Nelly Dropped Ashanti And Now Is Getting With Jessica Rabbit???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
WILLCO08 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
i think him n Kelly Rowland looks the best !
 8 years ago '06        #22
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
its funny how some zzzzzzs on here go to each thread looking and critiquing s**t just to f**king hate
 8 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
its funny how some zzzzzzs on here go to each thread looking and critiquing s**t just to f**king hate
...Say Names,Dont Get Madd b**ch....

Read What You Going Post Before Posting It,Thats All.

The Main Source Where This Shyt Started From Is Bossip

[code]http://bossip.com/188614/nelly-gives-thicky-kins-the-boot-and-you-wont-believe-what-his-new-piece-looks-like/[/code]

Another Mediatakeout Type Of Site,You Better Off Posting That Link Letting Folks Know Where The Story Originally Came From Then That Other s**t. You Got A "Hot Topic" Thats Want You Wanted Right? So Why You b**ching...

Am Correcting Where The Sites f**ked Up At....
 8 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Say Names,Dont Get Madd b**ch....

Read What You Going Post Before Posting It,Thats All.

The Main Source Where This Shyt Started From Is Bossip

[code]http://bossip.com/188614/nelly-gives-thicky-kins-the-boot-and-you-wont-believe-what-his-new-piece-looks-like/[/code]

Another Mediatakeout Type Of Site,You Better Off Posting That Link Letting Folks Know Where The Story Originally Came From Then That Other s**t. You Got A "Hot Topic" Thats Want You Wanted Right? So Why You b**ching...

Am Correcting Where The Sites f**ked Up At....
SEE HOW THAT JAY s**t WORKI DIDNT SAY ONE NAME,SO WHO IS REALLY THE MAD b**ch THE QUESTION IS WHY YOU b**chING, WHY YOU SO MAD f**got STAY IN YOUR PLACE... U INTERNET FAKE SUBURB THUG k!ll ME ANYBODY CAN TALK FLY s**t IN THEIR ROOM WHY MOTHER ANDf**got a.ss DADDY DOWN STAIR WATCHING LIFETIME
...THE SAD PART IS YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU DID SOMETHING OH U MAD AT NELLY CAUSE THAT THE b**ch U BEAT OFF TOO WHO GIVES A f**k IF AHE REALLY f**kING WITH OH BOY NOBODY BUT YOU,,,U THE ONLY b**ch TRIPPING...SO GO f**k YOUR DAD
 8 years ago '04        #25
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
Nelly proving that old adage that you only have to be relevant once to date models forever... This chick is dope.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 javaughn1000 said:
SEE HOW THAT JAY s**t WORKI DIDNT SAY ONE NAME,SO WHO IS REALLY THE MAD b**ch THE QUESTION IS WHY YOU b**chING, WHY YOU SO MAD f**got STAY IN YOUR PLACE... U INTERNET FAKE SUBURB THUG k!ll ME ANYBODY CAN TALK FLY s**t IN THEIR ROOM WHY MOTHER ANDf**got a.ss DADDY DOWN STAIR WATCHING LIFETIME
...THE SAD PART IS YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU DID SOMETHING OH U MAD AT NELLY CAUSE THAT THE b**ch U BEAT OFF TOO WHO GIVES A f**k IF AHE REALLY f**kING WITH OH BOY NOBODY BUT YOU,,,U THE ONLY b**ch TRIPPING...SO GO f**k YOUR DAD
^ I Hit A Nerve....This n*gga With The Dirty Draw b**ch Screaming At The Moniter and Choking His Mouse,Hahahahahahahaha.

Aint No Point In Replying To You Since You In Tears. You Said Same O n*ggas? You Speaking On Me Cause I Prop Every n*gga That Post News Like I Said f**k Boy...You Madd Or Something.

Get Off My d*ck....You Madd Cause You Got Corrected...Stay In Yo Place & Keep Posting Them Hot Topics For A Pimp....Make That Prop,b**ch

Learn To Read Shyt and Make Sure You Dont Get Clown. You Took It To Heart...Most n*ggas Would Of Said "my fault,am just posting cause the chick was hot" But Noooooooooooo You Replied Back Like I Just Slap Yo Chicken Wing a.ss Mama
 8 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
^ I Hit A Nerve....This n*gga With The Dirty Draw b**ch Screaming At The Moniter and Choking His Mouse,Hahahahahahahaha.

Aint No Point In Replying To You Since You In Tears. You Said Same O n*ggas? You Speaking On Me Cause I Prop Every n*gga That Post News Like I Said f**k Boy...You Madd Or Something.

Get Off My d*ck....You Madd Cause You Got Corrected...Stay In Yo Place & Keep Posting Them Hot Topics For A Pimp....Make That Prop,b**ch

Learn To Read Shyt and Make Sure You Dont Get Clown. You Took It To Heart...Most n*ggas Would Of Said "my fault,am just posting cause the chick was hot" But Noooooooooooo You Replied Back Like I Just Slap Yo Chicken Wing a.ss Mama

[pic - click to view]

AND MISS YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT REPLY TO WHAT I WROTE...JUST READ ALL THE OTHER POST YOU THE ONLY ONE CATCHING FEELING...AND MY BAD FOR WHAT? AND HOMEBOY IF U CAN READ I POSTED THE SOURCE U A f**kIN JOKE,BUT U RIGHT I SHOULDNT HAVE RESPONDED b**ch n*gga DONT DESERVE REPLIES....GO PLAY WITH YOUR MOM....OH WHEN YOU GROW PUBIC HAIRS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE A REAL b**ch FOR A AVY,IF YOU WANT I CAN PUT MANY MANY MORE EACH ONE DIFFERENT CAN YOU DO THAT? IM DONE BY ANSWERING POST ABOUT KORNY b**chES U PROVE MU POINT...SO DO U YOUNG LADY

Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 javaughn1000 said:
AND MISS YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT REPLY TO WHAT I WROTE...JUST READ ALL THE OTHER POST YOU THE ONLY ONE CATCHING FEELING...AND MY BAD FOR WHAT? AND HOMEBOY IF U CAN READ I POSTED THE SOURCE U A f**kIN JOKE,BUT U RIGHT I SHOULDNT HAVE RESPONDED b**ch n*gga DONT DESERVE REPLIES....GO PLAY WITH YOUR MOM....OH WHEN YOU GROW PUBIC HAIRS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE A REAL b**ch FOR A AVY,IF YOU WANT I CAN PUT MANY MANY MORE EACH ONE DIFFERENT CAN YOU DO THAT?
....See When I Came Into This Thread,I Correct The Site. I Wasnt Even Talking To Yo Slow Minded a.ss At The Time and Others Posters Was Agreeing But Once I Post,You Wanna Come With The Slick Shyt "o same n*ggas coming in my thread". n*gga You Aint Jay....Everybody Knows I Come Into Threads & Give Props To n*ggas Posting News. So Why Even Try Sneak Diss Then Act Like A b**ch...

Proof You Didnt Post The Damn Source...You Got Second Hand Shyt.

(Your Source)

[pic - click to view]

(Original Source)

[pic - click to view]

Even Your Source Even Tells,Where They Got It From,Dumbass. So Now What? Battle Of The Avatars,C'mon Son....I Know You Going Run To Homegrownfreaks Forum and Change Up Another Avatar Or Run To The Freaks Thread & Grab One Of Those Pictures. I Got b**ches....b**ches That I KNOW!!! Not Google,So Sit Down and Learn How Post Right and You Wont End Up Looking Like A Clown Next Time. Men Lie,Women Lie,But Your Mistakes Dont...

Am Done....This Agruement Is Pointless Now
 8 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....See When I Came Into This Thread,I Correct The Site. I Wasnt Even Talking To Yo Slow Minded a.ss At The Time and Others Posters Was Agreeing But Once I Post,You Wanna Come With The Slick Shyt "o same n*ggas coming in my thread". n*gga You Aint Jay....Everybody Knows I Come Into Threads & Give Props To n*ggas Posting News. So Why Even Try Sneak Diss Then Act Like A b**ch...

Proof You Didnt Post The Damn Source...You Got Second Hand Shyt.

(Your Source)

[pic - click to view]

(Original Source)

[pic - click to view]

Even Your Source Even Tells,Where They Got It From,Dumbass. So Now What? Battle Of The Avatars,C'mon Son....I Know You Going Run To Homegrownfreaks Forum and Change Up Another Avatar Or Run To The Freaks Thread & Grab One Of Those Pictures. I Got b**ches....b**ches That I KNOW!!! Not Google,So Sit Down and Learn How Post Right and You Wont End Up Looking Like A Clown Next Time. Men Lie,Women Lie,But Your Mistakes Dont...

Am Done....This Agruement Is Pointless Now
ok im changing my joint right now...the point is you reply back to me saying...it funny how some zzzzzzs go to every thread to hate i can give a fliying f**k about nelly or that b**ch Miss thang ...i never said a name and you the only person who reply and going thru all this to prove a pointless point ...and the korny battle s**t u want let it be b**ches you f**king not your homeboys pics

Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 08:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #30
space
space
whats taking you so long damn i change my avatar a hour ago and i see you still in this thread along with a lot of other people