Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #301
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7321 7321
They were better off kicking it earlier. They have no time to kick or score. Even if they get the onside kick no time left.
 8 years ago '04        #302
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 24/7foamz said:
doesnt matter cowboys only w on they remaining schedule is probably washington and thats not even a given
talkin a lot for a team thats only won 2 out of its last 7 games...win the game tonight against the Eagles and then talk to me

Washington can beat yall jus like they can beat us and u still gotta play Minny, hopefully they not restin starters by then
 8 years ago '05        #303
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
3-0 vs nfc east
yup
 12-13-2009, 06:17 PM         #304
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
do those 3d glasses make the score look better?
lmao wow
 8 years ago '04        #305
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
They were better off kicking it earlier. They have no time to kick or score. Even if they get the onside kick no time left.
exactly, i dont know why they didnt jus kick a field goal when it was like 30 seconds left, regardless if we wouldnt have gotten it
 8 years ago '07        #306
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 119 119
This is B.S.!
 8 years ago '04        #307
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
when u leave 10 points on the board in a close game expect to lose. Chargers look great that second half and LT was on point on that long drive. I tried to tell everybody i know that giants game last week was huge because now we lost this week and giants and packers have the tie breaker against us. We had good chance to win but gave them away. 0-2 in december whats new
 12-13-2009, 06:19 PM         #308
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
oh my fault cowboys fans just satisfied with making the playoff's on a wildcard thought you would want to win the division

forgot who i was talking to

if you were confident in ya team and thought you would win most of the rest of ya games and eagles loss would be more helpful to you

guess it's wildcard hopes and 1 and done as usual

carry on cowgirls
:lachen001: it goes to us not knowing who to cheer for to being "satisfied" making the playoffs. How you gonna talk for Boys fans? You spoke about something that you didn't know about we said we need the Iggles to win, if you saw the standings it's very easy to comprehend. Plz go sit down
 8 years ago '07        #309
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 chctynig2804 said:
talkin a lot for a team thats only won 2 out of its last 7 games...win the game tonight against the Eagles and then talk to me

Washington can beat yall jus like they can beat us and u still gotta play Minny, hopefully they not restin starters by then
just stating facts

i'll give the cowboys a slight chance against the saints if they control the clock with they running game,but with ware most likely missing that game how ya gonna stop they offense?

washington shouldve won last time they played ya'll

and philly not gonna be a easy game either
 8 years ago '07        #310
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 119 119
 chctynig2804 said:
exactly, i dont know why they didnt jus kick a field goal when it was like 30 seconds left, regardless if we wouldnt have gotten it
^Poor play calling as always. They should have scored on the drive where they couldn't take it in with 4 downs on the goal line. Play calling was too obvious. I really hope that Wade and Garrett are gone after this season.
 8 years ago '04        #311
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 chctynig2804 said:
why the hell would we want the Giants to win?? as long as they are losin we can lose all we want, so its clear who we should be rootin for
right we need the giants to lose so that the eagles can be 1 up on us. If the giants win we are behind 2 teams giants have the tie breaker over dallas
 8 years ago '04        #312
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
just stating facts

i'll give the cowboys a slight chance against the saints if they control the clock with they running game,but with ware most likely missing that game how ya gonna stop they offense?

washington shouldve won last time they played ya'll

and philly not gonna be a easy game either
at least we got Philly at home, i feel a bit better about it...

Washington's offense has been playin a LOT better down the stretch they will be a problem for both of our teams ova the next 2 weeks

and i think we can beat the Saints if we can limit those big plays, hopefully Hamlin will be back but yea losing Ware is gonna be tough for us down the strech if he cant come back
 8 years ago '07        #313
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 getGwap said:
oh my fault cowboys fans just satisfied with making the playoff's on a wildcard thought you would want to win the division

forgot who i was talking to

if you were confident in ya team and thought you would win most of the rest of ya games and eagles loss would be more helpful to you

guess it's wildcard hopes and 1 and done as usual

carry on cowgirls
Wrong. If the Cowboys win out, and the Eagles win tonight and the rest of their games, except the finale against us, we'd still have the tie-breaker. Stop talking out of your a.ss.

of course those 10 points that they didnt score come back to bite us

Last edited by Chris Cassius; 12-13-2009 at 06:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #314
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
dammit, looks like that Eagles game week 17 might be for the playoffs once again
 8 years ago '07        #315
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Rareness6 said:
:lachen001: it goes to us not knowing who to cheer for to being "satisfied" making the playoffs. How you gonna talk for Boys fans? You spoke about something that you didn't know about we said we need the Iggles to win, if you saw the standings it's very easy to comprehend. Plz go sit down
the eagles play you again right now they are ahead of you in the division with a win tonight they would be 9-4 you are 8-5

i made the comment a.ssuming cowboys fans would want to try to win the division and with your closest obstacle being the eagles at 8-4 in winning the division i a.ssumed you would want them to lose didnt know you bunch of "winners" only looking to sneak into the playoff wit a wildcard spot

sit down dumbass cowboy fan root for whoever you want to when playoff's start you will be rooting for somebody too from home

Last edited by getGwap; 12-13-2009 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #316
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Goddamnitt

Missed FG and no TD even after 4 tries inside the ten..........that's it.

Chargers played great.......congrats.
 12-13-2009, 06:25 PM         #317
Bopper Girl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea another win for us in december
 8 years ago '06        #318
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
tough loss and the d ware injury. smh those 10 points left on the board were our undoing. chargers stepped up last quarter, we need to be better.
 12-13-2009, 06:27 PM         #319
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

Washington's offense has been playin a LOT better down the stretch they will be a problem for both of our teams ova the next 2 weeks

and i think we can beat the Saints if we can limit those big plays, hopefully Hamlin will be back but yea losing Ware is gonna be tough for us down the strech if he cant come back

only way in hell you got a chance against the saints is if you get pressure on brees,and without ware that makes it that much harder...because those wr's are gonna light your db's up...
 8 years ago '04        #320
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 chctynig2804 said:

Hamlin is a bum. Ball has been playing fine at safety IMO.

I'm more worried about Ladie James no athleticism a.ss trying to cover Thomas and Bush out of the backfield and Shockey over the middle next week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now