Bolts Going To Jerry World!!!, (SD @ Dallas), 12/13/09, 4:15 PM EST

most viewed right now
 110
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #361
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
so me picking against the chargers is the equivalent to hate?? do i think rivers is an arrogant a**hole on the field? yes do i hate him? nah

you shouldnt a.ssume stuff, not a good look
 12-13-2009, 11:23 PM         #362
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
so me picking against the chargers is the equivalent to hate?? do i think rivers is an arrogant a**hole on the field? yes do i hate him? nah

you shouldnt a.ssume stuff, not a good look
oh bulls**t...

im not gonna search my old threads to find it all but im absolutely positive you've done more than just pick against us

but like i said..its whatever...i'd like to think he's earned his respect as a fiery competitor by now and not be mistaken as an "arrogant a**hole"..im sure he can back his s**t up unlike the jay cutlers of the world that most of boxden swore was better than him 2 years ago while i was the lone PR supporter...

people used to say he wasnt s**t and that the run game carried him...i think its obvious this team is his and he is the most important player now...

MVP discussion is only fair...but will it happen? nah...so im waitin to see how we do in the playoffs with our first round bye and afc west title all in the bag at this point...i feel pretty good about my team right now and the colts have never struck fear in us...

iono i may be wrong but this year has a good vibe to it...


Last edited by -Scar-; 12-13-2009 at 11:25 PM..
 12-13-2009, 11:24 PM         #363
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
just came in here to blush n giggle


solid scar...wuddup doe
not much fam...holdin down the west as usual...see yall finally got me lookin right about my philly in the east prediction...:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #364
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 -Scar- said:
oh bulls**t...

im not gonna search my old threads to find it all but im absolutely positive you've done more than just pick against us

but like i said..its whatever...i'd like to think he's earned his respect as a fiery competitor by now and not be mistaken as an "arrogant a**hole"..im sure he can back his s**t up unlike the jay cutlers of the world that most of boxden swore was better than him 2 years ago while i was the lone PR supporter...

people used to say he wasnt s**t and that the run game carried him...i think its obvious this team is his and he is the most important player now...

MVP discussion is only fair...but will it happen? nah...so im waitin to see how we do in the playoffs with our first round bye and afc west title all in the bag at this point...i feel pretty good about my team right now and the colts have never struck fear in us...

iono i may be wrong but this year has a good vibe to it...
ima saint :)

never hate, ima fair dude
 12-13-2009, 11:37 PM         #365
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Scar- said:
yessuh.....

just do us a favor and take the broncos to the glue factory and we're even :cool:

If denver was home i'd give em a slight shot...but them dudes coming down to LFF...bringing our weapon X with them They aint leaving with nothing but another L on there record
 8 years ago '05        #366
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,985 | Props total: 2545 2545

 U.B.HiRM said:
good 2 hear...im not even gonna lie to u...i thought san diego would be their usual december selves and be that medicore team
 8 years ago '06        #367
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,743 | Props total: 7885 7885
 -Scar- said:
thats whassup fam....i still thought this was a respectable team to beat on the road...but now its time to head home and take care of the bengals..i reallly feel like we going 13-3 at this point...


yall get respect tho only team right now in the afc that i really see f**kin with the colts. i know they dont want to see yall in the playoffs for s**t
 8 years ago '04        #368
Jasonb619 
space
avatar space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 60 60
Was a pretty good game vs Dallas. After seeing the Cowboys in action like that I'm pretty sure Wade Phillips will lose his job at the end of the year. I thought the Cowboys played decent, but coaching decisions and play calls held them back.

As for the Chargers, we looking good still and a win next week vs Bengals gets us 2nd seed. I never would have thought at the beginning of the year this Bengals game would be as important as it is.
 8 years ago '06        #369
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Straight up the Chargers are a GREAT team. Elite team. I just hope they can finally stay healthy in the playoffs for once because this team deserves something to show for their clutch play, from December wins to AFC Championship appearances from QBs with torn ACLs to Top 10 MAYBE Top 5 all time RBs not able to play, All-Pro TEs missing games, NFL Sack leaders missing games. Philip Rivers is a WINNER, period. He has that swag to lead a team, that said I dont think we win yesterday even with Rivers back there. That game wasnt on Tony Romo in the least bit, our offensive line is a f**king mess. The line coach & head coach need to take a f**king walk because that unit is so undisciplined & overpaid as a whole that its sick. TERRIBLE run blocking, we werent getting any push against a run D that truly isnt a good unit.


The fact that we got shut down on the goal line stance after running the ball EVERY single play that entire drive is something that I'll never be able to grasp & unlike a lot Im not gonna put that on Barber because I saw the hits he was taking in the backfield on 3 straight carries from the 1. No other back on our team is punching that in. One of those running plays was behind our new linemen taking over for Columbo, Doug Free... who does that? Why do you put that pressure on him to produce a hole? Then you get cute & put Jones deep & Barber up front? Come on n*gga, put Deon Anderson in the game, put Barber deep and lets punch this in, nobody thought Jones was running that. You didnt fool anyone, that n*gga is not a goalline back. Cut the s**t Garrett.


Nick Folk is a pus*y BTW. We need to give Buehler his shot, n*ggas got the leg power of Janikowski & his accuracy cant be any worse then Folks.
 8 years ago '07        #370
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 eLLz said:
Straight up the Chargers are a GREAT team. Elite team. I just hope they can finally stay healthy in the playoffs for once because this team deserves something to show for their clutch play, from December wins to AFC Championship appearances from QBs with torn ACLs to Top 10 MAYBE Top 5 all time RBs not able to play, All-Pro TEs missing games, NFL Sack leaders missing games. Philip Rivers is a WINNER, period. He has that swag to lead a team, that said I dont think we win yesterday even with Rivers back there. That game wasnt on Tony Romo in the least bit, our offensive line is a f**king mess. The line coach & head coach need to take a f**king walk because that unit is so undisciplined & overpaid as a whole that its sick. TERRIBLE run blocking, we werent getting any push against a run D that truly isnt a good unit.


The fact that we got shut down on the goal line stance after running the ball EVERY single play that entire drive is something that I'll never be able to grasp & unlike a lot Im not gonna put that on Barber because I saw the hits he was taking in the backfield on 3 straight carries from the 1. No other back on our team is punching that in. One of those running plays was behind our new linemen taking over for Columbo, Doug Free... who does that? Why do you put that pressure on him to produce a hole? Then you get cute & put Jones deep & Barber up front? Come on n*gga, put Deon Anderson in the game, put Barber deep and lets punch this in, nobody thought Jones was running that. You didnt fool anyone, that n*gga is not a goalline back. Cut the s**t Garrett.


Nick Folk is a pus*y BTW. We need to give Buehler his shot, n*ggas got the leg power of Janikowski & his accuracy cant be any worse then Folks.
i was with you with basically everything

they are a great team, great qb, ok defense, virtually no run game but great team but elite??

the only team in the NFL i would say is elite this year is the colts and thats it
 8 years ago '07        #371
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
 Syphernix said:
i was with you with basically everything

they are a great team, great qb, ok defense, virtually no run game but great team but elite??

the only team in the NFL i would say is elite this year is the colts and thats it
hey buddy you need to respect my team the Saints
 8 years ago '07        #372
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Chris Cassius said:
hey buddy you need to respect my team the Saints
 8 years ago '06        #373
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Syphernix said:
i was with you with basically everything

they are a great team, great qb, ok defense, virtually no run game but great team but elite??

the only team in the NFL i would say is elite this year is the colts and thats it
Chargers are a beast in the playoffs, they know how to turn it up but always fall short due to injuries. This year will be diff, Chargers going to the SB.
 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM         #374
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
he struggled to hit 3000 yards

ill smack a n*gga who says hes top 10
 eLLz said:
no order

Brady, Manning, Romo, Favre, Hasselback, McNabb, Brees, Garrard, Ben, Warner, Palmer, Anderson > Rivers

....................

 eLLz said:
Philip Rivers is a WINNER, period. He has that swag to lead a team, that said I dont think we win yesterday even with Rivers back there.



respect finally earned?
 8 years ago '07        #375
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
Philip Rivers is nice but I cant stand this guys celebrations, sometimes I get madder at his celebrations than the fact that they scored
 8 years ago '05        #376
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
 Chris Cassius said:
Philip Rivers is nice but I cant stand this guys celebrations, sometimes I get madder at his celebrations than the fact that they scored
i like your avy
 8 years ago '06        #377
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 -Scar- said:
....................






respect finally earned?
yeah you taking opinions from an old a.ss thread. n*ggas fall off, n*ggas come up. That has to be at least 2 yrs old.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #378
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
 jay964 said:
i like your avy
me too
 12-14-2009, 04:47 PM         #379
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
yeah you taking opinions from an old a.ss thread. n*ggas fall off, n*ggas come up. That has to be at least 2 yrs old.
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

 12-14-2009, 06:32 PM         #380
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this avy is wack, I was expecting something more brutal, took it too easy on us.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy