Donaghey admitts to rig games against Iverson and for Lakers, and Kobe...

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
ha ha its gonna be so funny hearing all the kobe and laker fans make up some kind of excuse as to why it won't matter. I been telling n*ggas on here kobe and the lakers got the same bulls**t calls lebron and wade gets now. The next time I hear a kobe stan talk about lebron getting a bs call I'm just gonna smh.
 8 years ago '08        #62
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
^
 8 years ago '06        #63
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
People who say "stans" are dorks and internet nerds....
 8 years ago '09        #64
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,186 | Props total: 3481 3481
 The Bully said:
I have to be one of the top 5 d*ckriders of the year!!:wow::applause:

Yep
 8 years ago '05        #65
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
s**t is worse than the wwe and the bret hart situation
 8 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u kno whats sooo funny and sooo sad....is that people, as in plural, see u in EVERY SINGLE mike brown/ref/lebron/cavaliers/cleveland/official cavs game thread/etc. type of thread up and down the bxsc...and what do u do? relentlessly hate on LEBRON LEBRON LEBRON...another thing thats funny? half of the members of the bxsc KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE and kno your your throat moistens and relaxes for kobe and how u savagely ride his d*ck any way u can...and now that the world saw in an interview that refs betted on kobe and helped him win several times, u wanna be the first f**got poppin off about "n*ggas always wanna find something to hinder his status. s**t never fails just the people who log on and waste their time doing so" : OH REALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE??? U DONT SAY?!?! so go head between both threads gettin mad and sendin out "imaginary hate" and lame insults quicker than your little fingers can type

Oh and lemme guess..."blah blah blah you're a lebron stan (even tho i was born and raised in cleveland and thats my hometown team so:rolleyes:)blah blah blah f**got blah blah blah some other lame a.ss insult"....isnt that what u are getting ready to say to me?...f**kin herb

[pic - click to view]

Another one bites the dust. The f**k did you come from captain save a hoe.? Your the same lame f**got who followed me into the hip-hop area and started talking about sports.SMFH .Obviously everyone knows who I am for a reason and since I keep hurting your feelings I'll sit back and wait for another long boring nonrelevant response. Then watch your fellow c*cksucking crew d*ckride you and tell you how much your good at owing people over the inernet Try again, because your dry humor is garbage f**got.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-06-2009 at 11:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #67
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Gattsau said:

[pic - click to view]

damn he socked that b**ch a mean one. where can i find the whole vid
 8 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 Gattsau said:

[pic - click to view]

Rico23 said:
sorry i didnt give u the chance to call me a stan or f*g or d*ckrider or everything else u like to say all day everyday....i guess if it makes u feel better u can say it anyway if it will help u sleep better at night knowing that some strangers on the internet kno that u are good at typing curse words
Guess knowing that you say that everybody knows who I am shows that you care more about strangers on the internet than I do. FAIL
 The Bully said:
Ok you will

Yep
 8 years ago '04        #69
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Gattsau said:

[pic - click to view]

where's that video from?
 8 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u kno whats sooo funny and sooo sad....is that people, as in plural, see u in EVERY SINGLE mike brown/ref/lebron/cavaliers/cleveland/official cavs game thread/etc. type of thread up and down the bxsc...and what do u do? relentlessly hate on LEBRON LEBRON LEBRON...another thing thats funny? half of the members of the bxsc KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE and kno your your throat moistens and relaxes for kobe and how u savagely ride his d*ck any way u can...and now that the world saw in an interview that refs betted on kobe and helped him win several times, u wanna be the first f**got poppin off about "n*ggas always wanna find something to hinder his status. s**t never fails just the people who log on and waste their time doing so" OH REALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE??? U DONT SAY?!?! so go head between both threads gettin mad and sendin out "imaginary hate" and lame insults quicker than your little fingers can type

Oh and lemme guess..."blah blah blah you're a lebron stan (even tho i was born and raised in cleveland and thats my hometown team so:rolleyes:)blah blah blah f**got blah blah blah some other lame a.ss insult"....isnt that what u are getting ready to say to me?...f**kin herb

Oh and since your crying and attacking me for speaking on your boyfriend lebron how about you go complain to "Ronnie" and the bx mods cause judging from the new prince james smilie I can tell exactly how they feel about your boyfriend

Now go cry me a river c*cksucker

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-07-2009 at 12:07 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 Rico23 said:
is that all? Oh no.....u got me again right to the heart....every one jus happens to be following u everywhere u go cuz your sooooo popular on this site (even tho i never went to any hip hop spot thread following u and responding to your posts talking about sports, doesnt even make sense feel free to look at my post history) and yes I AM CERTAIN that all of BX COWERSat the sound of your name because u "hurt my feelings all powerful onethe f**k n*gga this aint juice and u didnt throw bishop off a roof u aint got no f**king popularity on here nice comeback dude:shrug and as usual i'm a d*ck riding f**got right? says the biggest kobe d*ck snorter this side of the mississippi....do u even live in the same f**kin time zone as kobe and los angeles? why are u so angry all the time, did u run out of lube for your purple and gold anal beads and kb24 dildo?...we can always count on u for your colorful quips and same tired, lame a.ss tirades calling ppl f**gots, c*cksuckers and whatnot.....just quit please while your behind....but if it will make u feel better allow me to put on my sad face because u "hurt my feelings":

[pic - click to view]

The big bold s**t is a lie Stay in denial dummy.

Oh and*yawns* at your post. Another corny cornball post. Keep trying

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-07-2009 at 12:19 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #72
space
space
Props to ronnie and all mods for the prince james smilie Made the boy a smilie.A crying one at that

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 12-07-2009 at 12:11 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

ding! ding! ding! ding! unknowledgeable is down for the count!:wow:oh my god, that's it folks, it's all over! the reigning champion rico wins again!:applause::agreement6:

And so the d*ckriding continues.
 8 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

i'm sorry was that supposed to be hurtful or funny your post was the first time i saw that rather funny smilie of lebron, are u mad because ronnie made a lebron 1 before a kobe 1?....and again THE BIGGEST KOBE BRYANT "COCKSUCKER" IS ON BX CALLING OTHER PPL d*ckRIDERS AND c*ckSUCKERS...and let me just entertain your reasoning for callin me a "d*ckrider of prince james"...i was born and raised in cleveland, lived there for 15 yrs, mved the cincy but still rep cleveland and visit 4 or 5 times a yr....so theoretically i have an excuse right? but u on the other hand are a flaming f**got born in the 90's most likely so u run around speakin the "word" of Kobe like your bx' own little mathew, luke, or some other disciple type of s**t and on top of that u dont even live 2000 miles near los angeles.... please just give up its too easy talking about u

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas got you gassed like yourcomeback's are strong Damn shame when you let other men gas you up like that especially over the internet.
This n*gga explaining himself to a stranger like I give a f**k where your from or your background or worthless childhood. Keep those scraps to yourself Oh and guess living in a city is justified why you can d*ckride them so hard.

Don't if he leaves cleveland next year
 8 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

i'm sorry was that supposed to be hurtful or funny your post was the first time i saw that rather funny smilie of lebron, are u mad because ronnie made a lebron 1 before a kobe 1?....and again THE BIGGEST KOBE BRYANT "COCKSUCKER" IS ON BX CALLING OTHER PPL d*ckRIDERS AND c*ckSUCKERS...and let me just entertain your reasoning for callin me a "d*ckrider of prince james"...i was born and raised in cleveland, lived there for 15 yrs, mved the cincy but still rep cleveland and visit 4 or 5 times a yr....so theoretically i have an excuse right? but u on the other hand are a flaming f**got born in the 90's most likely so u run around speakin the "word" of Kobe like your bx' own little mathew, luke, or some other disciple type of s**t and on top of that u dont even live 2000 miles near los angeles.... please just give up its too easy talking about u

He made lebron out to be a crybaby b**ch with that smilie and your bragging cause he made one of lebron before kobe. s**ts more like an insult than anything. Your to f**king stupid to know that though
 8 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u kno what f**got i will honest to god paypal u $20 if u go through my user profile, check my statistics where it shows all my posts, and find the 1 where i supposedly followed u to the hip hop spot and responded to your posts talkingin about sports....but u kno i bet that same 20 i can do the same search of your user profile to check and find endless posts from u up in lebron/cavs threads hating on lebron and kobe/"wade is better than kobe"(yea u remember that d*ck slurping clinic u put on in that thread?) and other threads with u Deep throating kobe relentlessly....and u wanna talk about me bein corny but on this page alone, how many times have u used that new lebron smilie that just got created? jus give up you're a f**king tired joke and an obvious closet Lebron fan....

[pic - click to view]

f**kin sly stalone a.ss n*gga dont kno when to throw the damn towel

*yawns*You said all that yet I've still got you responding to me Keep'em coming. I can laugh at your stupid a.ss paragraphs all night:foodanddrink6:
 8 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u kno what f**got i will honest to god paypal u $20 if u go through my user profile, check my statistics where it shows all my posts, and find the 1 where i supposedly followed u to the hip hop spot and responded to your posts talkingin about sports....but u kno i bet that same 20 i can do the same search of your user profile to check and find endless posts from u up in lebron/cavs threads hating on lebron and kobe/"wade is better than kobe"(yea u remember that d*ck slurping clinic u put on in that thread?) and other threads with u Deep throating kobe relentlessly....and u wanna talk about me bein corny but on this page alone, how many times have u used that new lebron smilie that just got created? jus give up you're a f**king tired joke and an obvious closet Lebron fan....

[pic - click to view]

and now u have to make up this s**t to try to win an arguement, nowhere was i bragging....i asked if u were upset that ronnie made a lebron smilie befre he made a kobe smilie....yea your definitely done here.

*yawns*
 12-07-2009, 12:49 AM         #78
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
That's what people seem to forget --- that the NBA is a business first. They know what'll bring in the money and what won't. If they have to plan a series and the length of it, then that's what they're gonna do to maximize profits. I'm not mad at Stern at all. Business is business....
what!!!!!!! whats the point of watching sports or having a team, or paying money to go to the games. i think stern wrote this s**t himself its so ridiculous
 8 years ago '09        #79
space
space
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

and now u have to make up this s**t to try to win an arguement, nowhere was i bragging....i asked if u were upset that ronnie made a lebron smilie befre he made a kobe smilie....yea your definitely done here....i cant even argue with u anymore cuz your reading comprehension skills are worse than a 5th grader's but "your to stupid to know that"...obviously u not being able to rightly use the words YOU'RE NOT YOUR AND TOO, NOT TO makes me the stupid one right?

*Yawns* Yet you read it then posted and after you posted you went back to edit your post just to say this s**t, because you yourself didn't notice it f**king pathetic. Try again idiot :foodanddrink6:
 12-07-2009, 01:18 AM         #80
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas missin the whole point with f!ghtin' on the internet..............talkin' about who is worse of a stan....i give up on yall...catch me on the other side...wit my mouth shut & only agreein'
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago