Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
LOTS of water and cranberry juice will help you. Alot of cardio too. I had to take a drug test in september and I smoked pretty heavily up until a few weeks before the test. I passed. Burn that THC out of your fat cells fam.
 8 years ago '04        #22
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
i don't understand why u need a cannabis card for this drug test u gotta take...try to detox yourself or go to a head shop and look for some s**t in there that could help
 8 years ago '06        #23
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 jphidang said:
i don't understand why u need a cannabis card for this drug test u gotta take...try to detox yourself or go to a head shop and look for some s**t in there that could help

the card would make it medicinal so i would be able to smoke worry free the whole time im on probation and i could grow and carry marijuana legally
 8 years ago '07        #24
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 Picasso said:
the card would make it medicinal so i would be able to smoke worry free the whole time im on probation and i could grow and carry marijuana legally
damn, so you can just buy one of these cards? or u getting a fake one?
 8 years ago '04        #25
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
 Picasso said:
THC stays in your fat cells, Work out and drink lots of water and get system cleaner from GNC or a Health Food Store, on the real you should be fine....
 8 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 Lamrock said:
damn, so you can just buy one of these cards? or u getting a fake one?

it has to be through a doctor he would have to ok it..id want a real since im pretty sure my P.O. would want to talk to a doctor..and we have a bunch of cannabis clubs where they sale weed legally and weed products (cookies, brownies, lolli pops, clones, pre-rolled joints, pills alot of other s**t) and you need your card to purchase the weed.

theres multiple states to my knowledge that allow medicinal marijuana you should look it up to see if your state legalizes it or not for medicinal purposes
 8 years ago '07        #27
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
^ thats pretty sweet, i aint from the states but am good for weed. Was just wondering what you meant.
 8 years ago '06        #28
space
space
well s**t where ever you from they might even be stressin over weed
 8 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Pass the Blunt said:
not for nothing my dude, but its people like you that make it hard for people who really need weed for medicinal purposes to get it.

but keep doin you. hit up the sperm banks to get every $ u could , haha

hahah dont they gotta run tests on you to see if your on drugs and s**t?

well ive been skating for 12yrs strong and theres alot of times where my joints (ankles, knees and wrists and my back from time to time) will hurt specially during winter time and when i burn it relieves alot of the aches and pains

so it would be helpin me out
 8 years ago '05        #30
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Whas good homie, off subject....Im in Sac too what area you at?
 8 years ago '06        #31
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
Too many things wrong with this...
1. A pawn shop owner that doesnt know what vinyl is... WTF...
2. Felony for graffiti... Misdemeanor maybe but felony???
n how did that make you think of a hip hop history class????
to me its really random, but i can see how they coincide slightly since DJing is what hip hop is based off of
 8 years ago '07        #32
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
My nig you going to jail
 8 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL hold up.... you actually catch a felony for taggin?

Oh and I was smokin everyday for a couple weeks straight... Found out I had to take a p!ss test the next day for a job... drank mad water and cranberry juice all throught the evening/night/morning and passed it...

I aint sayin it'll work for you.. but it def did for me.

And one more thing.. You on boxden and cant come up wit $150??? Better hit the jukebox, grab 2 cd'r spindles an get ya mufukin grind.
yea you can catch a F for taggin..they were chargin me with 33misdameanors and 2 felonies..if the cost of the repairs is over 400 (i think 500 now) its a automatic felony..youd be suprised thet got graffiti task forces in alot of cities n*ggas be snitchin and s**t its a dirty game

Swishahouse said:
Whas good homie, off subject....Im in Sac too what area you at?
the South

Bighempin of QM said:
My nig you going to jail
hahaha i mean s**t i already got that mentality so s**t
 12-13-2009, 09:30 PM         #34
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ey fam, if you got a pr0no store around there them muhfuccas usually got s**t that'll clear out ya system. my homeboys roommate does soft and smokes, but he got some s**t from a pr0n store that had him good.
 8 years ago '06        #35
space
space
i wouldnt think of a pr0no store sellin that s**t but theres one right outside my neighborhood i jus came back from the liqour store to buy some beer

s**ts walkin distance i'll check that s**t out tommorow
 8 years ago '04        #36
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #37
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
One of my best friends was on some kind of felony probation for like 4 years & was supposed to take a p!ss test every week or every month, whenever his visits were set up.

Anyways, instead of giving up smoking he found an amazing out.

Dude found some website about people with shy bladders or some kind of anxiety condition, not sure of the details.
Anyways he hit up the founder of the site & started bulls**tting him through some emails.

The founder ended up sending him some certified letter stating his condition (Which he didn't really have) & he gave it to his P.O.

The P.O. gave it to the judge & the judge said homie didn't have to take any drug test since his charge wasn't drug related.

Not real sure why they didn't just take a hair sample or something else, but that's how he got out of his situation.

Last edited by bassy; 12-13-2009 at 09:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #38
space
space
^ thas some s**t...the hair sample isnt the best thing cuz s**t stays in your hair for a long time so it can show up in your system and you could have really stopped doing whatever drug
 8 years ago '06        #39
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
 Picasso said:
^ thas some s**t...the hair sample isnt the best thing cuz s**t stays in your hair for a long time so it can show up in your system and you could have really stopped doing whatever drug
Shave all your hair or something. lol

But if I were you I'd find that website & bulls**t them about how you're on probation & you're scared you're going to jail because of your condition.

Have them send you a letter or get in contact of your probation officer for you.

At the very least that should put off your p!ss test for enough time to get the card you need or to get clean or whatever.

Of course this won't work if you've ever taken a p!ss test before for your P.O.
 8 years ago '06        #40
space
space
i have tooken a p!ss in front of him it takes me a couple of min tho cuz i aint comfortable takin a p!ss in front of a dude starin right at me

i got court the 17th so my P.O. wants to me see after i get out of court..so theres no real way of avoiding the test unless i dont show up to court and then they put a warrant out for my arrest so i cant do that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago