Monday Night Game : 49ers Vs Cardinals

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #361
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
49ers were in rare form tonight, ya'll played like champs


...and did the Cardinals really beat the Vikings? :smh2:
 8 years ago '06        #362
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Battle is horrible we need to pick up a KR/PR specialist in the draft
 8 years ago '08        #363
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 VerbalAssassin said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #364
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Main Event said:
Not even just giving you a history lesson
if you say so, but the fact remains the cards suck monkey balls tonight, but the next 2 games are against lions and rams so u get in the playoffs but go home the first week...turnover happy jake delhomme is not in this year.
 8 years ago '04        #365
stevecham 
space
avatar space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
 Xaiv said:
Battle is horrible we need to pick up a KR/PR specialist in the draft
I vote for CJ Spiller....we got 2 1st rounders we need DB, O-Line, WR, and KR/PR
 8 years ago '06        #366
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
damn if only they coulda beaten seattle last week damn
 8 years ago '05        #367
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 vikvon said:
49ers were in rare form tonight, ya'll played like champs


...and did the Cardinals really beat the Vikings? :smh2:
That's exactly how I feel but everybody has a bad game every once and a while.
 8 years ago '06        #368
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 stevecham said:
I vote for CJ Spiller....we got 2 1st rounders we need DB, O-Line, WR, and KR/PR
I know I want Spiller on the niners badly. I think we should go DB(Berry or Haden) and OL in the 1st round. Hopefully we pick up another pass rusher too. McCloughan better not blow this
 8 years ago '08        #369
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 grovesoulja said:
if you say so, but the fact remains the cards suck monkey balls tonight, but the next 2 games are against lions and rams so u get in the playoffs but go home the first week...turnover happy jake delhomme is not in this year.
Except we didnt play Jake in the 1st round.....Yes we played horrible tonight credit to the Niner D but im not that worried especially since Larry seems ok....We'll be fine your more worried than we are
 8 years ago '08        #370
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Niners!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #371
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
 Main Event said:
^^Im right here....Yall still aint makin the playoffs
if u remember back when we had the discussion...i told u i knew we wouldn't make playoffs...i said we'd go 7-9 but said we mop the cards.Yalls done when warner leaves and we'll got 2 first round next year to coninue to build this beast squad....chea!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #372
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Main Event said:
^^Im right here....Yall still aint makin the playoffs
At this moment, I like our chances with y'all than the Eagles. So thanks for losing

Y'all n*ggas looked terrible.
 8 years ago '08        #373
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Next up eagles
 8 years ago '04        #374
stevecham 
space
avatar space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
 Xaiv said:
I know I want Spiller on the niners badly. I think we should go DB(Berry or Haden) and OL in the 1st round. Hopefully we pick up another pass rusher too. McCloughan better not blow this
Exactly with our track record of picks...but the last 2 drafts have been good for the most part
 8 years ago '05        #375
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
alex smith 19 of 35, 144yds, 4.1 yards per attempt (crazy), 2 tds, 2 ints...still won the game due to pigeons 7 turnovers...

please come to the dome easy road to the super bowl
 8 years ago '08        #376
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 philly337 said:
if u remember back when we had the discussion...i told u i knew we wouldn't make playoffs...i said we'd go 7-9 but said we mop the cards.Yalls done when warner leaves and we'll got 2 first round next year to coninue to build this beast squad....chea!!!!!
I mean i guess if your happy with 7-9 more power to you
 8 years ago '98        #377
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3570 3570
Even NBA teams can get less TOs for an entire game than what the Cards did tonight :smh2:

Cards were like night and day vs the vikings last week to this week.
 8 years ago '08        #378
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 rag621 said:
At this moment, I like our chances with y'all than the Eagles. So thanks for losing

Y'all n*ggas looked terrible.
Yall been lookin nice lately and ive been sold on yall since that murder you put on us in the preseason

Fitz vs Woodson
 8 years ago '06        #379
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
7 turnovers??? really??? terrrrrrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrible
 8 years ago '06        #380
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,360 | Props total: 5594 5594
I kinda had a feeling this would happen.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy