most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2009, 01:43 PM         #81
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #82
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
n*gga...as a fellow pistons fan, u don't think wade would be a major a.sset.....u don't have to call him the best, but dude is definitely one of the top guards in the league

dude does get s**tty calls just like the rest of the stars, but wade knows how to draw fouls....n*gga got skills

Last edited by JimDinO77; 12-14-2009 at 01:56 PM..
 12-14-2009, 01:57 PM         #83
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
n*gga...as a fellow pistons fan, u don't think wade would be a major a.sset.....u don't have to call him the best, but dude is definitely one of the top guards in the league

dude does get s**tty calls just like the rest of the stars, but wade knows how to draw fouls....n*gga got skills
I'm not a Pistons fan on this website, so I don't believe he's an a.sset. Wade isn't even better than Stuckey.
 8 years ago '06        #84
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 luda06 said:
Cuz I'm at work making more money than you getting paid to talk s**t on the internet? Yeah, um that cliche is about as old as message boards themselves.

Haslem and Cook can carry the team if they had consistent opportunities. Michael plays no defense so he should be trade bait.

lmfaooo. thats when u know your losing a discussion when you attempt to resort to finical status (or in your case lack thereof). that statement thats in bold print really lets the other board members know how mentally challenged you really are. /your life
 12-14-2009, 01:59 PM         #85
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
(for now) Im a big wade fan and yes he in a slump. But the a**hole is running out with this nonsense. And i said it was time for wade to hit a slump but it happen to early. Now once christmas come i know this will be a thing of the past.
This thread will still be up around Christmas. Soon you will agree with me.
 12-14-2009, 02:00 PM         #86
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:

[pic - click to view]

this is where the thread stops
Just because you're frustrated with your team doesn't give you the excuse to diss me.
 12-14-2009, 02:01 PM         #87
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
lmfaooo. thats when u know your losing a discussion when you attempt to resort to finical status (or in your case lack thereof). that statement thats in bold print really lets the other board members know how mentally challenged you really are. /your life
Who's losing? I don't play for the Heat.
 12-14-2009, 02:05 PM         #88
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

12-14-2009, 02:16 PM         #89
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #90
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
Haslem is the future? r u talking about Beasley?
 12-14-2009, 02:20 PM         #91
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
Haslem is the future? r u talking about Beasley?
Nah, Beasley sucks.

He shoots 1% better than Wade and he also sucks from behind the arc, not to mention plays horrible defense and is a sub par rebounder. What am I missing?
 8 years ago '06        #92
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 luda06 said:
I'm not a Pistons fan on this website, so I don't believe he's an a.sset. Wade isn't even better than Stuckey.
Well your Pistons fans basically disowned you on the site because you're a clown. Tellin other people you're making more money than them like you're at some high end job that allows you to post pics of your cd collection and 15 dwade videos. Riiight :rolleyes:

I don't know what world you live in, but with the amount of time you've put into this thread with your posts, it seems like your an un-employed fraud that needs friends.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-14-2009 at 02:26 PM..
 12-14-2009, 02:28 PM         #93
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Well your Pistons fans basically disowned you on the site because you're a clown. Tellin other people you're making more money than them like you're at some high end job that allows you to post pics of your cd collection and 15 dwade videos. Let me guess, "I dont care what other people on the internet think of me."

I don't know what world you live in, but with the amount of time you've put into this thread with your post count, it seems like your an un-employed fraud that needs friends.
Ooh you got me there. You sound real hurt right now. Wade is trash, and 90% of Boxden are bandwagon fans so, this website has no credibility on that matter.

Last edited by luda06; 12-14-2009 at 02:29 PM..
 12-14-2009, 02:30 PM         #94
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh btw, that pic of my CD collection is old. I posted that in a post dedicated to Nas.
 8 years ago '07        #95
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
 luda06 said:
He's nothing more than a chucker now. Shooting 42% from the field, 24% from beyond the arc with over 3 turnovers. It's disgusting to see him play basketball. His jumpshot is more broke or about as easily broke as LeBron's when he first entered the league.

After starting 7-2 the Heat are now 11-11 which means they've been stinking it up lately and he's the cause. As someone who respects Wade as a person, I wanted him to go home and play for his team. As much as I dislike the Bulls organization, now that's almost like wishing death upon a family member.

It's obvious that Haslem is the future of the organization and needs to be treated as such. Shooting 8-24 from the field against Dallas is an obvious co-sign by Dwayne Wade. Kobe's game winning three against this team was not "luck". It was destined to be for this horrible franchise.
thats were your true hatred of wade came put haslem on any other team and give him the chance to be the "star" player and we will see what happens

i agree that the ship the heat got tainted all them dam fouls dwayne got you looke at him it was a foul

but to say he plain out trash

also just cuz kobe put up 81 points means nothing does it against the raptors at that

kobe>wade yeah

and you do make shock threads i remba this thread

and your chauncey was point shaving accusations
 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM         #96
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
I bet u believe in santa clause
Posted via Mobile Device
Nah, I'm Jewish.
 12-14-2009, 02:41 PM         #97
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
thats were your true hatred of wade came put haslem on any other team and give him the chance to be the "star" player and we will see what happens

i agree that the ship the heat got tainted all them dam fouls dwayne got you looke at him it was a foul

but to say he plain out trash

also just cuz kobe put up 81 points means nothing does it against the raptors at that

kobe>wade yeah

and you do make shock threads i remba this thread

and your chauncey was point shaving accusations
Everything I say is real on Boxden according to the "Pistons fans" on this website.
 12-14-2009, 02:42 PM         #98
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, you need to stop hating on Haslem, he's the f**kin truth. Have you not seen this dude in NBA 2k10? He's better than LeBron.
 8 years ago '06        #99
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 luda06 said:
Ooh you got me there. You sound real hurt right now. Wade is trash, and 90% of Boxden are bandwagon fans so, this website has no credibility on that matter.
Get a life kid, you try too hard.
 8 years ago '07        #100
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
 luda06 said:
Oh yeah, you need to stop hating on Haslem, he's the f**kin truth. Have you not seen this dude in NBA 2k10? He's better than LeBron.

a video game is how you get a point across

i take you more serious now

you just dont like wade for some reason and thats it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy