NFL Week:13 Eagles vs Giants game (avy bet)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #741
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Good Rivalry Game....Excellent!!!
 12-13-2009, 11:43 PM         #742
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
I doubt curtis sees PT, even reggie brown playing well right now...who would have thunk it reggie mothaf**kin brown is doing the damn thing...celek beasting as usual...WE NEED TO PAY WEAVER NOW...weaver is a mothaf**kin beast maaaaaan
word reggie wanna get paid...his a.ss know the end was near. he stepped up tho. celek is a monster. i think desean jackson is offensive player of the year hands down. weaver a beast to. vick starting to do his thing now to. mac taking over this year, u can see it in his eyes now. he def wanna win the big one bad. yo our O never been this DEEP...god damn we got mccoy, westbrook, celek, donnie mac, vick, brown, avant, macline, weaver, curtis and to top if off we got a HOF kicker lol

yo i think if we play good D this will be our year
 12-13-2009, 11:45 PM         #743
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Highlights with radio calls for anyone who wants it
 8 years ago '05        #744
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
:sad34:
 8 years ago '07        #745
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 DrX said:
word reggie wanna get paid...his a.ss know the end was near. he stepped up tho. celek is a monster. i think desean jackson is offensive player of the year hands down. weaver a beast to. vick starting to do his thing now to. mac taking over this year, u can see it in his eyes now. he def wanna win the big one bad. yo our O never been this DEEP...god damn we got mccoy, westbrook, celek, donnie mac, vick, brown, avant, macline, weaver, curtis and to top if off we got a HOF kicker lol

:laughing19:@ your optimism

cant be mad at you tho
 12-13-2009, 11:53 PM         #746
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
:laughing19:@ your optimism

cant be mad at you tho
At least we got a reason to be optimistic.

You not so much.

8 years ago '04        #747
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
DeSean Jackson.... offensive player of the year? Lol. SportsCenter and Madden.... again, very apparent who gets their football knowledge from these outlets.
 8 years ago '07        #748
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:
At least we got a reason to be optimistic.

You not so much.

keep thinking that face

keep thinking we completely ruled out the PO
 12-13-2009, 11:58 PM         #749
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Email Print Share
By Matt Mosley...espn.com

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants learned a painful lesson Sunday night in the Meadowlands. You should never get involved in a shootout against a team that features DeSean Jackson.

The Eagles' electrifying receiver delivered another record-breaking performance in leading his team to a 45-38 win over the Giants. With the win, the Eagles (9-4) take sole possession of first place in the NFC East and they have the inside track on hosting a first-round playoff game.

The Giants fall to 7-6 and they'll probably have to win their final three games to have any chance at a wild-card spot. It took the Eagles less than four minutes to drive for their first touchdown and then they followed it up by returning a Brandon Jacobs fumble 60 yards for a touchdown. It was cornerback Sheldon Brown's fifth touchdown of his career, tying him for first place on the Eagles' all-time list for defenders.

The Giants kept answering the Eagles for most of the game and they even took the lead midway through the third quarter on Domenik Hixon's 61-yard touchdown catch and run. But even with a 31-30 lead, you never got the feeling that the Giants' defense could slow down the Eagles' high-octane offense. Donovan McNabb answered immediately when he found Jackson on a deep crossing route against safety Aaron Ross.

For the Eagles to make another deep playoff run, they'll have to play better defense than they did against the Giants. But on this night, the Eagles' offense simply overwhelmed the Giants' secondary. McNabb was efficient in going 17-of-26 for 275 yards and two touchdowns. And when he threw an interception to Giants linebacker Jonathan Goff, Eli Manning helped out by fumbling inside Eagles territory.

When McNabb has time, this can be one of the most prolific offenses in the league. And when they needed a long drive in the fourth quarter, LeSean McCoy and Leonard Weaver stepped forward with some powerful running. The Eagles put together a 12-play, 91-yard touchdown drive to make it 45-31.

Before that drive, the Giants had the ball at the Eagles' 43-yard line before inexplicably choosing to run the ball on third-and-5. If the Giants had a puncher's chance of stopping the Eagles, maybe the play would've made sense. But we all know they didn't -- and the Eagles finally put them away.
 8 years ago '08        #750
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,966 | Props total: 7378 7378
Giants f**kin suck. We may f**k around and beat these scrubs after all.
 8 years ago '08        #751
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 DrX said:

8 years ago '07        #752
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Giants f**kin suck. We may f**k around and beat these scrubs after all.
we may suck

but trust we can still beat your s**tty a.ss team
 8 years ago '04        #753
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Main Event said:
Agreed. That's the SportsCenter and Madden football fans at their best.
 8 years ago '07        #754
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 Syphernix said:
you are such an idiot

i wasnt salty i was addressing those who solely blamed the giants defense

as i knew your b**ch a.ss would come and gloat which im fine with, i'd expect nothing less

your team played better then my team, case closed
you right it soley wasnt on the defense,jacobs stupid a.ss wearing that spandex s**t on his arm once again after he fumbled last week with that s**t on.special team gave up 7 smh at how soft kehl is and smh!@feagles he should just retire after the season.

but sheridan once again not making in game adjustments! is it that hard to man up jackson with safety help over the top and force one of their other wrs to beat u?! i swear all jackson catches was like 30 plus.force his lil frail a.ss over the middle! still dropping lineman in coverage,garbage a.ss zone etc.hey sheridan ur best corner(webster) is not a zone corner but u still wanna play zone instead of manning up
 8 years ago '04        #755
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
where r the rest of the AVY losers? i see 2 out of 150!!
 12-14-2009, 12:26 AM         #756
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d jack = off player of the year. f**k what u heard....f**k chris johnson and the rest of those stat padders in the NFL
 8 years ago '04        #757
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 DrX said:
d jack = off player of the year. f**k what u heard....f**k chris johnson and the rest of those stat padders in the NFL
You're f**king stupid. It's a shame... you give decent Eagle fans a bad name. Learn the game. Just because DeSean is fast in Madden football, doesn't make him offensive player of the year in real life.
 12-14-2009, 12:31 AM         #758
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Defense was the definition of non existent... Sheridan is dead to me

There really is nothing more to say about this game than that...

And oh yeah, Draw play on 3rd and 5?... k!ll yourself Gilbride. I hate your f**ken guts...

Oh and also, was very happy to see Nicks bounce back from that TD drop with a even better TD catch... The nerves of starting for the first time on Primetime national tv I'm sure had him jittery... But what was important was he came back right after that and shook them two b**ches off him to take it to the house for a 68 yard TD... Dude is gonna be a monster for us.
 12-14-2009, 12:51 AM         #759
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]

^ Overlooked post.

First sweep of the giants since 04 i believe :wow:
 8 years ago '04        #760
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 Head2DaSky said:
That boy actin an a.ss tonight
I dont know why they dont jam this n*gga at the line everytime and keep a safety over the top. he is not that big, he would get tired of getting hit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy