Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 The Hurt said:
thas werd! u no any where i could get em cheap?
 The Hurt said:
small tvs work pretty good to but notin like hdmi
get what cheap?
hdmi cable? or a monitor? lol

i payed 420 bucks for my monitor a couple months ago... now you can prob get the same one for even cheaper... 24 inchs hdtv/monitor

hdmi cable you can get from this website for dirt cheap.. i cannot reemmeber what it is but i can get that to you later... not even 10$ for the hdmi cable lol - dunno about shipping handling... cuz im in canada
 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM         #62
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
get what cheap?
hdmi cable? or a monitor? lol

i payed 420 bucks for my monitor a couple months ago... now you can prob get the same one for even cheaper... 24 inchs hdtv/monitor

hdmi cable you can get from this website for dirt cheap.. i cannot reemmeber what it is but i can get that to you later... not even 10$ for the hdmi cable lol - dunno about shipping handling... cuz im in canada
i got my ps3 hooked up to hdmi monitor

sick flow
 8 years ago '04        #63
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I have a slight issue. Normally I keep my PC on, but it seems like anytime I restart it. I have to reset my router to sign into the PSN. I don't not have this problem with live, so I'm a.ssuming that maybe I have something f**ked up with the settings. Anyone have any ideas?
 01-16-2010, 11:17 AM         #64
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I have a slight issue. Normally I keep my PC on, but it seems like anytime I restart it. I have to reset my router to sign into the PSN. I don't not have this problem with live, so I'm a.ssuming that maybe I have something f**ked up with the settings. Anyone have any ideas?
never seen this before you wired or wireless ?
 8 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
never seen this before you wired or wireless ?
Wireless. Both my PS3s do it. I had the issue when I had it wired too though. I might have a s**t router (NETGEAR RangeMax 802.11g), but I wasn't sure since I don't have a problem connecting with my DS, PSP, 360 or iPhone.
 01-17-2010, 11:17 AM         #66
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Wireless. Both my PS3s do it. I had the issue when I had it wired too though. I might have a s**t router (NETGEAR RangeMax 802.11g), but I wasn't sure since I don't have a problem connecting with my DS, PSP, 360 or iPhone.
Im baffled here. I looked around online and cant find anything it could possibly be Ive never seen this before man
 8 years ago '04        #67
restless4207 
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
 TriangleOffense said:
Im baffled here. I looked around online and cant find anything it could possibly be Ive never seen this before man
my buddie had the same issue and it was via wirless too

wireless with ps3 isnt the best anyway you should try to use wired if you can

there was times when my ps3 would get booted off but my pc would work fine... and then i would reset my router and then the ps3 would come online again... then 2 minutes later it would get booted off again, while my pc was good to go..

i got sick of the bs and used the cat 6 cable they give u with the ps3... havnet had connection issues since..

if you can get wired get wired if not... then check to see if your nat type is good...

you might wanna try putting your ps3 into a DMZ... when i did that my ps3 was downloading at break neck speed... just this started making my pc discconect all the time instead lol so i just moved my router into my room and use a wired connection. so much better man

Last edited by restless4207; 01-18-2010 at 01:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
If I go wired, I'm going to need an 8 port router then correct? I already have My PC, my wife's PC, my 360, and my DVR all running through Cat5. The router is close, I need to keep all that s**t connected.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-18-2010 at 06:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #69
restless4207 
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
If I go wired, I'm going to need an 8 port router then correct? I already have My PC, my wife's PC, my 360, and my DVR all running through Cat5. The router is close, I need to keep all that s**t connected.
getting a switch might be better?
thats like a router but it just extends and splits your connection

how far does the cable need to be? to reach your ps3? while being still connected to eveyrhting else? instead of connecting say your pc to the router, you could unplug the wire from you pc and then plug that into a switch instead... then the switch can then have 2 ethernet cords plugged into it, one going ps3 and the other going to your pc

if i was you i would test to make sure the ps3 doesnt do the bs you sai dit was doing in the first place when it was wired... and then from there decide if you wanna do all the s**t i said above

you may wanna see waht triangle o. or da ill one say tho ahaha they seem to know more than i do when it comes to this ps3 s**t...

here, this explains the difference between routers, hubs and switches... i guess you can decide what is best for you

i personally would just use a switch as i have a spare one lying around lol.. i work in IT and take home whatever isnt used - whenever my buddie brings his ps3 over i just hook up my switch and we got a ps3 lan going (got many games that we lan it up on)

Last edited by restless4207; 01-19-2010 at 11:14 AM..
 01-19-2010, 11:15 AM         #70
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:

you may wanna see waht triangle o. or da ill one say tho ahaha they seem to know more than i do when it comes to this ps3 s**t...
im stumped on this one i cant find anything anywhere
 8 years ago '04        #71
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
im stumped on this one i cant find anything anywhere
i meant with what i told him, as in what is best to do.

all good tho, i have never found the true answer as to why wireless is f**ked on ps3 for some people. my friend used to have his on wireless and whenever he would turn his ps3 on it would discconect EVERY other device that was on the wireless network... whenever he was done he turned off the ps3 and all the toher devices came back online....

weird s**t with wireless and ps3...

thats why i choose to use wired - havent had any issues since, unless psn is down for maintenance or something

T.O? you using wired? or you got your four ps3s wireless?
 01-19-2010, 03:07 PM         #72
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
i meant with what i told him, as in what is best to do.

all good tho, i have never found the true answer as to why wireless is f**ked on ps3 for some people. my friend used to have his on wireless and whenever he would turn his ps3 on it would discconect EVERY other device that was on the wireless network... whenever he was done he turned off the ps3 and all the toher devices came back online....

weird s**t with wireless and ps3...

thats why i choose to use wired - havent had any issues since, unless psn is down for maintenance or something

T.O? you using wired? or you got your four ps3s wireless?
Wired I refuse to play games wireless even though i dont play MP games if I choose to I dont want an issue wired is the way to go
 8 years ago '04        #73
restless4207 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
Wired I refuse to play games wireless even though i dont play MP games if I choose to I dont want an issue wired is the way to go
good s**t i was expecting that, but damn 4 ps3 wired up? you got a big switch or soemthing? lol ya f**k wireless man ic annot stand that s**t period... not just on a ps3...
 8 years ago '04        #74
space
space
This is f**king unreal. All of a sudden the PS3 in my Basement will not give me any in game sound through optical. Video playback it works fine as a matter of fact everything else works except PS3 games. even when I go to the disc right before I start it there's background music there I can hear it. I've tried three different optical cables and I've gotten the same result. Whereas my PS3 in my living room works just fine.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-30-2010 at 05:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #75
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,489 | Props total: 16249 16249
im gonna buy a slim.

will the trophies i got transfer to it when i log into psn????? (i already have a psn account)

Last edited by realgunta; 03-15-2010 at 12:54 PM..
 03-15-2010, 01:02 PM         #76
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes....

you might want to sync your trophy info with the server first before you switch though.

Last edited by _QD_; 03-15-2010 at 01:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #77
restless4207 
space
space
 realgunta said:
im gonna buy a slim.

will the trophies i got transfer to it when i log into psn????? (i already have a psn account)

trophies are sync'ed with the server

as far as i understand
as long as u use the same psn account you should be able to get the same trophies

just make sure on your old ps3 you sync the trophies again to make sure

some gamesaves you cannot copy, keep that in mind
 8 years ago '04        #78
restless4207 
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
This is f**king unreal. All of a sudden the PS3 in my Basement will not give me any in game sound through optical. Video playback it works fine as a matter of fact everything else works except PS3 games. even when I go to the disc right before I start it there's background music there I can hear it. I've tried three different optical cables and I've gotten the same result. Whereas my PS3 in my living room works just fine.
no idea what the hell is up with that
thats fucekd up
 03-25-2010, 02:11 PM         #79
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buying my Ps3 slim tonight!
:celebrate3:

I might not get a game until a couple days later. I'll just borrow MGS from my cousin since he beat it already.

Can't wait, I haven't had my own system besides Wii for months since I sold my last 360.
Theres 360's in my house but one with no HD and the other one for my cousin.
 8 years ago '04        #80
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Playstation Home just got an update, it's 49mb I think it was but loading it up after the update is a pain because it will pre-cache essential items and everything else which takes awhile.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now