Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
spider still has a couple f!ghters to go to completely clean out the division.. belfort, nate the great (he looks better now than he did the frst time they fought)
Belfort will crumble under the pressure like he always does... Nate will still lose, just in the later rounds...

Blow Job Penn ftw
 12-13-2009, 12:10 AM         #142
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want my money back...UFC is trash
 8 years ago '08        #143
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
B.J. Penn wins.....
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TigerUppercut; 12-13-2009 at 12:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #144
space
space
 sloppy1 said:
i want my money back...UFC is trash
How was that trash? 4 outta the 5 main card f!ghts were finishes... You are probably one of those folks who only expect KO's every f!ght...
 8 years ago '08        #145
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
I ordered the f!ght this time (might be my last in a while cause no card is gonna be as stacked as this for a while). As much as I dislike Mir I was truly impressed with his win. Did not expect that knock down at all. Kongo WTF?! So much for my wish of UFC bringing in Aoki since someone said he signed w/ Strikeforce. Who Penn gonna f!ght now? =/
 8 years ago '06        #146
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
BJ was sick. I don't really like BJ, but I'm glad he knocked that f**got Diego out. That fake a.ss "mean face" s**t was so over the top, I can not root for a guy like that.

BJ has nothing left at 155 besides being Lay N Prayed to death by Maynard. BJ bout to bounce out and take Aoki
 8 years ago '04        #147
space
space
The f!ght was over as soon as BJ knocked him down... He took his soul with that knockdown... He was scared the rest of the way, which is why he looked so good in his striking against Guida in his last f!ght cuz Guida has no power and didn't have to worry about that...
 8 years ago '04        #148
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #149
space
space
^The irony of that cut is that it was due to a kick... BJ never throws kicks, while Diego was going at it with the kicks the whole f!ght... BJ is just too good...
 12-13-2009, 02:02 AM         #150
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the vid at? I cant find it for s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #151
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
BJ did what I thought he would

Kongo disappointed me.
 8 years ago '05        #152
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Bj was f**kign amazing tonight, Sanchez just could not hit BJ and he must have tried about 20 take downs and BJ defensed all 20, s**t was crazy.

Then that big cut at the end form the kick? My god... then the cut on the lip? dude was f**ked up haha.

No one can beat BJ at this weight class.

Over4all this UFC had some amazing f!ghts, there wasnt one bad/boring f!ght the whole night.
Usually every UFC has 1,2 or 3 bad f!ghts but this was perfect every f!ght, great work by everyone.

Tonight was MMA at its best imo, the best UFC show of the year (up there with two of the DREAM events in Japan imo).

Anyone hav ea picture of Sanchez before the f!ght? When he was makign all those tough guy faces? Such a goof lol, glad he got whooped. Bj my 2nd fav f!ghter ever dude a beast at this weight class.

Last edited by katalist; 12-13-2009 at 03:07 AM..
 12-13-2009, 03:04 AM         #153
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Bj was f**kign amazing tonight, Sanchez just could not hit BJ and he must have tried about 20 take downs and BJ defensed all 20, s**t was crazy.

Then that big cut at the end form the kick? My god... then the cut on the lip? dude was f**ked up haha.

No one can beat BJ at this weight class.

Over4all this UFC had some amazing f!ghts, there wasnt one bad/boring f!ght the whole night.
Usually every UFC has 1,2 or 3 bad f!ghts but this was perfect every f!ght, great work by everyone.

Tonight was MMA at its best imo, the best UFC show of the year (up there with two of the DREAM events in Japan imo).
yessssssss i can talk hella s**t at my bjj class on monday about diego... i just need to see the video now damnit
 8 years ago '05        #154
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
yessssssss i can talk hella s**t at my bjj class on monday about diego... i just need to see the video now damnit
I knew BJ would win but not by this much, my lord, it was one of hte msot lop-sided f!ghts imo. BJ just was perfect. Some athletes have a perfect f!ght once or twice in there life, well BJ just had one of his.
 12-13-2009, 03:21 AM         #155
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
I knew BJ would win but not by this much, my lord, it was one of hte msot lop-sided f!ghts imo. BJ just was perfect. Some athletes have a perfect f!ght once or twice in there life, well BJ just had one of his.
Damn man, I was tellin everyone BJ would smash, just cuz Ive seen him face waaaaaaaay better opponents... but the way u sayin it fucck, he smashed... I wanna see the f!ght already... no link or ne thang??
 8 years ago '05        #156
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
Damn man, I was tellin everyone BJ would smash, just cuz Ive seen him face waaaaaaaay better opponents... but the way u sayin it fucck, he smashed... I wanna see the f!ght already... no link or ne thang??
Yeah mang I been a BJ fan since he started MMA, seen all his f!ghts and dude was rockin it tonight. Sanchez couldnt get one takedown and barely landed any punches. While BJ cut Sanchez up good and was just perfect... here are a few pics.

All my homeboys who hate Penn where even cheering for him after Sanchez came out just making the most ridicolou tough guy looks ever acting all c*cky and trying to act like the worlds toughest dudes ahah, BJ just smacked that look right off his face haha. Love it when dudes who act tough or to c*cky get beat this bad after the most ridicolous stare down lol.

I hope someoen can get a picture of Sanchez during the stare down, cuz he was lookin real foolish.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by katalist; 12-13-2009 at 03:37 AM..
 12-13-2009, 03:57 AM         #157
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

theres that haha... and holy s**t, BJ got up in that a.ss haha.... I f**king knew it!!

I seriously need to see the whole f!ght to know the mechanics and how everythang went down but I cant stop laughin about how Diego got showed up with that mean a.ss look he brought and that tough boy image he had... surely met his motha f**kin match lmao
 8 years ago '07        #158
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
The only thing I can think of is to have Edgar f!ght Florian have the winner f!ght Penn sometime down the line. I'm not saying that either of them stands a chance at winning (even though I like Edgar andwe already know what penn did to florian), but what else can be done in that division?? Not much
 8 years ago '07        #159
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 8 years ago '06        #160
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
Sanchez staredown nothing new fine with me its warrior s**t

But wow that cut was no f**king joke
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy