most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2010, 03:36 PM         #21
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
men gettin geared again is a b**ch when you aint got chars no more.

but when the sin is complete, yall gon know what the real hell mode is like...
 8 years ago '04        #22
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
anyone feel like playing on hell? i might retorrent this and get rushed to hell for the snowstorm.
 02-06-2010, 11:56 AM         #23
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
acc: wwEskimo
 8 years ago '04        #24
space
space
actually meant to say Hardcore not hell..

i got a lvl 20 sorc on HC now on USEast.
 02-12-2010, 10:37 PM         #25
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you play legit on US East I know a great community with hardcore and softcore players ... some brilliant cats who know the game inside out.

Gimme a shout if you're interested. They're 100% legit but they are good ...
 8 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
If you play legit on US East I know a great community with hardcore and softcore players ... some brilliant cats who know the game inside out.

Gimme a shout if you're interested. They're 100% legit but they are good ...
you still play?

i hope youre not talking about jsp.
 02-24-2010, 08:57 AM         #27
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope on both counts.

I may end up purchasing it soon, but I don't play at the moment. And no ... d2jsp is the furthest thing from legit lol. I'm talking about Baron's Bazaar. Not as strict as Amazon Basin yet we ban obvious dupes (40/15 jwl, 20/5 sc, pcomb 45life gcs, high runes ... )

However we cube up our high runes from Gul Runes. Labor intensive but our s**t doesn't disappear after a rust storm. We get the good gears fully legit :)
 8 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
nope on both counts.

I may end up purchasing it soon, but I don't play at the moment. And no ... d2jsp is the furthest thing from legit lol. I'm talking about Baron's Bazaar. Not as strict as Amazon Basin yet we ban obvious dupes (40/15 jwl, 20/5 sc, pcomb 45life gcs, high runes ... )

However we cube up our high runes from Gul Runes. Labor intensive but our s**t doesn't disappear after a rust storm. We get the good gears fully legit :)
ahh never heard of it... ive been trading on jsp since i started up again.. have an 87 jav zon on East HCL. if youre thinking about playing again u dont have to cop dii. i downloaded off a torrent took 45 mins and bought a legit cd key for $5 online.
 8 years ago '06        #29
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,388 | Props total: 2452 2452
Well I forgot all about this thread and forgot to mention that I finally started back playing, got a level 83 Necro at the moment, doing Baal runs in Hell right now.
 03-10-2010, 08:49 AM         #30
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hows ur necro?
 8 years ago '06        #31
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
hows ur necro?
It's a MF Summon Necro, it's kinda of fun and boring at the same time since I'm not used to letting my summons and merc do all the work but I can MF in Hell pretty decent without getting k!lled, my summons and merc are straight tanks!

My gear so far:
Helm: Um'd Shako
Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope
Weapon: Hoto (Heart of the Oak)
Armor: Enigma
Shield: 1 soc Homoculous (I'm stll debating on what to put in it)
Gloves: Chance Gloves
Left Ring: Stone of Jordan
Belt: Goldwrap
Right Ring: Nagel Ring
Boots: War Traveler

My gear for my merc:
Helm: Andariel's Visage
Weapon: Infinty
Armor: Bramble

I have my keyboard setup like this:
Q: Teleport
W: Amplify Damage (I dunno whether to use AD or Decrepify)
E: Dim Vision
R: Corse Explosion

My belt is setup like:
1: Full Rejuvenation
2: Full Rejuvenation
3: Super/Greater Healing Potion
4: Super/Greater Mana Potion

I manually click to raise my summons and use Decrepify only on bosses and use Dim Vision on enemies that have long range attacks (Black Souls, Archers, etc). Pretty decent build though.
 03-13-2010, 07:25 AM         #32
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Believe it or not but your necro is hella inefficient. You loaded it with popular gear, but you didn't optimize it. Your merc's gear is literally WTF-worthy.

Might merc + Insight weapon. Treachery is a much better armor than Bramble for this build.

Good gear .. terrible application. Nice attempt though.
 8 years ago '06        #33
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Believe it or not but your necro is hella inefficient. You loaded it with popular gear, but you didn't optimize it. Your merc's gear is literally WTF-worthy.

Might merc + Insight weapon. Treachery is a much better armor than Bramble for this build.

Good gear .. terrible application. Nice attempt though.
I'm using that gear to pretty much MF, I'm not PvP and I can PvM real good! Besides most of it was giving to me and some were found. My summons are good tanks. It's decent enough to solo in hell for me. I can always switch up the gear, I can just go through some online guides and get more ideas.

Why would you say teachery would be better than bramble? Compare the stats:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-13-2010, 11:02 AM         #34
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not talking PVP .. I'm talking MFing and PvM optimization.

1. It's not hard to crank out better breakpoints, skill sets and other related numbers than what your set-up provides. In the long run a nec can survive damn near nekkid so it shouldn't really matter. However I'm a stickler for optimization .. making a character so damn good at their role that its almost impossible to fail at it. I had almost 400% MF + 16xx% Goldfind + perfect resists and a much better FCR and FHR breakpoint than your set-up has. I had about 14xx life before a BO+BC buff. I could solo anything in the game, even ubers. Required a lot of gear changes but it was definitely doable. Don't forget I made mine with budget in mind too .. so I didn't have access to Enigmas and the likes. High runes don't automatically mean better. Case in point: bramble.

2. For a merc, Treachery almost always wins hands-down.

Thorns aura is nice, the FHR is amazing and it comes with awesome poison resist, but the only thing worth making a bramble for is the 50% poison skill damage. If you're not making use of it ... the armor is not worth wearing. Your merc doesn't have any poison skills so he has no need for it.

Treachery makes him attack faster, gives him a bit of FHR and gives some cold resist. Nothing to write home about. He shines with 25% chance to cast lvl 15 venom. Here's what it does:

Venom
Required Level: 30
Prerequisites: Claw Mastery [1], Burst of Speed [6], Fade [18]
Effect: Poison use is another technique an a.ssassin has to help even the odds when battling demons and their ilk. An a.ssassin who has mastered this skill secretly coats her weapons with vile toxins.

Venom caps the poisoning duration at 0.4 seconds, thus preventing long term poisoning. Consequently, all other items will only inflict poison damage for 0.4 seconds. Example: Though 700 damage over 10 seconds might seem impressive only 28 damage will be inflicted due to the 0.4 seconds cap
At level 16 Venom does 325 to 345 posion damage every 0.4 seconds for about ... 3 minutes. Granted, monsters can have good posion resistance and in some cases complete immunity but it will munch through most monsters easily. And the best part is that the 3 minute timer restarts every hit you have connected with venom on.

And your merc has a 1 in 4 chance of activating the skill on every hit. If you're using the act 2 merc, he does 3 hits per attack, so he's almost guaranteed to get it on his first attack wave ;)

The second part .. probably even better than venom is fade. Those two skills are the a.ssassin's deadliest and they are available for use on your merc.

Fade
Required Level: 18
Prerequisites: Claw Mastery [1], Burst of Speed [6]
Effect: An a.ssassin can will her physical being to shift partially into the astral planes. As her body becomes less substantial, she becomes less susceptible to the effects of elemental attacks and magical curses.

Fade has a hidden bonus to Physical Resistance. Being hidden, it doesn't display on your character or on the skill. It is capped at 50%.
Fade reduces Shrine duration by the same percentage as it reduces curse duration. To avoid shortend Shrine duration, cast Burst of Speed before touching the shrine; once you touched the Shrine, cast Fade again.
Burst of Speed and Fade will not work at the same time.
At level 15, Fade reduces curse and poison duration on your merc by 79% and gives him 60% to all elemental resistances for 288 seconds. 300 seconds is 5 minutes. 4mins and 48 seconds. It does have a 5% chance of activation ... but considering how often your merc will get hit, it comes off quite often and lasts long. And yes, if it activates when the timer is on, it all restarts again. And to top it off, all physical attacks do 15% less damage to him due to a hidden Fade resistance.

Bramble costs more but it doesn't do anywhere near the amazing things Treachery does. This is the type of optimization I mean. Your char works well ... but an optimized character is a monster. Get a Might Aura merc, give him Andariel's Visage (put a Ral rune in it if you can), Treachery and an Insight weapon (get eth Cryptic Axe or eth Colossus Volgue if u wanna beast). You will thank me for this.
 8 years ago '06        #35
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
Well for those plan on playing again or starting the ladder will be resetted tomorrow. Everything on ladder now will go straight to non-ladder. Good luck!
 04-13-2010, 02:30 PM         #36
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I'm on the new ladder. Pulling in at about level 77. My gear is starting to come together too.

character name - Metalzoa
 8 years ago '06        #37
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
Downloading now.. It's been forever. Hope this isn't a mistake.
 04-19-2010, 05:23 AM         #38
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's almost always a mistake to play this because you get sucked right back in.
 8 years ago '08        #39
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
man i didn't know many people f**ked wit this game on BX...spent so much time with this game before
but i still play regularly on USEAST....i got blizz/mf sorc for now....she got some pretty good gear....i got blizz ormus, cold faceted occy, war travs, chancies, 3 cold skill ammy, 23 and 19 mf rings, goldwrap, lidless, 38 gheed (mfed this), and 2 cold skill gcs for now...she does over 7k dmg and i can chaos with her :applause:
if anyone wanna play sometimes that be tight
also that rune drop higher rate aint joke....on the 3rd or something day after the reset i found LO rune in chaos :applause: :dancingcool:
 04-28-2010, 04:12 AM         #40
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hit me up lets do the damn thing. I just got most of my gear for 2 of my pvp chars so I'll be throwing bloody knuckles on USEast real soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago