Donaghey admitts to rig games against Iverson and for Lakers, and Kobe...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
not a good look for the NBA
 8 years ago '08        #22
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
@ kobe stans making excuses already
 8 years ago '04        #23
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 akademiks said:
"The Lakers had sent in a CD of 25 plays that they felt calls were missed when Kobe Bryant went to the basket. I understood from the NBA office that 22 of those plays were missed by referees. I knew that Kobe Bryant was basically going to be given the opportunity to go to the foul line if somebody so much as breathed on him."

You idiots try too hard...

So the referees miss 22 calls the game before and he said that they were essentially gonna make sure it didn't happen again, and you intentionally misquote it as rigging games..
Is that what's cool now?
 12-06-2009, 07:29 PM         #24
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or f**k that...GET THOSE PUNK a.ss REFS OUT THE LEAGUE FIRST!!!!! THEM f**kS HAVE 2 MUCH DAMN POWER!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #25
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 ChickzNKickz said:
I honesty think u have a man crush on Ivo...

Not one thread about ivo can not go by without your negative presence....

Your like that little girl in elementary school that talks bad about the boys because she likes them....
 8 years ago '05        #26
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
 coming_of_age07 said:
f**k DAVID STERN GET THAT f**kER OUTTA OFFICE!
I been saying that s**t. Thats why I barely even watch these games and when i do its high profile team getting bulls**t calls on them
 8 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 akademiks said:
more like preferential treatment...how much more evidence do u need
 12-06-2009, 07:34 PM         #28
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
The 76ers got their a.ss whooped 4 games to 1, f**k outta here.

Also to those sayin the Lakers-Kings series was rigged by the refs, did the refs make the Kings choke their a.sses off at the FT line? Did they have boomsticks and s**t when the Kings were shootin their freethrows?
wheres that famous Artie Lange gif. ?????
 8 years ago '08        #29
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7398 7398
That n*gga lyin. AI prob paid that n*gga under the table
 12-06-2009, 07:36 PM         #30
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k KOBE & SHAQ FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #31
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 The Bully said:
stern didnt want a kings/nets finals. it wouldve been the lowest-rated finals ever....but at least it wouldve been honest
So true man. Everything has been corrupted due to the greed for money. Damn shame. I use to argue with my cousins about all the damn cheating going on. They did not care cause the Lakers were winning. I do believe LA would have won a couple titles regardless though. It's just that the bs was so obvious. Peace!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #32
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
more like preferential treatment...how much more evidence do u need
Stars get calls..

It's funny seeing all these Wade and Lebron fans coming out of the woodwork now when they read some made up quote.

As if their favorite players getting to the line 9-10 times a game is fair treatment..

Lebron on pace last year to shoot the most FT's in playoff history and D-Wade shooting the most FT's in NBA finals history was suddenly not preferential treatment now..
 8 years ago '05        #33
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 akademiks said:
Stars get calls..

It's funny seeing all these Wade and Lebron fans coming out of the woodwork now when they read some made up quote.

As if their favorite players getting to the line 9-10 times a game is fair treatment..

Lebron on pace last year to shoot the most FT's in playoff history and D-Wade shooting the most FT's in NBA finals history was suddenly not preferential treatment now..
anyone with a brain knows the d-whitle s**t was blatant cheating....i watched that s**t live and couldnt believe what i was seeing...they cant rig games cuz the players still have to play but they can call it in a way that makes certain outcomes more likely and they certainly do it
 8 years ago '05        #34
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
just know that stern and his team strategically plan who they want to win and how long they want the series to go. Head officials are coached on what the game's outcome should ideally be.

--heard it directly from a nba employee. Believe it or not.

business is business, bull s**t is bull s**t. Stern is smarter than most people give him credit for.
 8 years ago '09        #35
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3578 3578
 akademiks said:
Stars get calls..

:owned:
 8 years ago '09        #36
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3578 3578
 Maroon_Tiger said:
more like tmac status if he didnt have the refs and shaq

f**k outta here. Bron gets s**t gift wrapped and still can't win s**t. Then david stern has the nerve to say he feels that he's gonna be better than jordan. That statement alone lets us know that he has a few ships stashed for prince james. Fall back dumbass.
 8 years ago '05        #37
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Bully said:
cheating is cheating, whether its blatant or not

just because you couldnt notice the refs rigging shyt for kobe doesnt mean it didnt happen....especially now that one of the refs has actually named kobe as a beneficiary of all the fukkery:dancingcool:
but u actin like kobe is the only one...we know they do it for kobe, lebron and WADE....wade's was the most BLATANT THOUGH...we knew that before donaghy ever said s**t...we cant say they cheated for him last year and even if they did no one was close to beating them in the west...with the kings? thats another story
 8 years ago '04        #38
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Michael Jordan never needed officiating to win his titles
 8 years ago '05        #39
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 akademiks said:
Michael Jordan never needed officiating to win his titles
they cheated for that a**hole too....his most memorable moment has an asterisk on it...and they apologized after the fact...fags
 12-06-2009, 07:55 PM         #40
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killacali86 said:
just know that stern and his team strategically plan who they want to win and how long they want the series to go. Head officials are coached on what the game's outcome should ideally be.

--heard it directly from a nba employee. Believe it or not.

business is business, bull s**t is bull s**t. Stern is smarter than most people give him credit for.
god damn f**kin right cheating is cheating...i dont care how lame that sounds 2...go tell that 2 sum die hard philly or new yorker fans...(that go to games buy a ticket, spends how ever much they do at a game) n*gga you'd get spit on...lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy