Donaghey admitts to rig games against Iverson and for Lakers, and Kobe...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
 Rico23 said:
u yawn because there is nothing left for u to say and u have no more lame comebacks, gay insults or lebron jokes and yet u you've been responding back to me because thats kinda how how message boards work but its ok it was fun having this exciting talk with u tonight...we've all lost arguments before...tonight jus wasnt your night ....good suck sir...i mean good day sir
 Rico23 said:
and even if i did miss it the first time, does that make it even better that u dont know the difference between your and you're, to and too? i saw YOU'RE typos after i finished typing my post so i edited my post instead of posting back to back to back like u do cuz YOU'RE a f**king idiot....but again i'm done....YOU'RE like the Nas/Joe Budden of the BXSC, takin L's left and right but still u keep coming back for more

()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Pages 3 and 4
Proof that this b**ch is still upset about being sonned in the hip-hop area. Before that
thread I don't even remember having a convo about sports with this crybaby a.ss c*nt. He clearly remembers me though and it's funny cause his insult came outta nowhere and something I said was clearly hurting him so he had to get it off his t*ts. f**got calls me a stan an when he's always got a bron avy and on top of that he's got 23 in his username. You are now :owned: Paypal yourself that $20 b**ch and buy yourself a new brain since you forgot about this lil stint you casually like to pull over my head when you feel you need to vent. Things must not be going so well in the RICA23 trailerpark huh? Your done f**got

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-07-2009 at 01:27 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #82
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Knowledgeable said:
()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Pages 3 and 4
Proof that this b**ch is still upset about being sonned in the hip-hop area. Before that
thread I don't even remember having a convo about sports with this crybaby a.ss c*nt. He clearly remembers me though and it's funny cause his insult came outta nowhere and something I said was clearly hurting him so he had to get it off his t*ts. f**got calls me a stan an when he's always got a bron avy and on top of that he's got 23 in his username. You are now :owned: Paypal yourself that $20 b**ch and buy yourself a new brain since you forgot about this lil stint you casually like to pull over my head when you feel you need to vent. Things must not be going so well in the RICA23 trailerpark huh? Your done f**got

Damn.....................
 8 years ago '08        #83
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 non-fiction said:

listen closely...then play it back and listen again
near the ending ...5:20...

Stern bout to get that taper fade......
 8 years ago '05        #84
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
why does everyone take this dudes word as bible. he got caught betting on games and throws out some names to sell his f**king book and you guys jump on it.

all stars get calls. jordan, kobe, lebron, wade, carmello, ect... it's part of the game. the game is so soft now that anything could be considered a foul, so anything can be called a foul. stars will get the benefit of the doubt. simple.

as for the iverson s**t... this dude averaged 10 free throws a game back when he won the mvp... dont tell me this dude wasnt getting calls. the fact is he couldnt play s**t for defense and didnt like to pass the ball.

WHY in the f**k would the nba nerf one of their own superstars? its about making money and you arent doing that if you f**k over one of your most 'hood' supported stars like iverson. it just doesnt make any sense.

use your damn heads instead of the auto-reply you have setup for anytime you read anything about kobe or iverson.
 8 years ago '07        #85
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
David Stern is going to do everything in his power to make Donaghy look like a liar.

I believe Tim Donaghy because I've known for years that certain refs are biased and in favor of certain players. its not like some refs are just plain s**tty like violet palmer. they really do have a vendetta against certain people. I would love for stern to get exposed but it will never happen. buddy has powerful friends.
 8 years ago '09        #86
space
space
 Rico23 said:
hmmm lets see here Your post:

My post:

your post again:

yea you're right, i totally did forget about that thread from 2 WEEKS AGO but seem as if u didnt because i obviously hurt your feelings from calling u out because u remebered the thread and brought it up in this thread...u kno kinda like THE SAME EXACT THING U ARE "ACCUSING" ME OF.....c'mon sonny boy u gotta do better than that...but u kno its the truth and the basis of my arguement....u should be the last person running around on bx callin other ppl DlCKRIDERS...so i guess we both lose?..na i think its just u.....again...and btw i was born june 23rd hence the 23...nice try tho

Hurt my feelings? Aww man your done. You just got exposed. First you invite me to look it up and even throw in an incentive of $20. Now that I have found the thread and exposed you for lying you wanna say im doing the same things and that my feelings were hurt. Check the thread again and look who responded to who. Me and the FLY OR DIE dude go at it all the time, but up until then I had never recalled an encounter with you. You obviously knew who I was and took offence to my something I said about and brought it to the hip-hop area. Now that's what I call being upset. I speak facts. You did exaclty what I said you did and you claimed to have forgot and denied it. I brought the facts and you have now been :owned: Now besides these past few threads we've been in go find the mike brown and random other threads you accused me of running into all the time talking about about your boy and post them and try and expose me they you you've been exposed. I'll wait.:foodanddrink6:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-07-2009 at 01:59 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #87
space
space
 Rico23 said:
and 1 more thing since u wanna bring up the 2 week old thread....my first post in that thread was way before your first post....actually a day before u even posted, so really now....who's following who:confused12:

You can't be serious? Who quoted who first? I don't even have a kobe avatar and you quoted me talking about kobe bryant. I wasn't even thinking about you. If I hate bron so much and we talked s**t to each other before how come I didn't quote you first talking s**t about how much I supposedly hate lebron and bashing your avatar. I was talking to someone else and you got butthurt and responded to me. The proof's in the pudding. You've been served..

[pic - click to view]

:yayo:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-07-2009 at 02:02 AM..
 12-07-2009, 04:05 AM         #88
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they MANIPULATED game 6. Kings shoulda won game 7 and this discussion is obsolete. also the finals weren't MANIPULATED

either way i f**kin hate this s**t. would rather win fair

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 12-07-2009 at 04:06 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #89
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
The point is that these refs bet on games they officiated on. It just so happens now that they are coming out saying they did it particularly with the Lakers in the early 2000's. All i see in here is finger pointing at other teams and players by Laker fans. This rigged officiating is a big deal, it just so happens that your team is at the center of the topic.

The only people who should be complaining are Kings and Sixers fans. No matter how you look at it the rings will always be surrounded by this talk about the rigged officiating, making it tainted to a degree. Be madd at Donaghy not other posters.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-07-2009 at 05:03 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #90
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15

heres the link to the videos if yall missed it.

i guess this i why i stopped watching then BA when Kobe was running it. They forced him upon us 2 be the next MJ n now u see how LBJ is just genuinely a superstar and surpassing Kobe. I dont see how yall cant tell...Iverson was next man after MJ but he had too many off court issues. I’m glad LBJ is the "next" one because he seems a lot friendlier than Kobe. He has a f**king heart unlike that b**ch a.ss ref made tool that ran the league for like 6-7 years. I mean its like they had to have a superstar fill the void until LBJ came in. Plus I like LBJ’s style of play better…yea Kobe is nice but he mimics Jordan way too much. LBJ may be choppy but he can sure put on a damn show.
 12-07-2009, 07:20 AM         #91
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
what!!!!!!! whats the point of watching sports or having a team, or paying money to go to the games. i think stern wrote this s**t himself its so ridiculous
Here's what you need to understand...EVERYTHING on television is scripted or somewhat planned. This includes sports, reality shows, etc.

Secondly, if I were given the job of NBA Commissioner and I was told to boost rating and sales. Then I'm gonna manipulate the seasons as well. It's all about the money. Make it more entertaining by giving the people what they want to see and more money will be made. if that means fixing a Finals or playoff series, then that's what's gonna happen. I don't get why it's so hard for some of you to understand that.
 12-07-2009, 08:49 AM         #92
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Favorite Player: = A.I.

Favorite Team: = The Dallas Mavericks

Needless to say.. I been known that NBA refs be cheatin

But I still remember watchin those old Sacramento/LA WCF's and thinkin "somethin aint rite here. Its almost like they tryin to give it to LA".. I never thought it'd be proven or confirmed tho..

Its kinda sad.. Almost makes you lose ya faith in sports..

Also smh @ Kobe fans acting like ANY type of cheating in sports is acceptable..

Last edited by N I K E; 12-07-2009 at 09:49 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 I'm The Dan said:
why does everyone take this dudes word as bible. he got caught betting on games and throws out some names to sell his f**king book and you guys jump on it.

all stars get calls. jordan, kobe, lebron, wade, carmello, ect... it's part of the game. the game is so soft now that anything could be considered a foul, so anything can be called a foul. stars will get the benefit of the doubt. simple.

as for the iverson s**t... this dude averaged 10 free throws a game back when he won the mvp... dont tell me this dude wasnt getting calls. the fact is he couldnt play s**t for defense and didnt like to pass the ball.

WHY in the f**k would the nba nerf one of their own superstars? its about making money and you arent doing that if you f**k over one of your most 'hood' supported stars like iverson. it just doesnt make any sense.

use your damn heads instead of the auto-reply you have setup for anytime you read anything about kobe or iverson.
Hes the NBAs version of Jose Canseco you have to take what he said seriously
 8 years ago '06        #94
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
this was interesting s**t last night on 60 minutes, the NBA probably not even gonna confront these comments but the thing he said about Kobe was true to anyone who watches ball
 8 years ago '06        #95
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
at this point kobe haters are happpy but i thought kobe wasnt the main man during that run then they go hate on kobe woooowwwwww
 8 years ago '06        #96
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
n blame on kobe
 8 years ago '08        #97
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 N I K E said:
Favorite Player: = A.I.

Favorite Team: = The Dallas Mavericks

Needless to say.. I been known that NBA refs be cheatin

But I still remember watchin those old Sacramento/LA ECF's and thinkin "somethin aint rite here. Its almost like they tryin to give it to LA".. I never thought it'd be proven or confirmed tho..

Its kinda sad.. Almost makes you lose ya faith in sports..

Also smh @ Kobe fans acting like ANY type of cheating in sports is acceptable..
I agree with u and felt the same way u did but try this. After tim came out about the cheating i knew the suns vs spur s**t was a dam scam and i brought up the youtube vid of the cheating and my friends said that was legal And i see some of the same d*cksucking in here as well. Now im a big dwade fan and he gets alot of calls but he is aggressive. But if it comes out that the refs cheat 4 him im not going to defend it because he's my favorite player
 8 years ago '06        #98
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 teh truth said:
at this point kobe haters are happpy but i thought kobe wasnt the main man during that run then they go hate on kobe woooowwwwww
What you talking about

They fixed games for the Lakers bro just shut the f**k up
 8 years ago '04        #99
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 beantown85 said:
What you talking about

They fixed games for the Lakers bro just shut the f**k up

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #100
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
lol @ some of the denials going on in here...
that thread about IVERSON being 1 of the most influential ballers of all time is OBVIOUSLY correct, cause david stern didn't want anyone from the "HIP HOP" nba generation to be the leading man for the sport.

can u imagine david stern handing the championship to iverson, 1 things for sure, david stern couldn't see it happening.

iverson was on some me against the world type shiit.
the kings vs lakers was beyond obvious that something was fishy, but what can be done about that now, nothing, but they gotta put the new refs through some rigorous interrogation before they get a job with the NBA, on some secret service type shiit, the nba is big business.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy