NFL Week:13 Eagles vs Giants game (avy bet)

most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #741
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,756 | Props total: 3932 3932
:sad34:
 8 years ago '07        #742
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 DrX said:
word reggie wanna get paid...his a.ss know the end was near. he stepped up tho. celek is a monster. i think desean jackson is offensive player of the year hands down. weaver a beast to. vick starting to do his thing now to. mac taking over this year, u can see it in his eyes now. he def wanna win the big one bad. yo our O never been this DEEP...god damn we got mccoy, westbrook, celek, donnie mac, vick, brown, avant, macline, weaver, curtis and to top if off we got a HOF kicker lol

yo i think if we play good D this will be our year
:laughing19:@ your optimism

cant be mad at you tho
 12-13-2009, 10:53 PM         #743
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
:laughing19:@ your optimism

cant be mad at you tho
At least we got a reason to be optimistic.

You not so much.

8 years ago '04        #744
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
DeSean Jackson.... offensive player of the year? Lol. SportsCenter and Madden.... again, very apparent who gets their football knowledge from these outlets.
 8 years ago '07        #745
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:
At least we got a reason to be optimistic.

You not so much.

keep thinking that face

keep thinking we completely ruled out the PO
 12-13-2009, 10:58 PM         #746
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Email Print Share
By Matt Mosley...espn.com

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants learned a painful lesson Sunday night in the Meadowlands. You should never get involved in a shootout against a team that features DeSean Jackson.

The Eagles' electrifying receiver delivered another record-breaking performance in leading his team to a 45-38 win over the Giants. With the win, the Eagles (9-4) take sole possession of first place in the NFC East and they have the inside track on hosting a first-round playoff game.

The Giants fall to 7-6 and they'll probably have to win their final three games to have any chance at a wild-card spot. It took the Eagles less than four minutes to drive for their first touchdown and then they followed it up by returning a Brandon Jacobs fumble 60 yards for a touchdown. It was cornerback Sheldon Brown's fifth touchdown of his career, tying him for first place on the Eagles' all-time list for defenders.

The Giants kept answering the Eagles for most of the game and they even took the lead midway through the third quarter on Domenik Hixon's 61-yard touchdown catch and run. But even with a 31-30 lead, you never got the feeling that the Giants' defense could slow down the Eagles' high-octane offense. Donovan McNabb answered immediately when he found Jackson on a deep crossing route against safety Aaron Ross.

For the Eagles to make another deep playoff run, they'll have to play better defense than they did against the Giants. But on this night, the Eagles' offense simply overwhelmed the Giants' secondary. McNabb was efficient in going 17-of-26 for 275 yards and two touchdowns. And when he threw an interception to Giants linebacker Jonathan Goff, Eli Manning helped out by fumbling inside Eagles territory.

When McNabb has time, this can be one of the most prolific offenses in the league. And when they needed a long drive in the fourth quarter, LeSean McCoy and Leonard Weaver stepped forward with some powerful running. The Eagles put together a 12-play, 91-yard touchdown drive to make it 45-31.

Before that drive, the Giants had the ball at the Eagles' 43-yard line before inexplicably choosing to run the ball on third-and-5. If the Giants had a puncher's chance of stopping the Eagles, maybe the play would've made sense. But we all know they didn't -- and the Eagles finally put them away.
 8 years ago '08        #747
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
Giants f**kin suck. We may f**k around and beat these scrubs after all.
 8 years ago '08        #748
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
 DrX said:
word reggie wanna get paid...his a.ss know the end was near. he stepped up tho. celek is a monster. i think desean jackson is offensive player of the year hands down. weaver a beast to. vick starting to do his thing now to. mac taking over this year, u can see it in his eyes now. he def wanna win the big one bad. yo our O never been this DEEP...god damn we got mccoy, westbrook, celek, donnie mac, vick, brown, avant, macline, weaver, curtis and to top if off we got a HOF kicker lol

yo i think if we play good D this will be our year

8 years ago '07        #749
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Giants f**kin suck. We may f**k around and beat these scrubs after all.
we may suck

but trust we can still beat your s**tty a.ss team
 8 years ago '04        #750
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Main Event said:
Agreed. That's the SportsCenter and Madden football fans at their best.
 8 years ago '07        #751
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Syphernix said:
you are such an idiot

i wasnt salty i was addressing those who solely blamed the giants defense

as i knew your b**ch a.ss would come and gloat which im fine with, i'd expect nothing less

your team played better then my team, case closed
you right it soley wasnt on the defense,jacobs stupid a.ss wearing that spandex s**t on his arm once again after he fumbled last week with that s**t on.special team gave up 7 smh at how soft kehl is and smh!@feagles he should just retire after the season.

but sheridan once again not making in game adjustments! is it that hard to man up jackson with safety help over the top and force one of their other wrs to beat u?! i swear all jackson catches was like 30 plus.force his lil frail a.ss over the middle! still dropping lineman in coverage,garbage a.ss zone etc.hey sheridan ur best corner(webster) is not a zone corner but u still wanna play zone instead of manning up
 8 years ago '04        #752
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
where r the rest of the AVY losers? i see 2 out of 150!!
 12-13-2009, 11:26 PM         #753
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d jack = off player of the year. f**k what u heard....f**k chris johnson and the rest of those stat padders in the NFL
 8 years ago '04        #754
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 DrX said:
d jack = off player of the year. f**k what u heard....f**k chris johnson and the rest of those stat padders in the NFL
You're f**king stupid. It's a shame... you give decent Eagle fans a bad name. Learn the game. Just because DeSean is fast in Madden football, doesn't make him offensive player of the year in real life.
 12-13-2009, 11:31 PM         #755
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Defense was the definition of non existent... Sheridan is dead to me

There really is nothing more to say about this game than that...

And oh yeah, Draw play on 3rd and 5?... k!ll yourself Gilbride. I hate your f**ken guts...

Oh and also, was very happy to see Nicks bounce back from that TD drop with a even better TD catch... The nerves of starting for the first time on Primetime national tv I'm sure had him jittery... But what was important was he came back right after that and shook them two b**ches off him to take it to the house for a 68 yard TD... Dude is gonna be a monster for us.
 12-13-2009, 11:51 PM         #756
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]

^ Overlooked post.

First sweep of the giants since 04 i believe :wow:
 8 years ago '04        #757
octane 
space
space
$4,120 | Props total: 1018 1018
 Head2DaSky said:
That boy actin an a.ss tonight
I dont know why they dont jam this n*gga at the line everytime and keep a safety over the top. he is not that big, he would get tired of getting hit.
 8 years ago '07        #758
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
The secondary is atrocious...D-Jax and that damn Roger Rabbit dance
 12-14-2009, 12:26 AM         #759
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Your niners are next.
 8 years ago '07        #760
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 octane said:
I dont know why they dont jam this n*gga at the line everytime and keep a safety over the top. he is not that big, he would get tired of getting hit.
you motheruf**king right! and i said that s**t too.jam his a.ss and have some safety help over the top.no other wr did s**t other then celek making a couple of catches the other wrs was non existant
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago