most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Droid or BB??
DROID!!! 21 58.33%
BB!!! 13 36.11%
Neither!!! 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-11-2009, 11:23 AM         #1
7853 pageviews
18 comments

Percy Sledge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Verizon users.. Blackberry or Droid??

I'm due for an upgrade next month and I can't decide whether or not to get a Blackberry or a Droid. Damn near everyone I know has a BB and that Blackberry Messenger is intriguing as hell to me right now. I tested the Droid out and I like how fast it surfs the web. PLEASE HELP! I just need opinions. Thanx.

18 comments for "Verizon users.. Blackberry or Droid??"

8 years ago '07        #2
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
It depends what your going to use it for if you ask me. If it was me I would get the droid since it does alot but if your using it for more business wise the get BB.
 8 years ago '05        #3
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
You dont have an option for both. I actually have both devices. I use my storm 2 for business and droid for entertainment. Really cant go wrong with either. Blackberry is more secure thats why I prefer it over droid as far as business.
 8 years ago '05        #4
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I would rather get a Storm 2 for BB Messenger alone, I'm not f**king with Moto, I'll just wait for a better phone by HTC with a keyboard.
 12-11-2009, 05:17 PM         #5
Percy Sledge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanx for the response guys. Dukins I was thinking about both. Like you said the BB would definitely be for business purposes and the Droid will be for entertainment.
 8 years ago '05        #6
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
Me personally I'll take the BB Tour cause I don't like touchscreens.
 8 years ago '09        #7
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
Man i havent really played with the droid but i have held one of the displays and the physical keyboard is bulls**t. I had the storm 1 and i have a storm 2 now, and i can't see myself using anything other than a Blackberry
 12-11-2009, 10:12 PM         #8
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had the original storm until release day of the droid. I actually liked the storm. It was my first bb & i fell in love with it despite the flaws. The new os fixed alot so im sure the storm 2 is nice. I dont think there were enough changes to justify buying the 2 though. I went with the droid to try something new like i did with the storm. Im happy with it. Even more than the storm. If i didnt have it id probably have a storm but im good. Keyboard is a slight pain but i got used to it after a while. U still have the screen board as an option though & i like it better than the storm screen board so u get another option. Android market k!lls bb app store by far. Id say bb for business though.

Bb messenger is nice but it honestly no different than any other txt or im program. Its threaded like everything else nowdays so i dont see the big deal. If anything, it limits u to only bb customers. Id rather stick to what works with everyone
 8 years ago '04        #9
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 JaiMega said:
I would rather get a Storm 2 for BB Messenger alone, I'm not f**king with Moto, I'll just wait for a better phone by HTC with a keyboard.
Im sorry but coming from a former curve and storm owner.....the Droid s**t on blackberries. s**t there is no HTC phone with a keyboard that will have a spec close as good as the droid in the future judging from the HTC 2010 lineup map. The only HTC phone that would even compete with the droid spec wise in 2010 is the Passion which is touch screen only.

Also add how Rim straight screwed Storm 1 owners with not giving it any Open GL support even though Storm 1 and storm 2 has the same exact graphic processor.

Right now the only thing i miss about blackberries is the push emails, but the browser, apps, specs, screen, OS is enough reason to move away from blackberries. And with the storm, that half of the blackberry's app doesnt support it is always last in line with blackberry apps. Until Rim overhaul their OS, start using Omap 3040, or Snapdragon processor and stop using them outdated qualcomm 500mhz chips then i might go back to them.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-11-2009 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #10
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
The Droid is better by far, Blackberry is a bit too simplistic and the browser is f**kin trash
 8 years ago '09        #11
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 deadwrong03 said:
The Droid is better by far, Blackberry is a bit too simplistic and the browser is f**kin trash
Yeah our stock browser is doo doo but opera 5 beta 2 has done wonders for the storm 2 and opera 4.2 still holds its own too...I don't really care much for apps as I am 24
 8 years ago '05        #12
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Droid is the hottest phone out right now, I cant put the thing down and Ive had it for 2 weeks. Apps are really addicting. Get the f**king droid f**k the BB s**t
 8 years ago '07        #13
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Droid is amazing. I didn't think I was gunna love it this much. There is ssssooo much 2 do with it. Everyday I find a couple new things and I've had it for a few weeks now
 8 years ago '04        #14
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1156 1156
Played with a droid once and I was ready to walk out the store & leave my G1 behind. s**t was too f**kin ill :/

The BB Storm is also nice, but Android did enough growing up the past year to surpass it IMO with better app support & stuff
 12-21-2009, 12:33 PM         #15
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've had a droid for a week and its piff
 8 years ago '06        #16
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
i have a BB but the droid was catchin my attention but since i didn't want a new phone yet didn't really look too much into it so what is all the apps and s**t everyone is goin nuts about in this thread?I mean why can't u put the phone down?Reason i ask is because every phone that comes out everyone says this and that about the apps but they always gets old and the same s**t
 8 years ago '06        #17
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$612 | Props total: 145 145
Droid because the only people that BB benefits are those who work for a company with BES. Droid k!lls BB. Waiting for a phone is a waste of time, I hate when people say they gon wait for a phone. Most of the time another upgrade term will have come and they could have upgraded the whole time.
 8 years ago '04        #18
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Dipset905 said:
bb cuz of bbm.
bbm alone gives ur fone some longetivity.
droid gonna be wack as soon as droid 2 comes out
dude BB doesnt have any longetivity especially when all blackberries uses last generation hardware.

Really its funny you say droid is gonna be wack as soon as droid 2 comes out. So how do think storm, curve, bold, tour, pearl owners felt when Storm 2, curve 8900, bold 2, tour 2, and pearl flip came And i own both the Curve and storm before i cop a droid. And BBM is very overrated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy