Dallas Cowboys At The New York Football Giants Official Gamethread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #441
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Ricky Towel said:
boss had another catch where he read the blocking horribly and got stopped short of a 1st on 3rd down when he shouldve easily had a 1st. boss had a bad game.
yea boss had a horrible game i agree especially blocking.he got owned about 3 times blocking 1 which was on that eli interception.
 8 years ago '09        #442
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 JBeezy said:
There was no reason to respond at all. The Giants CLEARLY got more calls/no-calls. And yet I still said they deserved the win 100%. Dallas f**king blew it. But you had to argue for the sake of arguing.

You're totally right brah! Laughs all around!
i responded because thats what we do here, its a forum. and again, i didnt argue anything, i acknowledged there was missed calls on BOTH sides. thats not arguing what you said.

damn bro take it down a notch.
 8 years ago '04        #443
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Young Forever said:
You right but this is a forum to discuss and talk s**t.

I know you know all too well about those december meltdowns and you are trying to downplay them
i believe it should be downplayed because so far nothin has showed me that they are having a meltdown this season and as long as we dont get blown out by the likes of Philly, NO and SD then i wouldnt consider it a meltdown either

if we play competitively but lose and dont make the playoffs then i cant be mad at the way the team performed down the stretch against better competition because i dont think this team is a championship contender yet honestly...it would be nice to finally get a playoff win tho
 8 years ago '04        #444
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i know you want to believe that but i dont think they do...they are going to have to prove me wrong but until then they are just late season chokers
doesnt matter really cuz if we dont make the playoffs due to a tiebreaker then u will still say they are late season chokers so it is what it is and hopefully both of our teams are in the playoffs come January
 8 years ago '04        #445
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Young Forever said:
Now your being naive. You beat us earlier in the year last year too, how did that work out for you? I mean im sure you already beat us once last year so you thought you could do it again when all the chips were on the line too right?

I guess you dont know me, ill talk s**t regardless. And its not talking s**t when im factually correct. You have been our b**ch for the last three years, and you have a tougher closing schedule then us. Put two and two together genius.

BTW you were in first place in the begining of Dec last year too, how'd that work out for you?
s**t happens. We were in first place going into December the year before that too, and we won the division. What's your point?
 12-06-2009, 07:03 PM         #446
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i know you want to believe that but i dont think they do...they are going to have to prove me wrong but until then they are just late season chokers
Philly fan right? Ok. If none of us make it to the Bowl then it doesn't matter how many December's we choke. 13-3 or 9-7 or w/e. No ring? Don't matter.

Last edited by Rareness6; 12-06-2009 at 07:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #447
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
was good game giants just played with more energy few missed calls by refs few missed tackles but that is how it goes now boys just need to go out and take out SD and NO and that should get them in
 12-06-2009, 07:05 PM         #448
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, i have tony romo and brandon jacobs on my fantasy squad, and absolutely crushed my opponent this week.

what a game
 8 years ago '09        #449
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
TheBlueScreen

Justin Tuck called Flozell Adams a "coward" for hitting him from behind and said "That just shows what kind of dirtbag he is."
 12-06-2009, 07:07 PM         #450
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
he's a big crybaby and one of the most immature players in the league with the way he handles him getting owned.

i've said it before, and i have no problem saying i wish a career ending injury on him. before he ends like 3 other careers
 12-06-2009, 07:07 PM         #451
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dillinger805 said:
was good game giants just played with more energy few missed calls by refs few missed tackles but that is how it goes now boys just need to go out and take out SD and NO and that should get them in
I'm not even going to lie, after seeing how the Deadskins played NO, gave me hope that we have at least a small chance of winning and that's coming from no chance at all lol
 8 years ago '07        #452
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 JBeezy said:
There was no reason to respond at all. The Giants CLEARLY got more calls/no-calls. And yet I still said they deserved the win 100%. Dallas f**king blew it. But you had to argue for the sake of arguing.

You're totally right brah! Laughs all around!
the refs let flozell get away with punching a player and shouldve been kicked out the game.that wouldve been a big blow to your oline it was holding calls missed on both side of the ball,favorable spots on key stops(witten was short on that 3rd down catch) on dallas first drive of the game
 8 years ago '04        #453
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
at Face, who's team lost at home to the 'Boys, in here talking more than Giants fans, who's team just beat Dallas for the second time this season.

Flozell Adams is a bum.
 12-06-2009, 07:11 PM         #454
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
the refs let flozell get away with punching a player and shouldve been kicked out the game.that wouldve been a big blow to your oline it was holding calls missed on both side of the ball,favorable spots on key stops(witten was short on that 3rd down catch) on dallas first drive of the game
Witten had a favorable spot? I would have to see that again, looks like he had it.
 12-06-2009, 07:11 PM         #455
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
s**t happens. We were in first place going into December the year before that too, and we won the division. What's your point?
Enjoy it. It wont last long.
 8 years ago '04        #456
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
I'm not even going to lie, after seeing how the Deadskins played NO, gave me hope that we have at least a small chance of winning and that's coming from no chance at all lol
did u really feel that way prior to today tho??

ionno, even tho i think we might lose, i thought we stood a chance to beat them even b4 today, we would have to play a near perfect game and if Romo plays like he did today then i like our chances, we jus have to keep turnovers to a minimum cuz they thrive off of them
 8 years ago '05        #457
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Rareness6 said:
Philly fan right? Ok. If none of us make it to the Bowl then it doesn't matter how many December's we choke. 13-3 or 9-7 or w/e. No ring? Don't matter.
yeah but since i cant tell the future so im not worried about the SB...ill cross that bridge when we/if we get there
 8 years ago '04        #458
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Young Forever said:
Enjoy it. It wont last long.
We'll see.
 12-06-2009, 07:14 PM         #459
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
did u really feel that way prior to today tho??

ionno, even tho i think we might lose, i thought we stood a chance to beat them even b4 today, we would have to play a near perfect game and if Romo plays like he did today then i like our chances, we jus have to keep turnovers to a minimum cuz they thrive off of them
Man I was tellin some of my fellow Boys fans that we were gonna get SLAUGHTERED by them :lachen001:, I didn't even say beat, I said slaughtered, still a chance that might happen, but after today, I think we got a small chance lol
 12-06-2009, 07:15 PM         #460
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
at Face, who's team lost at home to the 'Boys because of fluke a.ss call by the refs, in here talking more than Giants fans, who's team just beat Dallas for the second time this season.

Flozell Adams is a bum.
Fixed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy