to be thrown right in the NFL....Peyton stepped right in took his lumps and hes doin just fine same with Troy Aikmen same with Matt Ryan same with Flacco same with a bunch of other QBs....Rodgers would do wonders with Crabtree and Vernon Davis
 8 years ago '06        #396
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,981 | Props total: 10638 10638
 Main Event said:
lol and we swept yall the year before that and own the overall wins over you guys.not to mention 5 super bowls.You guys can have the "now" because we have the history and on the come up and yall are goin to lose warner in 2 years,boldin next year,and a few key defensive players talkin about leavin...not to mention the there rumors of wisenhunt not returning.Yal are abou to be the raiders of a few years ago when they had gannon,rice,and brown.Good team for a few years,lost in super bowl,then went to becoming the bums of the league
 8 years ago '08        #397
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol and we swept yall the year before that and own the overall wins over you guys.not to mention 5 super bowls.You guys can have the "now" because we have the history and on the come up and yall are goin to lose warner in 2 years,boldin next year,and a few key defensive players talkin about leavin...not to mention the there rumors of wisenhunt not returning.Yal are abou to be the raiders of a few years ago when they had gannon,rice,and brown.Good team for a few years,lost in super bowl,then went to becoming the bums of the league
But last time i checked were living the now not living 15-20 years ago ...Come on now dont sound like Steeler fans on here bragging about past rings it just sounds bad your better than that i hope...Congrats on being nice with Montana and Rice....f**k outta here Wiz aint goin no where Q aint goin no where Dockett will get extended next season and we'll get Karlos back...You keep talking about your future but last time i checked ull still have Alex Smith @ you hoping we lose our major pieces cmon son we aint Oakland they just wanna be paid there worth and im confident we'll get them signed....Ya Kurt is bouncin in 2 years but look at our core players and honestly tell me there not better than yours..

Fitz,Q,Beanie,Stevie,Wilson,Dockett,DRC,Dansby>>>> >>>>>Crabs,Davis,Willis,Gore,Morgan
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy