Dallas Cowboys At The New York Football Giants Official Gamethread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #381
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #382
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
thank you giants and giants fans now...

see you next week :dancingcool:
 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM         #383
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got home from the saints/skins game...great f**king game....come home to my giants getting a W over the cowgirls.....oh what a day....
 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM         #384
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Nah, your team is whack this year. Every other team in the division got at least 7 wins. Step your game up.
 12-06-2009, 06:27 PM         #385
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ending schedule sucks, and Wade wonder why ppl in Dallas don't "respect" him. Looks like that option won't be signed tonight
 8 years ago '04        #386
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Young Forever said:
Im pretty sure since we havent played both our games yet, it goes down to division record, and ours better. Not 100 percent sure on that though, but does it really matter? With games coming against sd and no, you'll be back f!ghting with the giants for a wildcard. Good luck on that tiebreaker tho
Bottom line is right now we're still on top of the division. I guess you think you gonna win out? You can't beat the Raiders, you think your beating Denver or us at home? You could beat us at the Linc. Don't start talking like s**t's sweet in Philly after beating a Falcons team without Ryan or Turner.
 8 years ago '04        #387
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
damn 2 big plays did us in
 8 years ago '07        #388
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
goff looked good, still kinda bad in coverage, great defending the run

sintim with his little time looked good
 8 years ago '07        #389
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
yessirrr
 8 years ago '05        #390
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Bottom line is right now we're still on top of the division. I guess you think you gonna win out? You can't beat the Raiders, you think your beating Denver or us at home? You could beat us at the Linc. Don't start talking like s**t's sweet in Philly after beating a Falcons team without Ryan or Turner.
and what about you guys... have you seen your schedule? we wont have to win out to win the division, even though we might
 8 years ago '04        #391
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
lmao Eagles fans act like Denver, NY and Dallas are all gonna be easy wins...
 8 years ago '09        #392
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Young Forever said:
Im pretty sure since we havent played both our games yet, it goes down to division record, and ours better. Not 100 percent sure on that though, but does it really matter? With games coming against sd and no, you'll be back f!ghting with the giants for a wildcard. Good luck on that tiebreaker tho
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.
Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
9. Best net points in common games.
10. Best net points in all games.
11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
12. Coin toss
 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM         #393
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Are you stupid? You were a lucky a.ss spot from losing to us at the linc. @ you thinking you whipped us or some s**t. We cant beat the raiders? Well you cant be the giants (a team we smashed 40-17 mind you ) Its any given sunday son and with your recent track history in december i dunno why you beating your chest. I mean didnt we essentially have a playoff game between us two in the final week, and i clearly remember only one team showing up that day

Nah i dont think we'll win out (we'll prolly lose next week, gonna be hard beating the giants 4 times in a row) The broncos at home will be tough but come one they lost to the f**kin redskins on the road
 8 years ago '04        #394
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and what about you guys... have you seen your schedule? we wont have to win out to win the division, even though we might
I'm not going to front. When I looked at the schedule after the Raiders game and the fact that it was December I became very shook.
 8 years ago '05        #395
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
lmao Eagles fans act like Denver, NY and Dallas are all gonna be easy wins...
you guys have a harder remaining schedule than us so whats your point?
 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM         #396
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001: be prepared for the threads, it won't be quiet anymore
 8 years ago '04        #397
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Are you stupid? You were a lucky a.ss spot from losing to us at the linc. @ you thinking you whipped us or some s**t. We cant beat the raiders? Well you cant be the giants (a team we smashed 40-17 mind you ) Its any given sunday son and with your recent track history in december i dunno why you beating your chest. I mean didnt we essentially have a playoff game between us two in the final week, and i clearly remember only one team showing up that day

Nah i dont think we'll win out (we'll prolly lose next week, gonna be hard beating the giants 4 times in a row) The broncos at home will be tough but come one they lost to the f**kin redskins on the road
No one is beating their chest up in here but you. You're the one saying you're on top of the division, not me. I really do hope it comes down to week 17 at Jerryworld so we can bust that a.ss again.
 8 years ago '06        #398
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5545 5545
the cowboys will let you know it's december without even having to look at a calender.
 8 years ago '04        #399
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you guys have a harder remaining schedule than us so whats your point?
because as usual, yall are the loudest n*ggas talkin like its all of a sudden a lock that the division belongs to yall, thats my point...when u lose next week to NY then what are you gonna say?
 12-06-2009, 06:38 PM         #400
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
No one is beating their chest up in here but you. You're the one saying you're on top of the division, not me. I really do hope it comes down to week 17 at Jerryworld so we can bust that a.ss again.
Bust that a.ss?

Are you a new fan or something?

We've OWNED you the LAST THREE YEARS in december you f**king imbecile.

LOL Jeff Garcia went up to dallas and secured us the nfc east championship only a few seasons back.

Your 13-3 year, guess what team beat you in december? An 8-8 eagles squad thats right.

You have been our b**ch the last three years in december, lmao @ you busting anyones a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy