most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,468 | Props total: 16247 16247
Ill U My nation
 12-15-2009, 02:09 PM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
CO SIGN!!! <<< confidence booster for the threadstarter
this loser stays exposing how much he's into this s**t...you say get off your d*ck[pause] but then you post in EVERY illuminati thread i'm in....who's jockin' who here?
 12-15-2009, 02:11 PM         #63
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this loser stays exposing how much he's into this s**t...you say get off your d*ck[pause] but then you post in EVERY illuminati thread i'm in....who's jockin' who here?
oh s**t you got your eyes open, don't cry its not that serious
 12-15-2009, 02:13 PM         #64
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
oh s**t you got your eyes open, don't cry its not that serious
so you agree then..you're a d*ck rider?...
 12-15-2009, 02:20 PM         #65
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
so you agree then..you're a d*ck rider?...
michael moore why don't you respond to the other people in this thread, stop focusing on me its disturbing. I check out every thread in this forum and joke on it if i want i told you this 100 times..... Don't be afraid to read negativity man thats some next level b**ch s**t
 12-15-2009, 02:50 PM         #66
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
michael moore why don't you respond to the other people in this thread, stop focusing on me its disturbing. I check out every thread in this forum and joke on it if i want i told you this 100 times..... Don't be afraid to read negativity man thats some next level b**ch s**t
don't front n*gga...u get a hard on when u see my threads..you say u comment on wtv's on the front page like there's a gun to your head making you enter the thread..quit frontin' your eyes are open now...you have sumthin' slick to say in not one or 3 illuminati threads...it's ALL OF THEM..you post count rises even more so when my name's attached to the thread...just be honest with yourself.
 12-15-2009, 02:54 PM         #67
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
don't front n*gga...u get a hard on when u see my threads..you say u comment on wtv's on the front page like there's a gun to your head making you enter the thread..quit frontin' your eyes are open now...you have sumthin' slick to say in not one or 3 illuminati threads...it's ALL OF THEM..you post count rises even more so when my name's attached to the thread...just be honest with yourself.
sure why not lol im too high to read that, COOO SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNN < confidence booster for you sir

peeeaccceee gawdddddddddddd
 8 years ago '06        #68
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
Its a secret society out there for real but I don't know who is in it or the real name of the group.

All I know is money rules the world with out it you are f**ked and the organization knows you will do anything to make money. You will put money before family friends and God.

I think to kinda believe any of this you have to be religious. But its nothing we can do about it we was born into this bulls**t. Its sad that money determines your value as a human being. Somebody gotta be playing us.
 8 years ago '06        #69
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
Cartel reports "This DVD documentary exposes Jay-Z as a 3rd degree Mason or a "Master Mason". Breaks down the albums from Blueprint 1 thru Blueprint 3 and their true meanings, Freemason symbols on Roca Wear clothing, the secret handshake, the Roc hand sign and the break down of the Run This Town video"

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #70
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
this was just posted a few days ago.do a thread search or somethin
 8 years ago '09        #71
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 8568 8568

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #72
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
crazy s**t about it its that they took it down form worldstarhiphop hmmmm
 12-21-2009, 01:55 PM         #73
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this the same as THE JAY-Z DECEPTION?
 01-15-2010, 06:16 PM         #74
taint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude are you serious? you take the dvd I BOUGHT, RIPPED, AND UPLOADED. and stole it from either my site or this site which I posted it here too and you post it WITH MY SCREENS AND DESCRIPTION, but with YOUR LINKS.

that s**t is foul. boxden staff should either remove this or put my links to this movie up which were mine originally.
 01-15-2010, 06:26 PM         #75
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taint said:
dude are you serious? you take the dvd I BOUGHT, RIPPED, AND UPLOADED. and stole it from either my site or this site which I posted it here too and you post it WITH MY SCREENS AND DESCRIPTION, but with YOUR LINKS.

that s**t is foul. boxden staff should either remove this or put my links to this movie up which were mine originally.
what are u crying for?...be happy I'm gettin' the word out pus*y...
 01-15-2010, 06:40 PM         #76
taint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For someone as "enlightened" as you claim to be you can't understand why stealing my links, description, screenshots, scans, and total post and pretending like it was yours might be disrespectful to me?
 01-15-2010, 06:54 PM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can one of the mods edit the thread so it says this was originally posted by taint..so he can stop crying...
 01-15-2010, 06:56 PM         #78
taint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
can one of the mods edit the thread so it says this was originally posted by taint..so he can stop crying...
good... don't forget to replace his links with mine
 8 years ago '04        #79
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
 DrockSteady said:
this s**t is so f**kin retarted

the people that are seriously lookin intothis deeply is straight nonsense

why dont yall look up how Obama is a f**kin puppet?

why dont yall look up s**t on the federal reserve?

why dont yall look s**t up on martial law?

"no black man will ever have the strength of the Black Panthers unless we make him" J Edgar Hoover

that black man is Obama

why dont yall look up on the s**t on Obama sayin "all americans below the age of 64 will be forcibly conscripted into federal service"

look up oligarchs and the demigarchs

"citizenship is not an entitlement program it comes with responsibilities, everybody between the ages of 18-25 will serve 3 months of basic training and understanding in a kind of civil defense"

HR-10-22 would allow the new attorney general Eric Holder dictictorial power to ban any gun he wants to at will...thas taking our 2nd ammendmant away

i aint actin like i know everything BUT DAMN!!! theres wayyyyyyyyyyyy more serious s**t than Jay-Z bein a f**kin mason
Sleeper of the thread
 8 years ago '08        #80
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Some of the stuff in the video is not correct, when he talks about the detached head on the apron symbolizes the end of the old world order, this isnt neccesarily true. The detached head on the apron comes from the 9th degree, which is one of the "Elu" degrees. There are three Elu degrees in total, which are the 9th, 10th, and 11th degrees. The detached head symbolizes when the pupils of the Grand Master took vengence on his a.ssassin by murdering and cutting his head off. It is the head of the a.ssassin, not the head of the detached order.

[pic - click to view]

And yes, Master Mason is the highest degree of the Blue Lodge. Any other degree beyond that is optional. Once you've obtained the third degree, you have the opportunity to remain a Master Mason, or advance through the Scottish or York Rites. The majority of people in America go through the Scottish Rite.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy