Dwayne Wade is Overrated Trash

most viewed right now
 74
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
252 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-14-2009, 10:14 AM         #21
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Hasn't left the first round since the refs gave them a championship, huh?
Hahahahaha
Didn't the Bulls knock them bum n*ggas out of the playoffs before?
 12-14-2009, 10:19 AM         #22
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '07        #23
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
 luda06 said:
Didn't the Bulls knock them bum n*ggas out of the playoffs before?
He got outta the first rd before shaq came to miami.

Shaq was also on that team that was swept...the series wade had no buisness playing in.
 8 years ago '04        #24
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,695 | Props total: 1459 1459
and n*ggas was saying that Wade in his so called prime is better than Iverson in his prime

Wade wont even win a MVP.
 12-14-2009, 10:28 AM         #25
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
He got outta the first rd before shaq came to miami.

Shaq was also on that team that was swept...the series wade had no buisness playing in.
Wade has no business being on any team.
 8 years ago '04        #26
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
WTF Luda is posting old blogs like they are credible?

Yes wade has s**tty shooting percentage, but also add that he doesnt have Pau gasol, lamar odom, Andrew Bynum playing along with him.
 8 years ago '04        #27
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
 King Ryan said:
and n*ggas was saying that Wade in his so called prime is better than Iverson in his prime

Wade wont even win a MVP.

And iverson will never shoot 500%, win finals MVP or even a championship in his career.
 12-14-2009, 10:31 AM         #28
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
WTF Luda is posting old blogs like they are credible?

Yes wade has s**tty shooting percentage, but also add that he doesnt have Pau gasol, lamar odom, Andrew Bynum playing along with him.
But Kobe scored 81 points with Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and CHRIS MHIM!

If you put those players alongside Wade, he'd shoot 10%.
 12-14-2009, 10:33 AM         #29
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
And iverson will never shoot 500%, win finals MVP or even a championship in his career.
Cuz Iverson never had Shaq and refs never
 8 years ago '08        #30
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
My n*gga Luda
 12-14-2009, 10:43 AM         #31
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
yall not gonna be saying this when he come to the bulls and wins a championship
Chicago don't want him. Ask their interim GM, Chis**ttyFingaz.
 8 years ago '07        #32
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 4084 4084
How can you be overrated when you ain't even rated? He gets no love like kobe and lebron. s**t even carmelo gets love on espn
 8 years ago '07        #33
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 2429 2429
hi hater
 12-14-2009, 10:50 AM         #34
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
How can you be overrated when you ain't even rated? He gets no love like kobe and lebron. s**t even carmelo gets love on espn
He's getting no love this season because he's a bum. But as far as matters are concerned on Boxden he's elite status.
 8 years ago '08        #35
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,891 | Props total: 15170 15170
Got Dayum my nigg...we rep Detroit all day long

but calling D Whistle overrated is buffoonery....

He chucking like Kobe did them 2-3 years after Shaq left, he just not as good as Kobe...same thang here nobody on his team...he gotta shoot like that for them to even compete in games.


You dead wrong for calling Haslem the future too---WTF is that about.
 12-14-2009, 10:51 AM         #36
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeet Kune Do said:
hi hater
Bye n*gga.
 12-14-2009, 10:52 AM         #37
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Got Dayum my nigg...we rep Detroit all day long

but calling D Whistle overrated is buffoonery....

He chucking like Kobe did them 2-3 years after Shaq left, he just not as good as Kobe...same thang here nobody on his team...he gotta shoot like that for them to even compete in games.


You dead wrong for calling Haslem the future too---WTF is that about.
Kobe can chuck and get 100 points. Wade can chuck and he'll just have 100 attempts.
 12-14-2009, 10:55 AM         #38
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Nope his shot selection is y he's struggling tring watch a gm before making a retarded a.ss thread
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah I watched that Mavs game, about to turn on league pass to watch this Grizzlies game. He's god awful from anywhere on the floor if he knows he can't get bailed out.
 8 years ago '04        #39
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,353 | Props total: 15088 15088
 01seay said:




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #40
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,353 | Props total: 15088 15088
 luda06 said:
Yeah I watched that Mavs game, about to turn on league pass to watch this Grizzlies game. He's god awful from anywhere on the floor if he knows he can't get bailed out.
man nas and wade is the ppl u love to hate why is that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
34 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
181 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy