NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 DJ Maximum said:
man nas and wade is the ppl u love to hate why is that?
Wade r*ped his favorite team and Nas k!lled his favorite rapper. :dancingcool:

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 12-14-2009 at 12:01 PM..
 12-14-2009, 12:09 PM         #42
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Wade r*ped his favorite team and Nas k!lled his favorite rapper. :dancingcool:
Nas is my favorite rapper. GTFO.

[pic - click to view]

Greatest album of all time.
 8 years ago '06        #43
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3540 3540
On a serious note....

Why you going so hard on Wade?

Where do you rank Wade in the NBA? Top 5? Top 10?
 12-14-2009, 12:22 PM         #44
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
On a serious note....

Why you going so hard on Wade?

Where do you rank Wade in the NBA? Top 5? Top 10?
Wade is a bum. Nobody is going hard on him. Just keeping it real.

That second question I can't answer. n*ggas might get hurt.
 8 years ago '05        #45
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
Luda

Does wade play good Defense?
 8 years ago '07        #46
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
 Mike Nitty said:
Got Dayum my nigg...we rep Detroit all day long

but calling D Whistle overrated is buffoonery....

He chucking like Kobe did them 2-3 years after Shaq left, he just not as good as Kobe...same thang here nobody on his team...he gotta shoot like that for them to even compete in games.

You dead wrong for calling Haslem the future too---WTF is that about.
no, YOU rep detroit, he reps utah

i can't decide if ur on wade's d*ck more than moron tiger is on lebron's d*ck, that's the only thing up for discussion in this thread
 12-14-2009, 12:34 PM         #47
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

i can't decide if ur on wade's d*ck more than moron tiger is on lebron's d*ck, that's the only thing up for discussion in this thread
Are you calling someone a d*ckrider when you have a picture of Wade in your avatar? And ironically, you're in here rescuing your idol.
 8 years ago '05        #48
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats asian cat is a straight G:agreement6:

this off tha chain tho

12-14-2009, 12:36 PM         #49
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i barely watched Heat this year, but a pro ball player doesn't go from shooting good to shooting trash... maybe we misunderstood shooting spurts to consistent shooting

Wade is still #2 tho
 8 years ago '07        #50
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
 Illuminated said:
Are you calling someone a d*ckrider when you have a picture of Wade in your avatar? And ironically, you're in here rescuing your idol.
that's exactly the point...i am a heat fan and therefore a fan of wade and our championship is our fondest memory, it's been my avy for years. having a favorite team and player doesn't make u a d*ckrider, it makes u a fan . i suppose u just watch basketball for s**ts? yet and still, luda takes more of an interest in wade than i do. he's in damn near every heat/wade thread talking s**t and now is making threads about it lmao. dude is pathetic. i called him out on it the other day. clearly u don't know the history.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 12-14-2009 at 12:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #51
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
Oh, and it goes....

Best shooting guards of all-time

1.Jordan
2.Bryant
3.Wade

12-14-2009, 12:49 PM         #52
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firstmerci said:
Luda

Does wade play good Defense?
I'm going to make n*ggas angry if I answer that question too.
 8 years ago '06        #53
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

im highhh as a motherf**kkekr
 8 years ago '05        #54
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
The issue with Wade is that he is a driver..a finisher. But that type of play is what physically beats him up. Wade is a guy who will be a free agent next year. No matter of greatness from him can guarantee his current team success in the playoffs as proven last year. He has to play..but he doesn't have to put himself on the line every game like he did in years past. In fact..he can't afford to do so. His game right now is conservative b/c he is weighing his pros and cons and right now its not worth risking his health for a team that won't win even if he did.

So he is gonna continue to try and beat teams with jump shots until either his current team gets better to where he can go out there and be what he is...or until he moves on to another team. Last year he had to prove that he was back and just as good as he was in the 06 playoffs. This year he just has to stay healthy for the impending free agency. His numbers this season won't throw teams off the D-Wade hunt this summer nearly as much as another injury would. Wade is a smart guy....he is not overrated. He is just doing whats best for his career right now. He is one type of player...a straight attacking, relentless k!ller. The fact that he is taking so many jumpers this season is only to preserve himself for a team that has a chance to win a title.
 12-14-2009, 01:04 PM         #55
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

Yeah, I rep Utah.

This n*gga been on my nuts lately.
 12-14-2009, 01:05 PM         #56
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
@ wade bein a bum when he had the best year in the nba last year..every player goes thru rough stretches even mj had his.
Posted via Mobile Device
Nah, Wade is not on a "stretch" this is a sign from the basketball gods that this n*gga is a.ss.
 12-14-2009, 01:06 PM         #57
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
The issue with Wade is that he is a driver..a finisher. But that type of play is what physically beats him up. Wade is a guy who will be a free agent next year. No matter of greatness from him can guarantee his current team success in the playoffs as proven last year. He has to play..but he doesn't have to put himself on the line every game like he did in years past. In fact..he can't afford to do so. His game right now is conservative b/c he is weighing his pros and cons and right now its not worth risking his health for a team that won't win even if he did.

So he is gonna continue to try and beat teams with jump shots until either his current team gets better to where he can go out there and be what he is...or until he moves on to another team. Last year he had to prove that he was back and just as good as he was in the 06 playoffs. This year he just has to stay healthy for the impending free agency. His numbers this season won't throw teams off the D-Wade hunt this summer nearly as much as another injury would. Wade is a smart guy....he is not overrated. He is just doing whats best for his career right now. He is one type of player...a straight attacking, relentless k!ller. The fact that he is taking so many jumpers this season is only to preserve himself for a team that has a chance to win a title.
T-Mac is that you?
 8 years ago '09        #58
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Maybe Wade is leaving Miami and he is just saying "f**k it" I dont care if we win no more becuase these players suck and Im not going to be here next year
 12-14-2009, 01:08 PM         #59
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Maybe Wade is leaving Miami and he is just saying "f**k it" I dont care if we win no more becuase these players suck and Im not going to be here next year
Haslem is better than him. That's the sad thing.
 8 years ago '09        #60
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 luda06 said:
Haslem is better than him. That's the sad thing.
Haslem? When this n*gga was an all-star?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy