Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 grovesoulja said:
No sir i didnt say the saints cannot be beat...that would be asinine.

but limiting turnovers is the key in ANY nfl game not just against the saints, we have an opportunistic defense, some may say we create the turnovers by giving QB different looks

but to sit there and type that the cowboys can beat the saints if they limit turnovers would be implying that you plan on out scoring the saints and lets be real those chance are slim to none.

now i do expect a tough game next week against the cowboys but u have lost the key component on defense in ware, so i dont see the cowboys getting too many stops on the saints, we are undefeated for a reason, this is not week 3 if it was easy as typing "we can win if we limit turnovers" then the saints would have lost by now, also why cant we beat 13 teams? why does it have to be the teams beat themselves as if they played against themselves? they played the new orleans saints and lost better luck next time!

13-0 and still not respected
way to agree wit what i said...i said if we limit turnovers cuz our offense is better than those other teams that have played yall close, they also have worse defenses too(minus the Skins), so i dont know why u act like i said somethin that was completely false

but whateva
 8 years ago '05        #342
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 chctynig2804 said:
way to agree wit what i said...i said if we limit turnovers cuz our offense is better than those other teams that have played yall close, they also have worse defenses too(minus the Skins), so i dont know why u act like i said somethin that was completely false

but whateva
u obviously have a comprehension probelm...so for the big boy in the 3rd grade let me make it real simple for you...

the cowboys in the silver helmets will not outscore the saints in the gold helmets...now u understand better what i said in my previous post, nimwit?

also your defense is not better than the redskins, patriots, giants (yea i said it, they also swept you so u have no arguement there) like i said earlier if it were that easy we would have lost a game by now, we're in week 13 for christ sake, so the teams we played have all come up short for a reason...u dont luck your way through a nfl schedule this long...i guess the colts were lucky against the colts, texans twice, jags, patriots and so on or did they make the plays to win those games? i think its the latter...
 12-13-2009, 08:47 PM         #343
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhhhhhhhhhh yes...as predicted the bolts go to jerry world and leave with a win...

anymore doubters?
 8 years ago '06        #344
jj01 
space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4659 4659
 -Scar- said:
ahhhhhhhhhhh yes...as predicted the bolts go to jerry world and leave with a win...

anymore doubters?

lol really that big of an accomplishment everybody beats us in december
 12-13-2009, 09:00 PM         #345
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...downplay it if it makes you feel better...a win is a win...if thats the case i coulda downplayed it by mentioning PR's december record...
 8 years ago '04        #346
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 grovesoulja said:
13-0 and still not respected
Shut the f**k up with that crybaby s**t.

People saying the Saints can be beat or discussing what Dallas has to do next week doesn't mean people don't respect them.
 8 years ago '04        #347
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 grovesoulja said:
u obviously have a comprehension probelm...so for the big boy in the 3rd grade let me make it real simple for you...

the cowboys in the silver helmets will not outscore the saints in the gold helmets...now u understand better what i said in my previous post, nimwit?

also your defense is not better than the redskins, patriots, giants (yea i said it, they also swept you so u have no arguement there) like i said earlier if it were that easy we would have lost a game by now, we're in week 13 for christ sake, so the teams we played have all come up short for a reason...u dont luck your way through a nfl schedule this long...i guess the colts were lucky against the colts, texans twice, jags, patriots and so on or did they make the plays to win those games? i think its the latter...
honestly WTF are u talkin about, u go off on a rant like i said the Saints will lose easily or somethin...i can see its pointless because ur only gonna see it as me tryna discredit the Saints..but if u dont think we have a chance at winnin then all the more power to u buddy...

f**kin 13-0 and n*ggas STILL tryna play the disrespect card, got damn these n*ggas look for more and more reasons to hype up the saints every week
 8 years ago '04        #348
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 grovesoulja said:

There you go crying again.

It is easy to figure out what Dallas needs to do to win.........but no one said executing that plan would be easy, so why are you all bent out of shape? Again, NO ONE said you lucked your way through the entire schedule Lloyd.....bringing up the FACTS that they have caught some lucky breaks (the Skins missed 23 yard FG etc....) isn't saying the team lucked their way the whole time.

So please, easy up on calling people nimwits and telling them they have comprehension problems until you can read at a high school level.
 8 years ago '06        #349
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5599 5599
 grovesoulja said:

saints fans like you are delusional. anybody can get it any week. the saints are far from invincible.
 12-13-2009, 09:20 PM         #350
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
ayo scar, give these cowgirl fans a nice avy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

with "Cowgirls LOVE Phil Rivers" as user title

:rofl :

Last edited by -Scar-; 12-13-2009 at 09:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #351
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:

[pic - click to view]

with "I Heart Phil Rivers" as user title

that would make me feel real salty.
 8 years ago '04        #352
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
honestly WTF are u talkin about, u go off on a rant like i said the Saints will lose easily or somethin...i can see its pointless because ur only gonna see it as me tryna discredit the Saints..but if u dont think we have a chance at winnin then all the more power to u buddy...

f**kin 13-0 and n*ggas STILL tryna play the disrespect card, got damn these n*ggas look for more and more reasons to hype up the saints every week
 bangab**ch said:
saints fans like you are delusional. anybody can get it any week. the saints are far from invincible.
The guy is obviously a moron.

Apparently even mentioning what teams need to do to beat the Saints is disrespecting them. So basically any analysis involving the Saints is disrespectful.

If Dallas runs the football and controls the clock, they have a shot to win. OMG! Was that disrespectful?!?!
 8 years ago '04        #353
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
Resize it Scar and I'll change it.
 8 years ago '05        #354
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 -Scar- said:

[pic - click to view]

with "Cowgirls LOVE Phil Rivers" as user title

lol my n*gga coming through as always
 12-13-2009, 09:28 PM         #355
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Resize it Scar and I'll change it.
done ...
 8 years ago '06        #356
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
The guy is obviously a moron.

Apparently even mentioning what teams need to do to beat the Saints is disrespecting them. So basically any analysis involving the Saints is disrespectful.

If Dallas runs the football and controls the clock, they have a shot to win. OMG! Was that disrespectful?!?!
your oh so prolific offense can't score when your defense can't get off the field from teams pounding the ball and burning up the clock. it's not that hard to understand. the saints have already been suspect on defense all year and especially as of late, not even including the injuries.
 8 years ago '06        #357
jj01 
space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4659 4659
 -Scar- said:
yeah...downplay it if it makes you feel better...a win is a win...if thats the case i coulda downplayed it by mentioning PR's december record...

not saying it makes me feel better since i picked the chargers, but acting like its some big out on a limb achievement knowing both of our december records is weak.
 12-13-2009, 11:53 PM         #358
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats whassup fam....i still thought this was a respectable team to beat on the road...but now its time to head home and take care of the bengals..i reallly feel like we going 13-3 at this point...
 8 years ago '07        #359
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 -Scar- said:
thats whassup fam....i still thought this was a respectable team to beat on the road...but now its time to head home and take care of the bengals..i reallly feel like we going 13-3 at this point...
you do realize your team cannot run nor stop the run?
 12-13-2009, 11:59 PM         #360
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
you do realize your team cannot run nor stop the run?

you do realize that aint meant s**t all year..as evidenced in new york right? :)

[pic - click to view]

it's alllllllllllllll about this QB...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy