Nelly Dropped Ashanti And Now Is Getting With Jessica Rabbit???

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
WILLCO08 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
i think him n Kelly Rowland looks the best !
 8 years ago '06        #22
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
its funny how some zzzzzzs on here go to each thread looking and critiquing s**t just to f**king hate
 8 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
its funny how some zzzzzzs on here go to each thread looking and critiquing s**t just to f**king hate
...Say Names,Dont Get Madd b**ch....

Read What You Going Post Before Posting It,Thats All.

The Main Source Where This Shyt Started From Is Bossip

[code]http://bossip.com/188614/nelly-gives-thicky-kins-the-boot-and-you-wont-believe-what-his-new-piece-looks-like/[/code]

Another Mediatakeout Type Of Site,You Better Off Posting That Link Letting Folks Know Where The Story Originally Came From Then That Other s**t. You Got A "Hot Topic" Thats Want You Wanted Right? So Why You b**ching...

Am Correcting Where The Sites f**ked Up At....
 8 years ago '06        #24
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Say Names,Dont Get Madd b**ch....

Read What You Going Post Before Posting It,Thats All.

The Main Source Where This Shyt Started From Is Bossip

[code]http://bossip.com/188614/nelly-gives-thicky-kins-the-boot-and-you-wont-believe-what-his-new-piece-looks-like/[/code]

Another Mediatakeout Type Of Site,You Better Off Posting That Link Letting Folks Know Where The Story Originally Came From Then That Other s**t. You Got A "Hot Topic" Thats Want You Wanted Right? So Why You b**ching...

Am Correcting Where The Sites f**ked Up At....
SEE HOW THAT JAY s**t WORKI DIDNT SAY ONE NAME,SO WHO IS REALLY THE MAD b**ch THE QUESTION IS WHY YOU b**chING, WHY YOU SO MAD f**got STAY IN YOUR PLACE... U INTERNET FAKE SUBURB THUG k!ll ME ANYBODY CAN TALK FLY s**t IN THEIR ROOM WHY MOTHER ANDf**got a.ss DADDY DOWN STAIR WATCHING LIFETIME
...THE SAD PART IS YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU DID SOMETHING OH U MAD AT NELLY CAUSE THAT THE b**ch U BEAT OFF TOO WHO GIVES A f**k IF AHE REALLY f**kING WITH OH BOY NOBODY BUT YOU,,,U THE ONLY b**ch TRIPPING...SO GO f**k YOUR DAD
 8 years ago '04        #25
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
Nelly proving that old adage that you only have to be relevant once to date models forever... This chick is dope.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
SEE HOW THAT JAY s**t WORKI DIDNT SAY ONE NAME,SO WHO IS REALLY THE MAD b**ch THE QUESTION IS WHY YOU b**chING, WHY YOU SO MAD f**got STAY IN YOUR PLACE... U INTERNET FAKE SUBURB THUG k!ll ME ANYBODY CAN TALK FLY s**t IN THEIR ROOM WHY MOTHER ANDf**got a.ss DADDY DOWN STAIR WATCHING LIFETIME
...THE SAD PART IS YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU DID SOMETHING OH U MAD AT NELLY CAUSE THAT THE b**ch U BEAT OFF TOO WHO GIVES A f**k IF AHE REALLY f**kING WITH OH BOY NOBODY BUT YOU,,,U THE ONLY b**ch TRIPPING...SO GO f**k YOUR DAD
^ I Hit A Nerve....This n*gga With The Dirty Draw b**ch Screaming At The Moniter and Choking His Mouse,Hahahahahahahaha.

Aint No Point In Replying To You Since You In Tears. You Said Same O n*ggas? You Speaking On Me Cause I Prop Every n*gga That Post News Like I Said f**k Boy...You Madd Or Something.

Get Off My d*ck....You Madd Cause You Got Corrected...Stay In Yo Place & Keep Posting Them Hot Topics For A Pimp....Make That Prop,b**ch

Learn To Read Shyt and Make Sure You Dont Get Clown. You Took It To Heart...Most n*ggas Would Of Said "my fault,am just posting cause the chick was hot" But Noooooooooooo You Replied Back Like I Just Slap Yo Chicken Wing a.ss Mama
 8 years ago '06        #27
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
^ I Hit A Nerve....This n*gga With The Dirty Draw b**ch Screaming At The Moniter and Choking His Mouse,Hahahahahahahaha.

Aint No Point In Replying To You Since You In Tears. You Said Same O n*ggas? You Speaking On Me Cause I Prop Every n*gga That Post News Like I Said f**k Boy...You Madd Or Something.

Get Off My d*ck....You Madd Cause You Got Corrected...Stay In Yo Place & Keep Posting Them Hot Topics For A Pimp....Make That Prop,b**ch

Learn To Read Shyt and Make Sure You Dont Get Clown. You Took It To Heart...Most n*ggas Would Of Said "my fault,am just posting cause the chick was hot" But Noooooooooooo You Replied Back Like I Just Slap Yo Chicken Wing a.ss Mama

[pic - click to view]



AND MISS YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT REPLY TO WHAT I WROTE...JUST READ ALL THE OTHER POST YOU THE ONLY ONE CATCHING FEELING...AND MY BAD FOR WHAT? AND HOMEBOY IF U CAN READ I POSTED THE SOURCE U A f**kIN JOKE,BUT U RIGHT I SHOULDNT HAVE RESPONDED b**ch n*gga DONT DESERVE REPLIES....GO PLAY WITH YOUR MOM....OH WHEN YOU GROW PUBIC HAIRS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE A REAL b**ch FOR A AVY,IF YOU WANT I CAN PUT MANY MANY MORE EACH ONE DIFFERENT CAN YOU DO THAT? IM DONE BY ANSWERING POST ABOUT KORNY b**chES U PROVE MU POINT...SO DO U YOUNG LADY


Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
AND MISS YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT REPLY TO WHAT I WROTE...JUST READ ALL THE OTHER POST YOU THE ONLY ONE CATCHING FEELING...AND MY BAD FOR WHAT? AND HOMEBOY IF U CAN READ I POSTED THE SOURCE U A f**kIN JOKE,BUT U RIGHT I SHOULDNT HAVE RESPONDED b**ch n*gga DONT DESERVE REPLIES....GO PLAY WITH YOUR MOM....OH WHEN YOU GROW PUBIC HAIRS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE A REAL b**ch FOR A AVY,IF YOU WANT I CAN PUT MANY MANY MORE EACH ONE DIFFERENT CAN YOU DO THAT?
....See When I Came Into This Thread,I Correct The Site. I Wasnt Even Talking To Yo Slow Minded a.ss At The Time and Others Posters Was Agreeing But Once I Post,You Wanna Come With The Slick Shyt "o same n*ggas coming in my thread". n*gga You Aint Jay....Everybody Knows I Come Into Threads & Give Props To n*ggas Posting News. So Why Even Try Sneak Diss Then Act Like A b**ch...

Proof You Didnt Post The Damn Source...You Got Second Hand Shyt.

(Your Source)

[pic - click to view]



(Original Source)

[pic - click to view]



Even Your Source Even Tells,Where They Got It From,Dumbass. So Now What? Battle Of The Avatars,C'mon Son....I Know You Going Run To Homegrownfreaks Forum and Change Up Another Avatar Or Run To The Freaks Thread & Grab One Of Those Pictures. I Got b**ches....b**ches That I KNOW!!! Not Google,So Sit Down and Learn How Post Right and You Wont End Up Looking Like A Clown Next Time. Men Lie,Women Lie,But Your Mistakes Dont...

Am Done....This Agruement Is Pointless Now
 8 years ago '06        #29
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
....See When I Came Into This Thread,I Correct The Site. I Wasnt Even Talking To Yo Slow Minded a.ss At The Time and Others Posters Was Agreeing But Once I Post,You Wanna Come With The Slick Shyt "o same n*ggas coming in my thread". n*gga You Aint Jay....Everybody Knows I Come Into Threads & Give Props To n*ggas Posting News. So Why Even Try Sneak Diss Then Act Like A b**ch...

Proof You Didnt Post The Damn Source...You Got Second Hand Shyt.

(Your Source)

[pic - click to view]



(Original Source)

[pic - click to view]



Even Your Source Even Tells,Where They Got It From,Dumbass. So Now What? Battle Of The Avatars,C'mon Son....I Know You Going Run To Homegrownfreaks Forum and Change Up Another Avatar Or Run To The Freaks Thread & Grab One Of Those Pictures. I Got b**ches....b**ches That I KNOW!!! Not Google,So Sit Down and Learn How Post Right and You Wont End Up Looking Like A Clown Next Time. Men Lie,Women Lie,But Your Mistakes Dont...

Am Done....This Agruement Is Pointless Now
ok im changing my joint right now...the point is you reply back to me saying...it funny how some zzzzzzs go to every thread to hate i can give a fliying f**k about nelly or that b**ch Miss thang ...i never said a name and you the only person who reply and going thru all this to prove a pointless point ...and the korny battle s**t u want let it be b**ches you f**king not your homeboys pics


Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 08:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #30
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
whats taking you so long damn i change my avatar a hour ago and i see you still in this thread along with a lot of other people
Currently Active Users Viewing This Topic: 20 (12 members and 8 guests)
javaughn1000, AsiaNxNinja, milan, slimwillie, platinum555, GotStox, Fresh Whyte, ThisisME101, MoneyMike206, JesusShuttles, ghengis, DominicanLou

whats taking you so long to change your avy miss thang


Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 08:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Galaxy said:
God dam, wish i wasn't laying in bed viewing those pics, white sheets just rose up infront of me thought it was a f**king ghost.
maybe next time you wouldnt eat all those tacos before bed ol passing gas b**ch (sorry dawg u walked right into a response like dat)
 8 years ago '06        #32
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
fresh whyte where u at young lady im still f**king waiting...guess u need time to google some pics and everybodies waiting its been a hour....NO PICS OF MOM


Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 09:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
ok im changing my joint right now...the point is you reply back to me saying...it funny how some zzzzzzs go to every thread to hate i can give a fliying f**k about nelly or that b**ch Miss thang ...i never said a name and you the only person who reply and going thru all this to prove a pointless point ...and the korny battle s**t u want let it be b**ches you f**king not your homeboys pics
.....You Know You Was Madd,Dawg. Just Admit It.....Me & Others Was Talking About How They Mix Up The Names & Pictures and That Was It. We Know You Damn Messenger,So Why Shoot The Messenger. He Was Talking About The Site and All Sudden You Wanna Get Madd and Sneak Diss With That "same n*ggas coming in my threads" blah blah blah,EveryOne Was CoSigning On What I Was Saying About The Mistake and I Was The Only One Talking About The Mistake So Who Else Were You Sneak Dissing? Thought So....I Seen The b**ch Move.

Now This Battle Of The Avy Shyt? @ Dont Ask Your Homeboy....You Must Of Did To Bring That Up. My Pictures Come Straight Off My Memory Card From My Phone Sent To Me By b**ches I Know With The Dates & Times They Taken Were Them...If You Still Wanna Get Madd,I Can Request Some More Pictures That'll Be New With My Name On The a.ss Or Them Holding A Sign With My Name On It. Like I Said Pointless Agrument.....
 12-10-2009, 09:21 PM         #34
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeeah I been jockin this chick for a minute she the baddest!!!!!!

<------ @ my avy
 8 years ago '06        #35
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
LIKE I THOUGHT...U A f**kING JOKE .....AND NEXT TIME UNTIL SOMEONE SAY YOUR NAME SHUT THE f**k UP b**ch n*gga.....CAUSE YOU STILL THE ONLY ONE WHO REPLY YOUNG LADY, AN PEOPLE WONDER WHY YOU CALL WOMAN b**chES....THIS IS ALL ENTERTAINMENT SOMETHING TO DO WE DONT KNOW ANY OF THESE PEOPLE WE START THREAD ABOUT,SO CATCHING FEELING IS STUPID....SUBLIMINAL s**t HURT!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #36
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....You Know You Was Madd,Dawg. Just Admit It.....Me & Others Was Talking About How They Mix Up The Names & Pictures and That Was It. We Know You Damn Messenger,So Why Shoot The Messenger. He Was Talking About The Site and All Sudden You Wanna Get Madd and Sneak Diss With That "same n*ggas coming in my threads" blah blah blah,EveryOne Was CoSigning On What I Was Saying About The Mistake and I Was The Only One Talking About The Mistake So Who Else Were You Sneak Dissing? Thought So....I Seen The b**ch Move.

Now This Battle Of The Avy Shyt? @ Dont Ask Your Homeboy....You Must Of Did To Bring That Up. My Pictures Come Straight Off My Memory Card From My Phone Sent To Me By b**ches I Know With The Dates & Times They Taken Were Them...If You Still Wanna Get Madd,I Can Request Some More Pictures That'll Be New With My Name On The a.ss Or Them Holding A Sign With My Name On It. Like I Said Pointless Agrument.....
DAWG THAT nasty ARE U f**kING SERIOUS I POSTED MY JOINT RIGHT AFTER U POSTED AN REGARDLESS I NEVER SAID YOUR NAME AT ALL


Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
DAWG THAT nasty ARE U f**kING SERIOUS I POSTED MY JOINT RIGHT AFTER U POSTED AN REGARDLESS I NEVER SAID YOUR NAME AT ALL
 javaughn1000 said:
LIKE I THOUGHT...U A f**kING JOKE .....AND NEXT TIME UNTIL SOMEONE SAY YOUR NAME SHUT THE f**k UP b**ch n*gga.....CAUSE YOU STILL THE ONLY ONE WHO REPLY YOUNG LADY, AN PEOPLE WONDER WHY YOU CALL WOMAN b**chES....THIS IS ALL ENTERTAINMENT SOMETHING TO DO WE DONT KNOW ANY OF THESE PEOPLE WE START THREAD ABOUT,SO CATCHING FEELING IS STUPID....SUBLIMINAL s**t HURT!!!!!
...You Sounding Just Like A Hurt n*gga,Its Okay Beanie...Your Be Okay In The Morning.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Random Chick Out The Card. We Can Do White,Black,Latina,Whatever You Like My n*gga...Like I Said This Is Pointless @ Yo Gay a.ss Talking The a.ss Is nasty....Just Like That Dirty Draws b**ch You Had Up There Last Time and Got Tired Of n*ggas Clowing You About It


Take Your L & Stop It Five With That Bullshyt.

*Edit,Now He Change To A Small Small a.ss Picture,What The Hell? n*gga You Must Be On Homegrown Or Myspace Stealing Pictures. Am Done....


Last edited by Fresh; 12-10-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #38
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Sounding Just Like A Hurt n*gga,Its Okay Beanie...Your Be Okay In The Morning.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Random Chick Out The Card. We Can Do White,Black,Latina,Whatever You Like My n*gga...Like I Said This Is Pointless @ Yo Gay a.ss Talking The a.ss Is nasty....Just Like That Dirty Draws b**ch You Had Up There Last Time and Got Tired Of n*ggas Clowing You About It


Take Your L & Stop It Five With That Bullshyt.

*Edit,Now He Change To A Small Small a.ss Picture,What The Hell? n*gga You Must Be On Homegrown Or Myspace Stealing Pictures. Am Done....



dawg them my joint its not taking me 30 min to change my joints real spit and this is pointless
ok what that mt s**t in the pics (suspect)and another thing ive change my avy 3 time with 3 different b**ches hell if u got a webcam we can skype each b**ch and you posted how many


Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-10-2009 at 09:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 javaughn1000 said:
dawg them my joint its not taking me 30 min to change my joints real spit and this is pointless
...."them my joint"? Those Your Pictures? n*gga Pleaaassee I Know The b**ch Personal....Now I Know You Lying

Am Taking Pictures Off My Memory Card & Uploading Not Googling Homegrowns and Saving Now,Thats Why It Takes Me So Long..

Been Saying It This Whole Time,This Is Pointless

/Thread Closed
 12-10-2009, 09:55 PM         #40
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 javaughn1000 said:
[IMG]C:\Users\javaughn1000\Pictures\2009-04-05 phat[/IMG]
You cant just put it from your computer, you have to go to or something and upload it then copy the direct link in the tags.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Galaxy; 12-10-2009 at 09:57 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy