Jay-Z-Hip Hop's Master Mason Documentary

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2009, 04:12 PM         #41
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:

Another thread by micheal moore on the same topic

:sleepy:
 8 years ago '09        #42
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 r.burgundy said:
mike,when u gonna do some research yaself?u need to learn a few very basic things about masonry.1 of them is that a 3rd degree is not a high ranking mason,thats bottom of tha pole,and 2 not even high rankin mason worships satan.satan worshippers are 4 those who dont know tha real gods.but anyway,please explain these lines

"i feel like the world is against me LORD call me crazy but strangely i love the odds" --

"I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail"

God given, gifts of a soul for hard living
Far be it from me to question Allah's wisdom"

"and I ain't trying to be hard but I'm guilty as charged
Put my mercy on this court and my faith in God,and pray hard none of my nephews wanna be strars "

"This is not an image,This is God given
This is hard liven,Mixed wit crystal sipping"

"Got my face to the ceiling,
Got my knees on the floor please Lord forgive him,
Has he lost his religion, is the greed gonna get him,
he's having Heaven on Earth will his wings still fit him?"

"Leave my friends in a circle pouring out Henny
But G's is heaven bound so how I'm gon' receive
Anything y'all pour to the ground next time throw it up
And ain't nothing changed so even in my afterlife I show it up"

"ain't no livin person can test him
Only two restin in heaven can be mentioned in the same breath as him"

"i aint gotta tell you,you lookin over us
our little angel,but you know what"

"i know gods protectin you,
You used to read Seed Of The soul I know God perfecting you"
so please explain all tha lines were he talks about god and heaven?why are these lines ignored when callin dude a devil worshipper?
 BrookLynnStiles said:
"I never seen pain like your parents pain
But I know God protecting you
You used to read Seed Of The soul I know God perfecting you (I miss you)"

"Pumping "Brown Sugar" by D'Angelo In Los Angeles/ Like an evangelist"

"Hope you been reading your psalms and chapters
Paying your ties being good Catholics"

"I agree I said, my one of a kind self
Get stoned every day like Jesus did"

"My lyrics is like the Bible, made to save lives
In the midst of all your misery n*gga, stay fly
Never let em see you frown, even smile when you down"
 BrookLynnStiles said:
A devout christian wrote a book on how to learn the scriptures using Jay-Z's lyrics...
lol @ Michael Moore really thinking hes Jay-Z by ignoring these blatant shots
 8 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 KhadijaQueen said:
Let me say this. Just because someone declares the word, "God", doesn't necessarily mean he's referring to the God you may worship. You don't know whom an individual considers their God.
thats y i included tha verses about heaven lol
 8 years ago '06        #44
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
this s**t is so f**kin retarted

the people that are seriously lookin intothis deeply is straight nonsense

why dont yall look up how Obama is a f**kin puppet?

why dont yall look up s**t on the federal reserve?

why dont yall look s**t up on martial law?

"no black man will ever have the strength of the Black Panthers unless we make him" J Edgar Hoover

that black man is Obama

why dont yall look up on the s**t on Obama sayin "all americans below the age of 64 will be forcibly conscripted into federal service"

look up oligarchs and the demigarchs

"citizenship is not an entitlement program it comes with responsibilities, everybody between the ages of 18-25 will serve 3 months of basic training and understanding in a kind of civil defense"

HR-10-22 would allow the new attorney general Eric Holder dictictorial power to ban any gun he wants to at will...thas taking our 2nd ammendmant away

i aint actin like i know everything BUT DAMN!!! theres wayyyyyyyyyyyy more serious s**t than Jay-Z bein a f**kin mason

and the n*gga is not no mason devil worshiping n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
All I'm saying is...if Jay and some of these artists really are high-degree masons/illuminati [which I'm surely convinced some of them are] and they worship "Satan"--and these people's plans for the NWO start unfolding, I will shake my head at all of you.

Because here you are--and you have a chance to enlighten yourself and protect, not only yourself but the human race, from being enslaved mentally and physically--and you're taking this s**t as a f**king joke. Hardy har, f**king har. Laugh all you want, but when the time comes to stand up and oppose these evil bastards, you all will be nothing but weak pricks that're unable to defend yourselves.

You can call me a crazy b**ch, you can post all the GTFO or t*ts pics, and you can respond with the dumbass smiley's all you want to because honestly, I'm done with people trying to unveil your f**king eyes, trying to get you to see the truth that is right in front of you. Stay ignorant all you want to, and live your life you unaware bastards. That is all.
all me an those on here wit a shred of common sense are sayin is,even if he is some super duper mastermind,us knowin about aint doin or stoppin s**t.im gonna humor this post a bit more though.say jayz gets k!lled,does that mean illuminati is finished?

u nor micheal moore or any otha poster,myself included wouldnt know an illuminati handshake from a ms13 handshake.tha fact that u think they are satan worshippers show that u an ya boy mike have a real limited scope.satan is bottom of tha food chain and tha name satan is somethin that has been twisted so far from tha being who it was originally meant for.only people who worship satan are satanists.ova tha years,westerners have come to call any religion that doesnt recognize christ an has ritualistic sacrifice as satanic,which is plain idiotic an corruptin peoples minds.

tha only truth that should matter to u and anybody else is this.
"aint no since in worryin about s**t you cant control".if it eva comes a time when we gotta break out tha guns an got to war,then thats what its gonna be,but until then yall need to hit that gun range an get that aim up so u aint as useless as u are now if a war does pop off.cause knowin jay is a lackey aint helpin or enlightnin nobody to a damn thing
 8 years ago '07        #46
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 r.burgundy said:
mike,when u gonna do some research yaself?u need to learn a few very basic things about masonry.1 of them is that a 3rd degree is not a high ranking mason,thats bottom of tha pole,and 2 not even high rankin mason worships satan.satan worshippers are 4 those who dont know tha real gods.but anyway,please explain these lines

"...."

so please explain all tha lines were he talks about god and heaven?why are these lines ignored when callin dude a devil worshipper?
:agreement6:
 12-14-2009, 05:27 PM         #47
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, whoever download this sucks at life. Hope it's a virus to prevent you from gettin on the internet.
 12-14-2009, 05:28 PM         #48
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
all me an those on here wit a shred of common sense are sayin is,even if he is some super duper mastermind,us knowin about aint doin or stoppin s**t.im gonna humor this post a bit more though.say jayz gets k!lled,does that mean illuminati is finished?

u nor micheal moore or any otha poster,myself included wouldnt know an illuminati handshake from a ms13 handshake.tha fact that u think they are satan worshippers show that u an ya boy mike have a real limited scope.satan is bottom of tha food chain and tha name satan is somethin that has been twisted so far from tha being who it was originally meant for.only people who worship satan are satanists.ova tha years,westerners have come to call any religion that doesnt recognize christ an has ritualistic sacrifice as satanic,which is plain idiotic an corruptin peoples minds.

tha only truth that should matter to u and anybody else is this.
"aint no since in worryin about s**t you cant control".if it eva comes a time when we gotta break out tha guns an got to war,then thats what its gonna be,but until then yall need to hit that gun range an get that aim up so u aint as useless as u are now if a war does pop off.cause knowin jay is a lackey aint helpin or enlightnin nobody to a damn thing
I'm not saying knowing that only JAY being apart of this cult is going to enlighten anyone. I'm talking about people posting about illuminati, PERIOD. Everytime someone brings illuminati up and is trying to enlighten people's minds, someone has to come in the post saying some s**t like, "this is some dumbass, f**ktardish, retardish, dumb s**t" because they've been exposed to certain s**t for so long that when someone tries to tell them the truth about it, they automatically go into a state of denial and either brush it off or make an insult.

And I'm f**king tired of it. All I know is, I'm not making anymore illuminati posts about anyone whether it being a politician or an artist because some of you seem not to want to accept most of it for what is, of which is the TRUTH.

And no, violence won't solve this s**t, it'll only begin more violence. All we need to is stand up as a unit--as one. And when I say WE, I mean the world. But until the world accepts the truth, the illuminati is going to take over. THEE f**king END.
 8 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
I'm not saying knowing that only JAY being apart of this cult is going to enlighten anyone. I'm talking about people posting about illuminati, PERIOD. Everytime someone brings illuminati up and is trying to enlighten people's minds, someone has to come in the post saying some s**t like, "this is some dumbass, f**ktardish, retardish, dumb s**t" because they've been exposed to certain s**t for so long that when someone tries to tell them the truth about it, they automatically go into a state of denial and either brush it off or make an insult.

And I'm f**king tired of it. All I know is, I'm not making anymore illuminati posts about anyone whether it being a politician or an artist because some of you seem not to want to accept most of it for what is, of which is the TRUTH.

And no, violence won't solve this s**t, it'll only begin more violence. All we need to is stand up as a unit--as one. And when I say WE, I mean the world. But until the world accepts the truth, the illuminati is going to take over. THEE f**king END.
im all down for exposin that illuminati network,but as somebody who has actually done his homework,unlike mr.moore and others in here,i have not came across 1 piece of evidence to link jayz to an elitist society.illuminati = power,wealth,knowledge.jay has neither.he is just a black dude who made alotta money.nobody from tha slums of brooklyn is allowed in this group.you have to come from royal blood,or have significant political influence.jay has niether again
 8 years ago '07        #50
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
We'll open our minds if ya'll come with some better evidence. Half of the so-called evidence you present are just misinterpretations. So in actuallity, you guys are the ones who lack understanding. You conspiracy theorist don't look at all the facts before ya'll make your conclusions.
 8 years ago '04        #51
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 KhadijaQueen said:

A few things you must know:

1.) What you post as facts are really just your opinion.
2.) It is ok for people disagree with you. News flash: we all have opinions!
3.) If we followed your logic where people can just sprew BS out their a.ss and it be accepted, we'll still believe the world is flat and that illnesses are caused by demons.

With that said.
1.) I do not believe in a group called the Illumanti. It died out long ago.

2.) If it still exist, how would it be a secret if it and its plans are all over the net, youtube, documentaries, and etc.

3.) I'm a mason and has been one for a long time. I do not believe I'm secretly worshipping the devil or any other psedo god. It doesn't make sence for a being to want to be secretly worshipped. In addition, when people speak of "high ranking degrees" they fail to include the york rite degrees. I suspect that this is because the york rite system of degrees do not have numbers.

4.) I believe that the super rich has an organization (that is not freemasonry or the illumanti). Common sense tells me this. We as humans has always formed clicks. We as a people like to socailize with people we have something in common with (boxden is a good example of this). Are we on boxden secretly plotting to take over the world? Couldn't anyone who is not a member make such claims of us? Should people on other sites believe such claims because youtube and wikipedia says so?

5.) Just because I don't believe what you believe (not just you, but others like you on this site) doesn't make me a sheeple.
 8 years ago '08        #52
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 me707 said:

3.) If we followed your logic where people can just sprew BS out their a.ss and it be accepted, we'll still believe the world is flat and that illnesses are caused by demons.

With that said.

2.) If it still exist, how would it be a secret if it and its plans are all over the net, youtube, documentaries, and etc.

3.) I'm a mason and has been one for a long time. I do not believe I'm secretly worshipping the devil or any other psedo god. It doesn't make sence for a being to want to be secretly worshipped. In addition, when people speak of "high ranking degrees" they fail to include the york rite degrees. I suspect that this is because the york rite system of degrees do not have numbers.

4.) I believe that the super rich has an organization (that is not freemasonry or the illumanti). Common sense tells me this. We as humans has always formed clicks. We as a people like to socailize with people we have something in common with (boxden is a good example of this). Are we on boxden secretly plotting to take over the world? Couldn't anyone who is not a member make such claims of us? Should people on other sites believe such claims because youtube and wikipedia says so?

5.) Just because I don't believe what you believe (not just you, but others like you on this site) doesn't make me a sheeple.
Stop it with the common sense. They don't know what that means
 12-15-2009, 04:45 AM         #53
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Stop it with the common sense. They don't know what that means
Yes get out of here with that logic you're spewing
 8 years ago '05        #54
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4700 4700
 r.burgundy said:

"i feel like the world is against me LORD call me crazy but strangely i love the odds" --

"I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail"

God given, gifts of a soul for hard living
Far be it from me to question Allah's wisdom"

"and I ain't trying to be hard but I'm guilty as charged
Put my mercy on this court and my faith in God,and pray hard none of my nephews wanna be strars "

"This is not an image,This is God given
This is hard liven,Mixed wit crystal sipping"

"Got my face to the ceiling,
Got my knees on the floor please Lord forgive him,
Has he lost his religion, is the greed gonna get him,
he's having Heaven on Earth will his wings still fit him?"

"Leave my friends in a circle pouring out Henny
But G's is heaven bound so how I'm gon' receive
Anything y'all pour to the ground next time throw it up
And ain't nothing changed so even in my afterlife I show it up"

"ain't no livin person can test him
Only two restin in heaven can be mentioned in the same breath as him"

"i aint gotta tell you,you lookin over us
our little angel,but you know what"

"i know gods protectin you,
You used to read Seed Of The soul I know God perfecting you"

real talk, but dont worry about threadstarter, he's a known clown and he aint been the same since his god (curtis jackson) died
 8 years ago '05        #55
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4700 4700
 me707 said:

With that said.

bro, why the f**k are you writing logical stuff.....you know these n*ggas hate logic,
 8 years ago '04        #56
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
aint this shyt on youtube?
 8 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 me707 said:

With that said.

i feel you on alotta points,but they definitely exist.tha word is just a broad a.ss term to describe tha elitist,kinda like how al-quaeda describes every middle eastern terrorist

their plans arent on youtube,those are plans people like threadstarter want them to have just so they can say i told u so.they remain secret thru disinformation such as thinkin that any 1 who becomes wealthy is a member,and by stayin outta public sight,not throwin up fake signs for millions to see.durin tha crusades,anybody thought to be illuminati was tortured and k!lled.

funniest thing is that people like threadstarter act just like illuminati.actin as if they have some divine knowledge and any1 who doesnt except is a sheep an not for livin
 12-15-2009, 12:48 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im all down for exposin that illuminati network,
co-sign....:dancingcool:
 12-15-2009, 01:07 PM         #59
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay's a big man; He's too big to respond

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 12-15-2009 at 01:09 PM..
 12-15-2009, 01:43 PM         #60
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CO SIGN!!! <<< confidence booster for the threadstarter
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago