Dallas Cowboys At The New York Football Giants Official Gamethread

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #461
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 chctynig2804 said:
did u really feel that way prior to today tho??

ionno, even tho i think we might lose, i thought we stood a chance to beat them even b4 today, we would have to play a near perfect game and if Romo plays like he did today then i like our chances, we jus have to keep turnovers to a minimum cuz they thrive off of them
If we're gonna beat the Saints I think we're gonna have to run the ball a lot and keep their offense off the field. Obviously the D gotta step up...
 8 years ago '07        #462
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Rareness6 said:
Witten had a favorable spot? I would have to see that again, looks like he had it.
he was short and got a favorable which gave them a first down.really didnt mean anything because they didnt score but they did move the ball well on that drive after that favorable spot
 12-06-2009, 07:16 PM         #463
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
We'll see.
Damn, a lakers AND cowboy fan eh.

Hmmm.

Alright im done with this thread. Gwomen you catching that next beating, 9-4 here we come!
 8 years ago '09        #464
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Young Forever said:

Hmmm.

Alright im done with this thread. Gwomen you catching that next beating, 9-4 here we come!
giants winnin next week too you bastard
 8 years ago '04        #465
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Chris Cassius said:
If we're gonna beat the Saints I think we're gonna have to run the ball a lot and keep their offense off the field. Obviously the D gotta step up...
Barber gotta cut out all them damn fumbles tho i mean shyt, he fumbles at the WORST times i swear...he fumbled against the Redskins when we were drivin down the field, luckily we still won and he fumbled today when we were drivin down the field...i'm proud of Romo tho, he did his thing out there
 12-06-2009, 07:21 PM         #466
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah but since i cant tell the future so im not worried about the SB...ill cross that bridge when we/if we get there
True but that's the difference b/t Boys fans and some other fans, if your goal isn't the Bowl, then why are you playing? Sure you gotta get to the playoffs to get there, but there's no bigger prize than that ring. Not taking less than that. If they want to choke in the playoffs (not saying they literally want to) stay your a.ss home, don't give the fans hope only to come back with a "Oh at least we won in the 1st round" only to choke in the next round. If you have that mindset, sit your a.ss home.
 8 years ago '07        #467
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
Barber gotta cut out all them damn fumbles tho i mean shyt, he fumbles at the WORST times i swear...he fumbled against the Redskins when we were drivin down the field, luckily we still won and he fumbled today when we were drivin down the field...i'm proud of Romo tho, he did his thing out there
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool: sup playa
 12-06-2009, 07:24 PM         #468
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
he was short and got a favorable which gave them a first down.really didnt mean anything because they didnt score but they did move the ball well on that drive after that favorable spot
You're making it seem like it was an obvious favorable spot. Again I'll have to look at it again, don't remember comin away with, damn he was short on that one.
 8 years ago '07        #469
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 chctynig2804 said:
Barber gotta cut out all them damn fumbles tho i mean shyt, he fumbles at the WORST times i swear...he fumbled against the Redskins when we were drivin down the field, luckily we still won and he fumbled today when we were drivin down the field..
Yea, he's only got 2 fumbles this year but they were both k!ller fumbles. Reminded me of that game against Philly last year where he was goin out of bounds and fumbled the ball back IN bounds and they took it for a TD
 8 years ago '05        #470
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Rareness6 said:
True but that's the difference b/t Boys fans and some other fans, if your goal isn't the Bowl, then why are you playing? Sure you gotta get to the playoffs to get there, but there's no bigger prize than that ring. Not taking less than that. If they want to choke in the playoffs (not saying they literally want to) stay your a.ss home, don't give the fans hope only to come back with a "Oh at least we won in the 1st round" only to choke in the next round. If you have that mindset, sit your a.ss home.
i do have that mindset thats why some eagles fans on here dont like me because i say if 5 doesnt win it all this year let his a.ss go. but fans on hear call me stupid and whatever what have you because they want to blame everyone else for the nfc championship games except 5 and dont understand the fact that he has been here for 10 years and could only produce 1 SB appearance . but like i said i cant tell the future so we just have to see
 12-06-2009, 07:31 PM         #471
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i do have that mindset thats why some eagles fans on here dont like me because i say if 5 doesnt win it all this year let his a.ss go. but fans on hear call me stupid and whatever what have you because they want to blame everyone else for the nfc championship games except 5 and dont understand the fact that he has been here for 10 years and could only produce 1 SB appearance . but like i said i cant tell the future so we just have to see
Yea you're one of the few. Some fans are happy with NFC Championships and an appearance. Others are not, Dallas fans happen to be the ones who are not. Even if Dallas get over this slump of not winning the 1st round, it won't matter if they lose in the next round. Shoulda just stayed home if you're happy with that.
 8 years ago '04        #472
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Syphernix said:
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool: sup playa
i only got one thing to say to you cuz i told u to stop quotin my posts...

[pic - click to view]

"Short sleeve or long sleeve playa??"
 8 years ago '07        #473
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
TheBlueScreen: Flozell Adams on Justin Tuck: "He's a nobody." #nyg

wow this fat piece of s**t
 12-06-2009, 08:21 PM         #474
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
Says the bandwagon wh0ore. Very surprised that your a cowboys and laker fan :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '07        #475
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Says the bandwagon wh0ore. Very surprised that your a cowboys and laker fan :rolleyes:
aaaawww s**t

where the popcorn at
 12-06-2009, 08:35 PM         #476
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
aaaawww s**t

where the popcorn at
Yea please get the popcorn cuz god forbid I defended Kobe .

Just a bunch of followers on here.
 8 years ago '07        #477
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
Yea please get the popcorn cuz god forbid I defended Kobe .

Just a bunch of followers on here.
snookums im on your side :wink:

that mean ol eagles fan typed the bad ol thingy

sorry snoogie woogums
 8 years ago '04        #478
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 Young Forever said:

Hmmm.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #479
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Jenkins>>>>> Webster by the way, and I love webster, but he got abuse today for 2 td's
 8 years ago '07        #480
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
Jenkins>>>>> Webster by the way, and I love webster, but he got abuse today for 2 td's
actually 3 td's

but i still think he's great

jenkins still fears derrick ward
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy