Did Iverson Get Crossed By Stuckey Tonight?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ the floor being slippery. wasnt slippery when stuckey pulled up and hit that jumper
 8 years ago '08        #42
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 1258 1258
i was watching the game but from the angle the camera was on, i couldnt tell if it was a bump or a push. the funny thing is the very next play down the court somebody crossed dalembert and he got floored. and if that wasnt enough the very next play after that somebody crossed iggy and he got floored. wasnt a good night at all for my sixers.
 12-10-2009, 09:51 AM         #43
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
^^^ he pushed off plus that spot of the floor obviously needed to be mopped
Stop frontin', you know you liked that move.

Wade is going to get done like that, but they gonna call a foul.
 12-10-2009, 09:59 AM         #44
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
@ the floor being slippery. wasnt slippery when stuckey pulled up and hit that jumper

^^^ you right
 8 years ago '04        #45
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
it was cute little move by stuckey but he didnt floor iverson.. iverson was trying to get the call and ended up making the highlights.. if youve ever played ball and crossed somebody or got crossed they dont look like a sniper shot them and fall lifeless to the ground, they lose balance and try to recover which makes them look even worse...

see ai on antonio daniels and jacque vaughn
 12-10-2009, 10:07 AM         #46
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like A.I. but the way y'all are defending him are making me wish this guy stayed retired.
 8 years ago '04        #47
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
im not defending him, it was bad defense... he did that against chauncey too in the denver game he went flying trying to get the charge and didnt get it... im just saying he keeps trying to get these cheap charge calls and hes not getting them, but hes not getting dropped on crossovers
 8 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 PBM24 said:
ahaha did u guys see iverson with the air ball layup off the glass???? ahahahaha
4 Real yo I know he aint played ball in a while but that's his fault....no excuses for this bum he quit on my team last year so you think imma feel bad for this dude and make any excuse for him...this n*gga playing in the NBA right now...He's paid to make that layup not play pinball with the White Square ya dig.

R-Geezy said:
I saw a clip on sportscenter of Iverson gettin' crossed. Iverson fell down too. Can anybody get a gif of that? It kind of hurt my heart seeing A.I. get it like that.
Didn't hurt mine...LMFAO at these n*ggas trying to say he aint get rocked...since when is a lil shoulder action not legal when getting crossed...when I say a lil shoulder action it really was more cross than shoulder action...If the players were anonymous meaning blacked out and you couldn't tell who was who you just saw the play n*ggas would be swearing up and down somebody got rocked/bodied/crossed/Mike'd... just insert your regional favorite term for getting Ivo'd and that will explain what just happened to the lil n*gga that kept it real and who will never win a trophy---i'm piling on now cuz its too easy.

Deion said:
n*ggas running in with capes to save Iverson
Do u see this s**t...no exceptions for this n*gga....mafukas talknbout he aint played in a month....I call bulls**t cuz if he dropped 40 on my boys tonite...the whole thread be about how Ivo got revenge on Detroit and not what it is now.

Dee Grande said:

0:21
Good Looks D not too many times I get to hear George Blaha and Special K where I'm at.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 12-10-2009 at 10:19 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #49
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
i wonder how many games in a row iverson can be put on his a.ss and still have people making excuses for him. almost every time somebody falls there's a reason, somebody pushed, they tripped over their feet/a teammate's feet, a wet spot, etc. that's how it happens. the fact that he just threw himself to the floor doesn't mean he didn't fall, it makes it worse lmao.
 8 years ago '08        #50
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
hahahahaha iverson hit that floor hard
 8 years ago '05        #51
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 644 644
ahahahaha @ iverson laying on the ground while stuckey nailed it...

ahahahahahahaha @ right after Jason Maxiell making SamDam look like London Bridge
 8 years ago '05        #52
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
Stuckey pushed off. Ivo flopped. Plain & simple
 8 years ago '08        #53
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
damn, look like someone shot AI.
 12-10-2009, 04:13 PM         #54
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:

0:21
 8 years ago '09        #55
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,187 | Props total: 3484 3484
There wasn't any pushoff it was sorta like a shoulder bump and AI didn't try and flop either he got his a.ss dropped for the second time this season plain and simple
 8 years ago '05        #56
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Iverson looked like someone sniped him
bahahahaahaha..

nah but stuckey dipped his shoulder...come on now...give my man a.i. a break...

im waiting till he balls outta control so yall can stfu already...and i dont even f**ks with a.i. like that
 8 years ago '09        #57
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
i have been the biggest Iverson basher on this board for years. I will be the first one here to say that he didn't get crossed as bad as they tried to play it on SC last night. He was crossed in the definition of the word but Stuck gave him the shove and Iverson tried to do a little flopping.
Why the hell is everybody trying to k!ll this n*gga. I never liked him or all they d*ckriding and people claiming he was best in the game type s**t, but damn he dont deserve this.
 8 years ago '08        #58
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Fly 2ndComing said:
i have been the biggest Iverson basher on this board for years. I will be the first one here to say that he didn't get crossed as bad as they tried to play it on SC last night. He was crossed in the definition of the word but Stuck gave him the shove and Iverson tried to do a little flopping.
Why the hell is everybody trying to k!ll this n*gga. I never liked him or all they d*ckriding and people claiming he was best in the game type s**t, but damn he dont deserve this.
cause 3/4 of boxden are retards....
 12-10-2009, 05:30 PM         #59
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
push off..
 8 years ago '07        #60
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 x-milky said:
I seen it on espn. The layup looked bad. But the "cross" by stuckey was more of a bump. He bumped AI with the shoulder while Ai was off balance. AI is smaller and he did over exagerrate to try and draw the charge. That's all...
yup...the layup was bad though...but like I said...he will get better as the season progresses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago