Rolling Stone's 100 Best Albums/Songs of Decade(Hip Hop Related)

most viewed right now
 155
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
32 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-10-2009, 08:41 AM         #1
9528 pageviews
74 comments


Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rolling Stone's 100 Best Albums/Songs of Decade(Hip Hop Related)
 

 
Albums:

#4. "The Blueprint" - Jay-Z
#7. "The Marshall Mathers LP" - Eminem
#9. "Kala" - M.I.A.
#10. "The College Dropout" - Kanye West
#14. "The Black Album" - Jay-Z
#16. "Stankonia" - Outkast
#32. "The Carter III" - Lil Wayne
#34. "Speakerboxxx/The Lover Below" - Outkast
#37. "Get Rich or Die Tryin" - 50 Cent
#40. "Late Registration" - Kanye West
#45. "Graduation" - Kanye West"
#52. "Arular" - M.I.A.
#58. "The Grey Album" - Danger Mouse, Jay-Z, The Beatles
#63. "808's and Heartbreak" - Kanye West
#69. "Under Construction" - Missy Elliot
#84. "The Eminem Show" - Eminem


Songs:

#1. "Crazy" - Gnarles Barkley
#2. "99 Problems" - Jay-Z
#3. "Crazy in Love" - Beyonce featuring Jay-Z
#4. "Hey Ya" - Outkast
#5. "Paper Planes" - M.I.A.
#10. "Stan" - Eminem
#12. "Lose Yourself" - Eminem
#13. "In Da Club" - 50 Cent
#14. "Get Ur Freak On" - Missy Elliot
#19. "Jesus Walks" - Kanye West
#21. "BOB" - Outkast
#23. "Umbrella" - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z
#25. "Work It" - Missy Elliot
#29. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West
#38. "Clint Eastwood" - Gorillaz
#43. "The Seed(2.0)" - The Roots
#55. "Ms. Jackson" - Outkast
#63. "A Milli" - Lil Wayne
#82. "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" - Jay-Z
#84. "Grindin" - The Clipse
#88. "Izzo(H.O.V.A)" - Jay-Z
#93. "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
#99. "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz





^^^You gotta be proud, that a magazine that was created to cover Rock Music, and still is predominantely about Rock Music, ranks the top 5 Songs of the Decade as either Hip Hop, or Hip Hop related and done by Hip Hop artists...

74 comments for "Rolling Stone's 100 Best Albums/Songs of Decade(Hip Hop Related)"

 12-10-2009, 08:42 AM         #2
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#32. "The Carter III" - Lil Wayne, Deserves this as it had alot of dope tracks which people forget and just think of 'Lollipop' which was his commercial single for white people BUT Carter 2 was a classic, if C3 is 32 C2 should be 5 - 15.

#7. "The Marshall Mathers LP" - Eminem - Well deserved, love this album.

#37. "Get Rich or Die Tryin" - 50 Cent - Decent but overated album.

#10. "The College Dropout" - Kanye West - Well deserved, love this album.

#4. "The Blueprint" - Jay-Z - Slightly overrated to me, but still one of the best hip hop albums ever.


Last edited by Galaxy; 12-10-2009 at 08:47 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #3
RRyders 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
i know this is a hip hop forum, but i'm happy that Rolling Stone gave the ACTUAL best album of the decade the number one spot....they got that right. Kid A is flawless
 8 years ago '09        #4
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
f**k Rolling Stone they don't know s**t about hiphop
 12-10-2009, 08:53 AM         #5
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Albums:

#4. "The Blueprint" - Jay-Z
#7. "The Marshall Mathers LP" - Eminem
#9. "Kala" - M.I.A.
#10. "The College Dropout" - Kanye West
#14. "The Black Album" - Jay-Z
#16. "Stankonia" - Outkast
#32. "The Carter III" - Lil Wayne
#34. "Speakerboxxx/The Lover Below" - Outkast
#37. "Get Rich or Die Tryin" - 50 Cent
#40. "Late Registration" - Kanye West
#45. "Graduation" - Kanye West"
#52. "Arular" - M.I.A.
#58. "The Grey Album" - Danger Mouse, Jay-Z, The Beatles
#63. "808's and Heartbreak" - Kanye West
#69. "Under Construction" - Missy Elliot
#84. "The Eminem Show" - Eminem


Songs:

#1. "Crazy" - Gnarles Barkley
#2. "99 Problems" - Jay-Z
#3. "Crazy in Love" - Beyonce featuring Jay-Z
#4. "Hey Ya" - Outkast
#5. "Paper Planes" - M.I.A.
#10. "Stan" - Eminem
#12. "Lose Yourself" - Eminem
#13. "In Da Club" - 50 Cent
#14. "Get Ur Freak On" - Missy Elliot
#19. "Jesus Walks" - Kanye West
#21. "BOB" - Outkast
#23. "Umbrella" - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z
#25. "Work It" - Missy Elliot
#29. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West
#38. "Clint Eastwood" - Gorillaz
#43. "The Seed(2.0)" - The Roots
#55. "Ms. Jackson" - Outkast
#63. "A Milli" - Lil Wayne
#82. "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" - Jay-Z
#84. "Grindin" - The Clipse
#88. "Izzo(H.O.V.A)" - Jay-Z
#93. "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
#99. "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz





^^^You gotta be proud, that a magazine that was created to cover Rock Music, and still is predominantely about Rock Music, ranks the top 5 Songs of the Decade as either Hip Hop, or Hip Hop related and done by Hip Hop artists...
 12-10-2009, 08:55 AM         #6
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL list is trash from top to bottom,those people will never understand rap/hiphop music
 12-10-2009, 08:58 AM         #7
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
LOL list is trash from top to bottom,those people will never understand rap/hiphop music
He's chosen albums that are hip hop related, not just pure hip hop, from a list of the top 100 general albums, do you read?
 12-10-2009, 09:02 AM         #8
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
He's chosen albums that are hip hop related, not just pure hip hop, from a list of the top 100 general albums, do you read?
^^^i understand that but blueprint as good as it was wasn't the best hiphop album this decade to be in the 4 spot as well as others
 12-10-2009, 09:03 AM         #9
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Why do y'all enter these threads if all you're going to say is the list is irrelevant? Why even look at it then

^^^same reason you go into threads and say stupid s**t without contributing to the thread
 12-10-2009, 09:06 AM         #10
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
list looks pretty good to me.


that gnarles barkely track was hot when it came out
 12-10-2009, 09:07 AM         #11
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^i understand that but blueprint as good as it was wasn't the best hiphop album this decade to be in the 4 spot as well as others
Why is that?... Because you don't think so?

It's just your opinion man...
 12-10-2009, 09:11 AM         #12
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Why is that?... Because you don't think so?

It's just your opinion man...

^^^thank you captain obvious, this is a disscusion forum full of everybodies opinion dumb f**k :dancingcool:
 12-10-2009, 09:13 AM         #13
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look what we have here.

Another list with Jay-Z all over it.

GOAT.

You cant do nothing but respect it.

Who else but hov?
 12-10-2009, 09:16 AM         #14
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^thank you captain obvious, this is a disscusion forum full of everybodies opinion dumb f**k :dancingcool:
Exactly...

So how are you going to condem a list voted on by over 100 Music Artists and Critics as "Trash" because little old you doesn't agree?

You have the right to disagree... But to completely dismiss other peoples opinions because they aren't yours, that welcomes other people to then simply dismiss yours...
 12-10-2009, 09:20 AM         #15
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Exactly...

So how are you going to condem a list voted on by over 100 Music Artists and Critics as "Trash" because little old you doesn't agree?

You have the right to disagree... But to completely dismiss other peoples opinions because they aren't yours, that welcomes other people to then simply dismiss yours...

^^^and that in turn would be your opinion to the matter, so either way you put it your stating the obvious. everything thats said on here is opinion, list is trash now cry about the s**t :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #16
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
who is MIA? maybe I missed him/them/her/whoever the f**k?
 12-10-2009, 09:24 AM         #17
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
who is MIA? maybe I missed him/them/her/whoever the f**k?

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Illstreet; 12-10-2009 at 09:26 AM..
 12-10-2009, 09:26 AM         #18
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
who is MIA? maybe I missed him/them/her/whoever the f**k?
This should refresh your memory of MIA:


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #19
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Why is Tha Carter III so OVERRATED.

Carter I + II = Miles ahead of Carter III

I must be one of the few who can't f**k with Tha Carter III.


Last edited by m-f; 12-10-2009 at 09:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #20
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Yo could I catch a link to see the full list?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
33 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
584 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy