Donaghey admitts to rig games against Iverson and for Lakers, and Kobe...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
 akademiks said:
That's because the Lakers sent the DVD's up to the front office so they they could get another look at the calls. You don't send tapes to referees, genius.

The NBA has a policy that you're not allowed to criticize the officiating in public. If you don't already know that then you're not even worth arguing with.

Obviously if there were 22 missed calls then the intent was to make sure those are called the next time. How do you think the referees all across the league have nearly the same threshold for what's a foul and what's not? The league sends tapes and examples. Do you realize how many points are swung when there are 22 missed calls in a game? That's how referees communicate - they send notes and game tapes to make sure they're all on the same page. Do you think they live in a vacuum and have no outside communication with anybody?

I love the fact that you bring forth absolutely NO valid argument and make quite possibly the worst and most uninformed post in the entire thread and have the nerve to call me simple-minded.
I guess ignorance really knows no bounds.

I'm going to show you why you're bias and wreak of ignorance.

I never said tapes should've have been sent to refs and not the nba hq's. I'm saying the nba hq should've let the refs see the tapes themselves after they had reviewed it.

They TOLD the officials that a tape of 25 plays were sent in and 22 of those players were missed calls. They didn't sit these officials down and show them the tapes they TOLD them what was on the tapes.

Pretty sure these plays were not from a single game. we know that plays get missed all the time. we all know when it comes to the lakers, kobe bryant is the main person getting the ball into the basket therefore is constantly in possession. once in while a call will be missed. it's gonna happen to every star franchise player. so to compile a tape of plays where they feel calls were "missed" seems absolutely ridiculous. and as donaghy and that fbi investigator said.......there was some favoritism going on with refs and certain players. it's not really hard to put 2 and 2 together.

your laker's allegiance is clearly clouding your judgment.
 8 years ago '07        #122
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14978 14978

[pic - click to view]

12-07-2009, 11:09 AM         #123
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Either THIS or dude is retarded..

He really doesn't get the difference between Stars getting calls and Refs Cheating..

But hey.. Ignorance is Bliss rite?
 8 years ago '04        #124
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I'm going to show you why you're bias and wreak of ignorance.

I never said tapes should've have been sent to refs and not the nba hq's. I'm saying the nba hq should've let the refs see the tapes themselves after they had reviewed it.

They TOLD the officials that a tape of 25 plays were sent in and 22 of those players were missed calls. They didn't sit these officials down and show them the tapes they TOLD them what was on the tapes.

Pretty sure these plays were not from a single game. we know that plays get missed all the time. we all know when it comes to the lakers, kobe bryant is the main person getting the ball into the basket therefore is constantly in possession. once in while a call will be missed. it's gonna happen to every star franchise player. so to compile a tape of plays where they feel calls were "missed" seems absolutely ridiculous. and as donaghy and that fbi investigator said.......there was some favoritism going on with refs and certain players. it's not really hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Who's to say the referees didn't look at the tapes and review the calls? You're making a bold a.ssumption here when you say they TOLD then what was on the tapes instead of showed them, and since you have no proof, and the referees HAVE game tapes on them when they travel - do you really think that they're not going to mention the time on the game clock and quarter that they occurred? Did you honestly not consider that?

And every team sends tapes in when they see their player being "unfairly" officiated. Do you really think your Magic don't do that when they see Dwight Howard getting hacked sometimes or getting fouls called on him that he didn't deserve?

And if 22 of the plays they sent in WERE fouls, then it's obvious that it SHOULD have gone to the offices when the referees miss so many apparently blatant calls.

It's obvious that the referees have biases. Nobody is ever unbiased, no matter what you may think. That's why Vegas has stats of referee tendencies and why good gamblers use them to bet on games. Some of them favor home teams, some favor away teams, and some like to call lots of fouls while others don't. That's life, and that's human error and bias.
Every game is influenced by these biases, whether you want to believe it or not.

So don't come again with some f**king weak argument that holds no grounds and tell me I "wreak" of ignorance to make yourself sound more intelligent.
 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM         #125
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can look at some title runs in the past seasons and say "hey something isn't right here". Tim pretty much concludes it all for the Lakers dynasty. Even with that said, the Lakers were talented enough to win all 3, but I'm going to have to call BS in 2000 and 2002.

Those titles need some asterisks** next to em.
 8 years ago '04        #126
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 luda06 said:
You can look at some title runs in the past seasons and say "hey something isn't right here". Tim pretty much concludes it all for the Lakers dynasty. Even with that said, the Lakers were talented enough to win all 3, but I'm going to have to call BS in 2000 and 2002.

Those titles need some asterisks** next to em.
Why 2000??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy