Bolts Going To Jerry World!!!, (SD @ Dallas), 12/13/09, 4:15 PM EST

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2009, 12:00 AM         #361
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good win dizzle...watched the game and was f**kin hyphy when you were tearing this cowf**gots apart. NFC East is ours!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #362
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 -Scar- said:
you do realize that aint meant s**t all year..as evidenced in new york right? :)

it's alllllllllllllll about this QB...
ah yes how i knew you would reference the giants somehow

but remember what i said, though you on cloud 9 and think what im saying is hate rivers wont be able to do it all every week without the things i mentioned in my previous post
 12-14-2009, 12:10 AM         #363
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Good win dizzle...watched the game and was f**kin hyphy when you were tearing this cowf**gots apart. NFC East is ours!!!!
yessuh.....

just do us a favor and take the broncos to the glue factory and we're even :cool:

Syphernix said:
ah yes how i knew you would reference the giants somehow

but remember what i said, though you on cloud 9 and think what im saying is hate rivers wont be able to do it all every week without the things i mentioned in my previous post
n*gga you hate on the bolts and phil rivers any chance you get... i can see through that a mile away syphy you aint foolin me bruva...

sall good tho..whatever you say...
 8 years ago '07        #364
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
so me picking against the chargers is the equivalent to hate?? do i think rivers is an arrogant a**hole on the field? yes do i hate him? nah

you shouldnt a.ssume stuff, not a good look
 12-14-2009, 12:23 AM         #365
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
so me picking against the chargers is the equivalent to hate?? do i think rivers is an arrogant a**hole on the field? yes do i hate him? nah

you shouldnt a.ssume stuff, not a good look
oh bulls**t...

im not gonna search my old threads to find it all but im absolutely positive you've done more than just pick against us

but like i said..its whatever...i'd like to think he's earned his respect as a fiery competitor by now and not be mistaken as an "arrogant a**hole"..im sure he can back his s**t up unlike the jay cutlers of the world that most of boxden swore was better than him 2 years ago while i was the lone PR supporter...

people used to say he wasnt s**t and that the run game carried him...i think its obvious this team is his and he is the most important player now...

MVP discussion is only fair...but will it happen? nah...so im waitin to see how we do in the playoffs with our first round bye and afc west title all in the bag at this point...i feel pretty good about my team right now and the colts have never struck fear in us...

iono i may be wrong but this year has a good vibe to it...

Last edited by -Scar-; 12-14-2009 at 12:25 AM..
 12-14-2009, 12:24 AM         #366
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
just came in here to blush n giggle

solid scar...wuddup doe
not much fam...holdin down the west as usual...see yall finally got me lookin right about my philly in the east prediction...:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #367
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:
oh bulls**t...

im not gonna search my old threads to find it all but im absolutely positive you've done more than just pick against us

but like i said..its whatever...i'd like to think he's earned his respect as a fiery competitor by now and not be mistaken as an "arrogant a**hole"..im sure he can back his s**t up unlike the jay cutlers of the world that most of boxden swore was better than him 2 years ago while i was the lone PR supporter...

people used to say he wasnt s**t and that the run game carried him...i think its obvious this team is his and he is the most important player now...

MVP discussion is only fair...but will it happen? nah...so im waitin to see how we do in the playoffs with our first round bye and afc west title all in the bag at this point...i feel pretty good about my team right now and the colts have never struck fear in us...

iono i may be wrong but this year has a good vibe to it...
ima saint :)

never hate, ima fair dude
 12-14-2009, 12:37 AM         #368
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Scar- said:
yessuh.....

just do us a favor and take the broncos to the glue factory and we're even :cool:

If denver was home i'd give em a slight shot...but them dudes coming down to LFF...bringing our weapon X with them They aint leaving with nothing but another L on there record
 8 years ago '05        #369
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1689 1689

U.B.HiRM said:
good 2 hear...im not even gonna lie to u...i thought san diego would be their usual december selves and be that medicore team
 8 years ago '06        #370
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 -Scar- said:
thats whassup fam....i still thought this was a respectable team to beat on the road...but now its time to head home and take care of the bengals..i reallly feel like we going 13-3 at this point...

yall get respect tho only team right now in the afc that i really see f**kin with the colts. i know they dont want to see yall in the playoffs for s**t
 8 years ago '04        #371
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Was a pretty good game vs Dallas. After seeing the Cowboys in action like that I'm pretty sure Wade Phillips will lose his job at the end of the year. I thought the Cowboys played decent, but coaching decisions and play calls held them back.

As for the Chargers, we looking good still and a win next week vs Bengals gets us 2nd seed. I never would have thought at the beginning of the year this Bengals game would be as important as it is.
 8 years ago '06        #372
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Straight up the Chargers are a GREAT team. Elite team. I just hope they can finally stay healthy in the playoffs for once because this team deserves something to show for their clutch play, from December wins to AFC Championship appearances from QBs with torn ACLs to Top 10 MAYBE Top 5 all time RBs not able to play, All-Pro TEs missing games, NFL Sack leaders missing games. Philip Rivers is a WINNER, period. He has that swag to lead a team, that said I dont think we win yesterday even with Rivers back there. That game wasnt on Tony Romo in the least bit, our offensive line is a f**king mess. The line coach & head coach need to take a f**king walk because that unit is so undisciplined & overpaid as a whole that its sick. TERRIBLE run blocking, we werent getting any push against a run D that truly isnt a good unit.

The fact that we got shut down on the goal line stance after running the ball EVERY single play that entire drive is something that I'll never be able to grasp & unlike a lot Im not gonna put that on Barber because I saw the hits he was taking in the backfield on 3 straight carries from the 1. No other back on our team is punching that in. One of those running plays was behind our new linemen taking over for Columbo, Doug Free... who does that? Why do you put that pressure on him to produce a hole? Then you get cute & put Jones deep & Barber up front? Come on n*gga, put Deon Anderson in the game, put Barber deep and lets punch this in, nobody thought Jones was running that. You didnt fool anyone, that n*gga is not a goalline back. Cut the s**t Garrett.

Nick Folk is a pus*y BTW. We need to give Buehler his shot, n*ggas got the leg power of Janikowski & his accuracy cant be any worse then Folks.
 8 years ago '07        #373
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
Straight up the Chargers are a GREAT team. Elite team. I just hope they can finally stay healthy in the playoffs for once because this team deserves something to show for their clutch play, from December wins to AFC Championship appearances from QBs with torn ACLs to Top 10 MAYBE Top 5 all time RBs not able to play, All-Pro TEs missing games, NFL Sack leaders missing games. Philip Rivers is a WINNER, period. He has that swag to lead a team, that said I dont think we win yesterday even with Rivers back there. That game wasnt on Tony Romo in the least bit, our offensive line is a f**king mess. The line coach & head coach need to take a f**king walk because that unit is so undisciplined & overpaid as a whole that its sick. TERRIBLE run blocking, we werent getting any push against a run D that truly isnt a good unit.

The fact that we got shut down on the goal line stance after running the ball EVERY single play that entire drive is something that I'll never be able to grasp & unlike a lot Im not gonna put that on Barber because I saw the hits he was taking in the backfield on 3 straight carries from the 1. No other back on our team is punching that in. One of those running plays was behind our new linemen taking over for Columbo, Doug Free... who does that? Why do you put that pressure on him to produce a hole? Then you get cute & put Jones deep & Barber up front? Come on n*gga, put Deon Anderson in the game, put Barber deep and lets punch this in, nobody thought Jones was running that. You didnt fool anyone, that n*gga is not a goalline back. Cut the s**t Garrett.

Nick Folk is a pus*y BTW. We need to give Buehler his shot, n*ggas got the leg power of Janikowski & his accuracy cant be any worse then Folks.
i was with you with basically everything

they are a great team, great qb, ok defense, virtually no run game but great team but elite??

the only team in the NFL i would say is elite this year is the colts and thats it
 8 years ago '07        #374
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 Syphernix said:

they are a great team, great qb, ok defense, virtually no run game but great team but elite??

the only team in the NFL i would say is elite this year is the colts and thats it
hey buddy you need to respect my team the Saints
 8 years ago '07        #375
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,796 | Props total: 446 446
 Chris Cassius said:
hey buddy you need to respect my team the Saints
 8 years ago '06        #376
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:

Chargers are a beast in the playoffs, they know how to turn it up but always fall short due to injuries. This year will be diff, Chargers going to the SB.
 12-14-2009, 03:40 PM         #377
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
he struggled to hit 3000 yards

ill smack a n*gga who says hes top 10
 eLLz said:
no order

Brady, Manning, Romo, Favre, Hasselback, McNabb, Brees, Garrard, Ben, Warner, Palmer, Anderson > Rivers

eLLz said:
Philip Rivers is a WINNER, period. He has that swag to lead a team, that said I dont think we win yesterday even with Rivers back there.

respect finally earned?
 8 years ago '07        #378
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Philip Rivers is nice but I cant stand this guys celebrations, sometimes I get madder at his celebrations than the fact that they scored
 8 years ago '05        #379
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Chris Cassius said:
Philip Rivers is nice but I cant stand this guys celebrations, sometimes I get madder at his celebrations than the fact that they scored
i like your avy
 8 years ago '06        #380
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:

respect finally earned?
yeah you taking opinions from an old a.ss thread. n*ggas fall off, n*ggas come up. That has to be at least 2 yrs old.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy