Rihanna:"I'll Take A Ass Whoopin Anyday Over A Nice Guy"

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2009, 03:16 PM         #1
6591 pageviews
84 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rihanna:"I'll Take A a.ss Whoopin Anyday Over A Nice Guy"

Rihanna Doesn't Like 'Cream Puff, Corny Guys'
3 comment(s)December 09, 2009 07:20:34 GMT

The R 'n' B performer says she won't date nice guys because she tends to consider them boring.

Moving on from her broken love relationship with Chris Brown following their altercation earlier this year, Rihanna is adamant to date "high-risk" men with an "edge". Asked by Britain's Glamour Magazine in recent interview about what she looks for in a man, she said, "Definitely the high-risk [men]. I don't like cream puff, corny guys."

On the reason why, the Barbadian-born songstress explained, "Usually they are the nice guys, the ones that won't hurt you. They'll pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring." She then added, "I like the risk, I like the edge. That's the thrill for me."

Rihanna abruptly ended her romance with Chris Brown in February after he battered her during a heated argument which occurred prior to the annual Grammy Awards. They once reconciled, before then calling it quits for good and have since remained estranged from one another.

[pic - click to view]

Rihanna Doesn't Like 'Cream Puff, Corny Guys'

and super-save-a-hoe n*ggas feel bad for this satanic wh0ore...

84 comments for "Rihanna:"I'll Take A Ass Whoopin Anyday Over A Nice Guy""

12-12-2009, 03:18 PM         #2
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rihanna:"I'll Take A a.ss Whoopin Anyday Over A Nice Guy"

I just lost all sympathy for Rihanna, f**k that.
 8 years ago '04        #3
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
most bitties are like this til they get older.. then they got the nerve to say that stupid s**t like "n*ggas are wrong, all the same, etc."
 8 years ago '07        #4
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
lol i like the way they concluded the article, threadstarter is puttin words in her mouth but thats the jist of what she said. haha

Last edited by NuffGanja; 12-12-2009 at 03:22 PM..
 12-12-2009, 03:24 PM         #5
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the reason why, the Barbadian-born songstress explained, "Usually they are the nice guys, the ones that won't hurt you. They'll pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring." She then added, "I like the risk, I like the edge. That's the thrill for me."
guess this wasn't enough for her..

[pic - click to view]

she must've wanted Breezy to leave her disabled..he was half way there..she's proven to be brain dead..
 8 years ago '07        #6
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
before the a.ss whooping, she wasnt saying that...

she's still playin victim obviously, she lost a f!ght (which it was), changed her hair and her lil personality. Thats there way of hiding the pain....give it 5 to 10 years before she sits down with someone on an interview and regret mad s**t...watch
 8 years ago '09        #7
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 Michael_Moore said:
guess this wasn't enough for her..

[pic - click to view]

she must've wanted Breezy to leave her disabled..he was half way there..she's proven to be brain dead..
EAT A d*ck i'll make you look like that
 12-12-2009, 03:29 PM         #8
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2009, 03:30 PM         #9
humble08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sigh
 12-12-2009, 03:34 PM         #10
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
EAT A d*ck i'll make you look like that
f**k you

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #11
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
lol@them bruises curved around the big-ass forehead giving it a 3D effect. Stupid b**ch.
 8 years ago '07        #12
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
she never said what t/s said

mikey moore looking for more attention

but she a dumb b**ch tho

i mean a n*gga cant be nice nowadays

i cant pull out a chair for a woman

rihanna is not a woman or lady rihanna a hoodrat from barbados

what i gotta do a ike and tina on a female nowadays

thats why when females get like 30 they be like im looking for good guy now i done had my a.ss beat and s**t

dumb hoes and a dumb one with money
 12-12-2009, 03:39 PM         #13
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She wants a little "edge"? I can be like that. She's right too. Those nice guys are f**king weak, they are nothing but lame a.ss dudes, here's what I would do with my first date with Rhianna.

I will drive to her home wearing black clothes, a ski mask while carrying a 12 gauge shotgun. Then I'll break inside her house, go to her bedroom, then put the barrel in her mouth, I'll say "If you so much as scream, I'll k!ll you, b**ch." Then I'll bound and gag her while playing Chris Brown songs in the background. She wants "high risk" men, so I'll slap her up a bit with my d*ck, then give her a golden shower R.Kelly style. Then I'll just punch her around and play her songs backwards. Because I f**king know that b**ch is in the Illuminati. She wants that f**king edge, so I'll pour goats face on her face as I f**k her while yelling Satan's glorious name.

b**ch..please...

man something is wrong with me too.
 8 years ago '07        #14
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
lol @ her loving the edge...the edge is what? u might get a STD or cheated on or maybe beat?.what a edge and wild side to want from a dude...lmao @ these types of women..keep these drama magnets AWAY from me..lol
 12-12-2009, 03:40 PM         #15
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
she never said what t/s said

mikey moore looking for more attention

this n*gga givin' me pet names like he's my b**ch...
 8 years ago '07        #16
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 Michael_Moore said:
this n*gga givin' me pet names like he's my b**ch...
did that make you feel good cuz i called you mikey

i was clowin you f**got

you bout dumb as that b**ch rihanna right now
 8 years ago '04        #17
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
daddy issues
 12-12-2009, 04:09 PM         #18
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she just said she doesnt like nice guys, no girls do. and lmao at you simp a.ss dudes gettin mad. Just dont act like a b**ch opening doors and s**t for girls and you will get them easy
 12-12-2009, 04:11 PM         #19
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
She wants a little "edge"? I can be like that. She's right too. Those nice guys are f**king weak, they are nothing but lame a.ss dudes, here's what I would do with my first date with Rhianna.

I will drive to her home wearing black clothes, a ski mask while carrying a 12 gauge shotgun. Then I'll break inside her house, go to her bedroom, then put the barrel in her mouth, I'll say "If you so much as scream, I'll k!ll you, b**ch." Then I'll bound and gag her while playing Chris Brown songs in the background. She wants "high risk" men, so I'll slap her up a bit with my d*ck, then give her a golden shower R.Kelly style. Then I'll just punch her around and play her songs backwards. Because I f**king know that b**ch is in the Illuminati. She wants that f**king edge, so I'll pour goats face on her face as I f**k her while yelling Satan's glorious name.

b**ch..please...

:agreement6:
 12-12-2009, 04:12 PM         #20
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:

b**ch..please...

ROFL @ the last statement
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments