Soulja Boy Shows Off His New Face Tattoos! + Speaks On SOD Member Arab Missing! "That Nicca Gone"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #21
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
lol @ him tryin to be gangsta he was on gucci cd sayin "catch me in the trap like sum mutha f**kin dead mice" wont he sayin "YOOOOOOOOOUUUU Crank That Soulja Boy" a few years ago?? lol didn't dudes run up in his crib and rob him?? this dude is about hard a pillow he should stick to makin bubble gum rap

Last edited by Axl Rose; 12-09-2009 at 08:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #22
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
do some more cocaine
 12-09-2009, 08:34 PM         #23
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, anyone else think he's trying to copy Weezy all of a sudden?
 12-09-2009, 08:38 PM         #24
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's a damn shame, arab pose to been HIS RIGHT HAND MAN, the one who came up with that damn fool, and now by looking at this video this n*gga hasn't shown no remorse whatsoever, fame is a motherf**ka.
 12-09-2009, 08:39 PM         #25
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Im not suprised, I actually knew that these two dudes would fall out. Cuz I remember one time when I let my friend Keem use my computer, and he started playing all these Gucci Mane videos on some "Imma put you on to Gucci" s**t. So he played one video wit the n*gga Soulja Boy in it and the dude Arab was also in it in the background not getting shine, and this dude Arab looked like a depressed slave. Nygga used to look sad in alotta the videos. So to be honest, I always knew that he was mad about being Soulja Boy's sidekick and Soulja Boy never dropping his album. But too bad that n*gga raps WORSE than Soulja Boy.

s**t i thought he was better than soulja by miles, soulja boy........you can't get worse than that, just my two cents.
 12-09-2009, 08:53 PM         #26
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh, I heard of Arab but don't give a s**t about him. Maybe he can release that s3x tape they did and bury the both of their careers.
 8 years ago '09        #27
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
who the f**k is arab
 12-10-2009, 08:28 AM         #28
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where are his parents?
 12-10-2009, 02:40 PM         #29
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the f**k is this arab? and how do all yall know who he is
 8 years ago '05        #30
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2177 2177
fame is the worse drug known to man...its stronger than heroien...when u can look in the mirror like there i am..and still not see what u become...

...but i feel a LOSS coming on...a LOSS coming on...

i used to like this nigguh..he was funny and had a real down to earth personality (even tho his music was wack)..so i rolled wit duke...BUT NOWWW...i dont know..

what i do know is...history repeats it self...even the best artist only have a good run of about 5 years... his times coming to an end...if he was smart he shud be humble and start indorse'n s**t that makes him a wholesome name...not some wanna be thug
 8 years ago '09        #31
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,393 | Props total: 17560 17560
This s**t funny too my mane DC showed me this song that he made about the robbery

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #32
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
u see he's the type of guy who cant stand tall around real n*ggas n his position notices how he constantly disrespects & tries to mask it with jokes lmfao(insecurity) real street dudes would put an end 2 this clown hes the soft type who stands tall over his homies who he knows he can stress his authority over Bytch n*gga status SAD what money can turn u in 2

Last edited by §wiff; 12-10-2009 at 07:32 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #33
MACHO MACHO 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 0 0
 Nathan Copeland said:
This s**t funny too my mane DC showed me this song that he made about the robbery

dude wants to be gucci now
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy