Dwayne Wade is Overrated Trash

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2009, 09:30 AM         #141
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Hahaaa.. a videogame is different from real life... even though Haslem has his essential skillset on 2K10.. Stucky doesn't shoot as high a percentage as he does on 2K10.. and Wade is cool.. even I didn't think The Heat were gonna hold up and be one of the best teams in the conference after the 7-2 start.. they'll still make the playoffs though..
Stuckey has averaged 27 points on 52% shooting last week. Before that he's been shooting over 50%. He started the season slow, but his slump is over unlike Wade.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 09:32 AM         #142
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:
He's playing poorly, but his team is meh.

Playing with Mario Chalmers who wants to be compared to CP3, JO's corpse, Beasley who can't play D and only shows up 1-2 times a week and f**king Quentin Richardson..

Wade is headed to Chicago this Summer. Watch.
Chicago dosn't want him anymore. They see the bum in him now. Plus Derrick Rose is better than Wade who is slightly a better bum.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 09:34 AM         #143
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
someone needs a timeout for a week from boxden
You need a time out from this thread. Bye.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 09:41 AM         #144
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
:applause::applause:

since he's making soooo much money at his imaginary job, i'm sure he wont mind a week off from the internet:rolleyes:
Don't get mad at me cuz I get paid to chill on my laptop all day.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 09:43 AM         #145
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
I ain't even a heat fan but wade is the truth, n*gga got skills str8 up.
That's what the refs said too.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 09:47 AM         #146
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
they didn't. wade is stuckey's idol and he tries his hardest to be like him, openly stating that wade is his favorite player. if u were actually a pistons fan, that would suck for u to come to terms with.

also, ludacris fell the f**k off.

dude is openly trolling at this point, and should be treated as such.
Openly trolling? How so? I'm just keeping it real. Stucky is playing better than Wade right now. That's a fact.

Luda ain't even one of my favorite rappers so who's the troll?
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-15-2009, 09:48 AM         #147
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
overrated trash?

how dumb can you f**kin be.

or are you just that much of an attention wh0ore?
I understand the Wizards suck, but don't use that as an excuse to attack me like that. Have some respect.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #148
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 luda06 said:
Openly trolling? How so? I'm just keeping it real. Stucky is playing better than Wade right now. That's a fact.

Luda ain't even one of my favorite rappers so who's the troll?
Posted via Mobile Device
u named urself after him, guilty by a.ssociation
 12-15-2009, 02:05 PM         #149
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
u named urself after him, guilty by a.ssociation
You're wrong again.
 8 years ago '07        #150
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
it's too bad u won't disappear and just make occassional cameos like him...
 8 years ago '04        #151
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Dwayne Wade is Rodney Stuckey's hero lmao @ whoever said Stuckey's better than Wade

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '06        #152
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
wow this thread is utterly distinguishing....thats like saying petyon manning is garbage...the refs help him win..

or better yet its like saying lebron cant dunk

wait wait or carmelo is over rated dirt
 8 years ago '09        #153
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
haslem the future?????????i think u mean beasly u fool,and d wade is better than every body but the obvious 3 people so right now ur trippin:nuts:
 8 years ago '08        #154
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
the season isn't over and last year he finished with the best individual stats last year and that goes for kobe and lebron
 12-15-2009, 11:16 PM         #155
Dueceone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u trippin with this post, Wade aint got nothin but trash around him. U take Wade of the Heat and they might be the worst team in the league
 12-16-2009, 07:18 AM         #156
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn wade 42 percent?
 8 years ago '07        #157
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
if you take away d wade's athleticism and phantom calls, he automatically becomes oj mayo as a player.
 12-21-2009, 10:30 AM         #158
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
if you take away d wade's athleticism and phantom calls, he automatically becomes oj mayo as a player.
O.J. Mayo can shoot better.
 12-21-2009, 10:32 AM         #159
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwyane Wade's struggles with Miami Heat still a mystery

You figure his head is about to explode.

He's Dwyane Wade, for crying out loud, and he can't get his team over the hump at home. He's throwing up airballs and getting blocked by the bottom of the rim more times than ever. His team's president and supposedly biggest supporter just told the world that he's fat (not in so many words, but when Pat Riley says you're not in ideal condition, he might as well be sending you Weight Watchers meals and Richard Simmons tapes). And Sunday he can't even get a foul call (two free throws) or an obvious goaltending call in a game that he watched Brandon Roy pull a Wade and steal a victory with a handful of huge shots.

Surely, Wade is aggravated enough by now to do something, say something.

``I'm good,'' Wade said about 30 minutes after the Heat lost 102-95 to Portland despite leading by six points halfway through the fourth quarter. ``I'm good right now.''

Really? Because you have every reason not to be OK.

Everyone who has seen Wade play more than once is trying to figure out why, exactly, a player in his prime with an improving team around him is having the worst shooting season of his life.

The scientists are coming from his own front office (that would be Riley) and national and local experts alike, all of them attempting to devise the perfect theory for the most unusual development in what has been an otherwise predictable season.

Everyone seemed to have settled on the conditioning theory, because it seems to make the most sense.

This season, Wade is not coming off an Olympic run, and he is not coming off a summer where he built his legs back up from scratch, and he is not playing with as much to prove as he did last season, when he led the league in scoring and was third in MVP voting.

Everyone has settled on that theory -- except Wade. And shouldn't he know better than anyone?

``I wish I knew,'' Wade said, which pretty much tells you he doesn't agree with Riley's a.ssessment. ``If I could put my finger on it, I would do everything in my power to make sure it's not like that.

``Everyone has their own a.ssessment of you. When the ball's going into the basket and you're getting wins, everything's perfect. When you're not, then you start analyzing and looking at things. You know, I don't really care what people say.''

And he probably shouldn't. Those people who are trying to figure out what's wrong with him are the same people who had no idea he would ever be this good to begin with (that includes Riley). So if he proved them wrong then, he will probably do the same this time.

But the concern is whether Wade will figure it out in time to make this season interesting and not just a repeat of last year. It looked that way after seven games, and then again after victories against Toronto and Orlando. But then comes Sunday, and you wonder if this trend of Wade's somewhat sporadic play will be a season-long thing.

All the signs were there for a classic Wade finish. Andre Miller flagrantly fouled him, unleashing Wade's inner Hulk, and he turned a 10-point deficit into a six-point Heat lead just like that.

But down the stretch, he got so upset about a missed goaltending call by Joel Przybilla that it lingered for a couple of possessions of a tie game. Then he watches Roy pull the Blazers ahead by two with a 16-footer; and then Wade puts up what appears to be an unnecessary three-pointer 14 seconds later, and it misses.

``That's a comfortable shot,'' Wade said. ``I'm going to my left -- that's my power side. At the time, you're not thinking about the score, even.''

Considering there was that blown goaltending call combined with the fact Wade had taken all of two free throws, you had to figure he was due for a foul. So why not drive it?

``I'm not due for any fouls around here,'' he said. ``Not lately.''

Well, there's some frustration, at least. The good news is, even Wade figures the percentages should start moving from his current 43 percent and closer to his career 48 percent.

Doesn't he?

``Um, I mean, yeah,'' he said. ``But if it doesn't, then I just have to continue to keep working on getting there.''

Not entirely convincing. Maybe he's a little more frustrated than he's letting on. Because even he can't figure out his season to date.

Last edited by luda06; 12-21-2009 at 10:33 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #160
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21348 21348
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy