Looking Back Is This Song The Reason Hov Resents/Dropped Amil From The Roc?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2009, 04:10 PM         #41
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:

he said the illumanti if you would

so he speculating the "illumanati" is the reason why

and ive said before there might be a society out there known as the illumanati but they dont have clout like people imagine

and if it was so powerful why would they want jay-z seriously
How am I supposed to know? Maybe because Jay is a cash cow. Illuminati is mainly about making money and etc. The music industry and other industries that they control provide these greedy bastards with a lot of money, see?

I would also like to state this--if Illuminati didn't exist, then why would a lot of artists and others that have spoken about them and their plans, were either k!lled &/or their lives were made a living hell? Can you explain that s**t to me because I would really like to know. :confused12:
 8 years ago '07        #42
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
$30,448 | Props total: 14858 14858
 Michael_Moore said:
calling you slow would be kind...this question has been answered so many times on here by myself and others I just don't have the stomach to answer it again...*palm to face*
whats your credentials seriously all bulls**t who are you i mean let me know you acting lke yopu harvard grad.

ive read up on the illumanati how it goes back nd all that s**t

i seriously doubt the "illumanati" runs anything

again it might be a society but there are many societies out there skull and bones, Bilderberg etc......

They did a documentary on bilderberg on the history channel they talked about how they made gas prices go up.
 8 years ago '07        #43
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
How am I supposed to know? Maybe because Jay is a cash cow. Illuminati is mainly about making money and etc. The music industry and other industries that they control provide these greedy bastards with a lot of money, see?

I would also like to state this--if Illuminati didn't exist, then why would a lot of artists and others that have spoken about them and their plans, were either k!lled &/or their lives were made a living hell? Can you explain that s**t to me because I would really like to know. :confused12:
az rapped about the illumanti on we cant win he's alive

prodigy rapped about the illumanti did blogs about he alive he was just a dumb f**k and caught 2 gun cases in ny and if the "illumanti" so why didnt the illumati f**k him over on his case

theres many cash cows in the music industry are the "illumanti" r. kelly,lil wayne,taylor swift,kanye west,beyonce,puffy,50 etc. there all alive
 12-12-2009, 04:21 PM         #44
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
whats your credentials seriously all bulls**t who are you i mean let me know you acting lke yopu harvard grad.

ive read up on the illumanati how it goes back nd all that s**t

i seriously doubt the "illumanati" runs anything

again it might be a society but there are many societies out there skull and bones, Bilderberg etc......

They did a documentary on bilderberg on the history channel they talked about how they made gas prices go up.
the fact that you would use the history channel as a way to some how minimize the role/clarify the role the illuminati plays in world affairs along with anything else for that matter only shows me how clueless you are about all of this..do some research on who owns all these media giants and you'll see what I mean...
 8 years ago '05        #45
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 816 816
lol@"Illuminati" having to make their own money.
 12-12-2009, 04:24 PM         #46
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
az rapped about the illumanti on we cant win he's alive

prodigy rapped about the illumanti did blogs about he alive he was just a dumb f**k and caught 2 gun cases in ny and if the "illumanti" so why didnt the illumati f**k him over on his case

theres many cash cows in the music industry are the "illumanti" r. kelly,lil wayne,taylor swift,kanye west,beyonce,puffy,50 etc. there all alive
Okay, you're not looking at the bigger picture here. You've only stated a select FEW people that have spoken against this society. Do you know how many people have spoken against these bastards? And you've only stated a very small fraction!

r. kelly,lil wayne,taylor swift,kanye west,beyonce,puffy,50 etc. These artists are alive, yes. But have you seen or heard anything about them speaking against Illuminati? No, you haven't you dumb f**k. Because those people you have listed (bolded portion) have not spoken against them because all of them, including Taylor Swift, are puppets to illuminati. Illuminati reaches a lot of genres, including "country".
 12-12-2009, 04:28 PM         #47
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And also, a lot of you ignorant, blind, deaf, and dumb pricks need to watch this show -- . This man has worked for the government himself and he's showing you things [AND PROVIDES PROOF] that the government is hiding from you because the government wants to keep a veil over your eyes.
 8 years ago '07        #48
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
the fact that you would use the history channel as a way to some how minimize the role/clarify the role the illuminati plays in world affairs along with anything else for that matter only shows me how clueless you are about all of this..do some research on who owns all these media giants and you'll see what I mean...
i mean the program n the history channel had footage of the people who attended that meeting former pres clinton was there many of the wealthiest people in the world were there
they have a list of people who attend that

im not clueless of s**t you are

just cuz a few books and few rap say this and say that means nothing show me proof
 8 years ago '07        #49
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
Okay, you're not looking at the bigger picture here. You've only stated a select FEW people that have spoken against this society. Do you know how many people have spoken against these bastards? And you've only stated a very small fraction!

r. kelly,lil wayne,taylor swift,kanye west,beyonce,puffy,50 etc. These artists are alive, yes. But have you seen or heard anything about them speaking against Illuminati? No, you haven't you dumb f**k. Because those people you have listed (bolded portion) have not spoken against them because all of them, including Taylor Swift, are puppets to illuminati. Illuminati reaches a lot of genres, including "country".
your the dumb f**k

you have not mentioned the people who you said the illumanti has got k!lled or made there lives a living hell

diddy and 50 are like of the biggest rap cash cows in music so.......

break down to me im waiting
 8 years ago '07        #50
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
And also, a lot of you ignorant, blind, deaf, and dumb pricks need to watch this show -- . This man has worked for the government himself and he's showing you things [AND PROVIDES PROOF] that the government is hiding from you because the government wants to keep a veil over your eyes.
yea the guy who won the governor cuz he was a wrestler he pulled a hoax on minnesota

but some s**t he saidon tht show made sense i do think 9/11 was on some conspiracy s**t tho

global warming is not a hoax tho

where i live theres a few big a.ss steel meals and a big a.ss oil refinery all the toxic waste they let off in the air and the s**t they been dumped in the water they have been fined millions for that
 12-12-2009, 04:41 PM         #51
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
your the dumb f**k

you have not mentioned the people who you said the illumanti has got k!lled or made there lives a living hell

diddy and 50 are like of the biggest rap cash cows in music so.......

break down to me im waiting
I don't even have to it explain to you myself because my hands would cramp from typing everyone that has been murdered, so I researched them just for you.

Last edited by KhadijaQueen; 12-12-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
I don't even have to explain to you myself because my hands would cramp from typing everyone that has been murdered, so I researched them just for you.
interesting but im still not a believer but to each is own
 12-12-2009, 04:54 PM         #53
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I also found this website where this dude explains a lot of things about illuminati (including the artists, symbolism, etc.)
 8 years ago '07        #54
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
well its like this with me

im into conspiracies and s**t dont get me wrong ive always have been

but sometimes some consparicies get taken overboard like the illumanti

some of the things that are broken down and are linked to the illumanti is interesting at times but at the same time just over board imo
 12-12-2009, 05:41 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
I don't even have to it explain to you myself because my hands would cramp from typing everyone that has been murdered, so I researched them just for you.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
Amil got pregnant and that's the main reason why she got removed from the Roc....Jay didn't like the image that her being pregnant would have....

she been raising her seed and all that....
 8 years ago '08        #57
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Amil got pregnant and that's the main reason why she got removed from the Roc....Jay didn't like the image that her being pregnant would have....

Nah can't be that...it makes too much sense

Just chalk it up to the illuminati and stash it in the evidence box
 12-12-2009, 06:17 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

this makes absolute sense..because Amil is the 1st entertainer to have a child.....and jay most def has a problem working with pregnant chicks..it's not good for their image...
 8 years ago '07        #59
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:

thank you

/thread i been said

she even admitted that jay was upset at that

that illumanti s**t wasnt the reason

she doesnt even diss them and they dissed her

ppl didnt read this

Last edited by timdog; 12-12-2009 at 06:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #60
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
jay wrote this entire album so this song of her's is actually his.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago